Votes: 115 42.8%
  • No

Votes: 154 57.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rgpizza

Ex-Bluelighter
It seems to me like a majority of the people on bluelight are from Florida. I'm curious how many people are from Florida and who gets their meds from dealers? and how many go through stores?

Im from florida. Go Gators. Are you asking whether I go to a dealer or a pharmacy to get high?

Yay Florida! I think we are foreclosure capital of the country right now.

I live by UF