• Yes

Votes: 115 42.8%
  • No

Votes: 154 57.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DETROIT nuff said

Yup, true dat as far as foreclosures go unfortunately. I live about 5 mins from the MI/OH border and have family in the Detroit area. Very much a bummer, Detroit was a nice area back in the day.

I'll be flying to Miami FL tomorrow and will be in the airport for a two hour layover until my flight from Miami to Costa Rica. I suppose that doesn't give me enough time to leave the airport and explore the city. :\ Bummer.

just keep an eye out for my white ford work van with the Bluelight window sticker
4898646045_578b23b733.jpg

Ohio is def not a win. I was born in Oh and lived there till I was 10 been in Flagler Beach, Fl for 17 years. Florida is much more fun, the beach is way better than being surrounded by corn fields. Ohio does have more H than Florida, but we got way more pills. We are the oxy capitol.
We have thousands of pill mills. I get 180 oxy 30's and 90 15's and 60 2mg xanax every month plus almost every person I know goes to the doctors so there is no shortage. I am in Ohio visiting family and I can't even go to a doc to get subs without waiting 2 weeks to prove that I want it, wtf is that all about? There are 1k different sub doctors in a 20 mile radius in Florida. Fl is def the win.

Ohio is def not a win. I was born in Oh and lived there till I was 10 been in Flagler Beach, Fl for 17 years. Florida is much more fun, the beach is way better than being surrounded by corn fields. Ohio does have more H than Florida, but we got way more pills. We are the oxy capitol.
We have thousands of pill mills. I get 180 oxy 30's and 90 15's and 60 2mg xanax every month plus almost every person I know goes to the doctors so there is no shortage. I am in Ohio visiting family and I can't even go to a doc to get subs without waiting 2 weeks to prove that I want it, wtf is that all about? There are 1k different sub doctors in a 20 mile radius in Florida. Fl is def the win.
Enjoy your pending prescription tracking program and law limiting the amount of pills a doc can give you if you're paying cash or don't have insurance! Florida may be advantageous for pillheads right now, but those days are soon to be over, I think. Who knows, maybe we'll see a mass migration of Floridans to Paterson, N.J.

Honestly I'd rather live in a place with a lot of heroin, its much more difficult for the state government to regulate that =P

Welcome to Tally from one in Jville--two hours east of ya. Don't know much about the capitol city but you've got a direct line to Orlando where everything is happening. Jacksonville is large (landwise) but best place to party is anywhere on the beaches--a continuous line of possibility from the GA line (Fernandina) and all points south. IMO, the craziest shit happens in south Daytona...there are no limits!!

Best to ya!

I'm right below you in Flagler beach/palm coast. And your right man some crazy shit does go down in Daytona. Mostly cuz its ghetto as hell these days. Be at clubs seeing people get sliced with razors and faces smashed with bricks. Don't go out alone, always good to have some back. I don't know your age but were you ever around when Sol-rays was here? Best rave club ever, they took over the Sol-rays sunscreen warehouse and had an all night rave club. You could get anything you ever needed in the parking lot alone. You just couldnt walk around to much cuz the outlaws biker gang clubhouse was around the corner and those guys are not to be fucked with. Had a tumble with them once and dude pulled a huge as knife on me and I kept fucking with him and I was the one that went to jail. It was bogus. Anyway go Fl.

I, from tampa, everybody seems to think Tampa is dry, but I can attest that that is definitely not the case. Any BLer's from Tampa PM me, it'd be nice to get to know some more like minded people in the bay area....I'm not far from USF in North Tampa

Tampa if def not dry. I'm from the east coast but I take people to their doctors over there and they get some large counts with some Pharmacies that have decent prices since most of the state has doubled in the last 2 months. Plus there is some fire ass chronic.

Enjoy your pending prescription tracking program and law limiting the amount of pills a doc can give you if you're paying cash or don't have insurance! Florida may be advantageous for pillheads right now, but those days are soon to be over, I think. Who knows, maybe we'll see a mass migration of Floridans to Paterson, N.J.

Honestly I'd rather live in a place with a lot of heroin, its much more difficult for the state government to regulate that =P

Well I'm not doctor shopping I only go to one and that is the main purpose of the tracking program that and to see who is getting the oxy's but that doesn't matter since I'm on the sheriffs list. I don't get stupid with my scripts I'm a user not a seller, I'm selfish with scripts. And we already have the laws limiting how many we can get. It was like 270 30's then dropped to 240 which I was getting in J-ville but that place was to much work to go to since it had hundreds of people from ohio and kentucky going there sometimes you had to wait two days to see a doctor and that was with an appointment. But the law is 240 some doctors say its 180 just so they are safe but I'll stay with my 180 to not deal with the hassle or driving all the way to Hollywood. The doctors are there for a reason, things will get tighter but for people who are legit there is no worries. I may be a junkie but I have the documents to show my problems in my back and all the doctors can see that there is some messed up shit going on with my back and unless I take the risk of surgery I'll be in pain. And I do not like the idea of having my spine operated on, there is to much of a risk of never walking again.

Well I'm not doctor shopping I only go to one and that is the main purpose of the tracking program that and to see who is getting the oxy's but that doesn't matter since I'm on the sheriffs list. I don't get stupid with my scripts I'm a user not a seller, I'm selfish with scripts. And we already have the laws limiting how many we can get. It was like 270 30's then dropped to 240 which I was getting in J-ville but that place was to much work to go to since it had hundreds of people from ohio and kentucky going there sometimes you had to wait two days to see a doctor and that was with an appointment. But the law is 240 some doctors say its 180 just so they are safe but I'll stay with my 180 to not deal with the hassle or driving all the way to Hollywood. The doctors are there for a reason, things will get tighter but for people who are legit there is no worries. I may be a junkie but I have the documents to show my problems in my back and all the doctors can see that there is some messed up shit going on with my back and unless I take the risk of surgery I'll be in pain. And I do not like the idea of having my spine operated on, there is to much of a risk of never walking again.
but wasn't there recently a law proposed that would limit the number even further? I'm talking like only a few-day supply if you don't have insurance. And my bad, I didn't know that you were sticking to one doctor and playing it legit, your original post made it sound like you were doctor shopping when you were glorifying the pill mills. I have a couple friends in the same situation as you, they have legit problems but ALSO happened to find the right doctor to take care of them and then some.

but wasn't there recently a law proposed that would limit the number even further? I'm talking like only a few-day supply if you don't have insurance. And my bad, I didn't know that you were sticking to one doctor and playing it legit, your original post made it sound like you were doctor shopping when you were glorifying the pill mills. I have a couple friends in the same situation as you, they have legit problems but ALSO happened to find the right doctor to take care of them and then some.

Yea on Monday they proposed it, but the part of the bill putting the 3 day limit on people without insurance was removed from consideration by the man who put it in the bill, http://www.healthnewsflorida.org/index.cfm/go/public.articleView/article/16376/ its all in there.

While yes they did put this out there but right now its still up in there, they don't like the fact that they can't track cash payers as easily and with good reason since there are many people who doctor shop i know people that go to anywhere from 3-11 a month, I don't do it because I already am a convicted felon for poss. of Oxycontin I don't need that headache. And they are so concerned about the tracking them because they are slacking so much on the prescription tracking system, it was ordered over a year ago and they still say they are a year away. They are trying to do a 3 day limit on all pain clinics but I do not see that passing and if it does the Florida state government is gonna be flooded with angry patients who are legit and if you are in enough pain you need the meds you cannot go to the doctor every 3 days. Sitting there all day is painful enough as is. But I guess only time will tell.

Sorry I wrote on monday they proposed the bill, it was actually like March 1st, and nothing has still come from it. So like I said only time will tell but I don't think the state wants the fight that this would cause, they just need to get the tracking system done.

Have you not seen all the pain clinics and doctors getting shut down already. It is going to affect everyone not just those doctor shopping. My husband only goes to one in Broward. When he went to get his refill, NO ONE had them. Eventually one pharmacist explained the DEA shut down a major Pharm supplier to SoFlo. It is coming down man. I think we are going to see an influx of some good H soon when all there scheming ass doctors get taken down. The powers have caught on to us and will be limiting alot of things coming up here soon.

I'm in Florida and see a Tampa doctor. There's several degrees of shady. There's blatant pill mills, and there's pill mills that have their shit together. I've talked at length with my doctor about what steps they take to maintain legitimacy. Recent changes have included only seeing patients from 9-5 (they never were bad with their original 8-6, but more blatant places were 6-11 (!) ), lowering people getting more than 120 80s or more than 300 30s, requiring MRIs to not be older than 2 years (and never give anything at all without one like the blatant mills do), people who fall asleep in the waiting room are told to come back the next day, people acting fucked up get drug tested, seeing primary care patients, and for the first time in the 3 years I've been with them, checking for recent track marks- but not too closely. There's plenty of places that don't do these things, and they're the ones being shut down. The semi-shady places require the appearance of legitimacy, so despite the fact the lobby is full of 20 somethings getting buckets of 30s and 80s, the DEA leaves them pretty much alone.

I am from florida, just moved to GA. Its been a long time since I first started visiting bl. I remember a few things. Shout to Daisybabe, I haven't heard that name in awhile. I do recall a night long ago where we made off with a pretty spiffy k-mart banner lol.

Oh dear lord I remember that! Get in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.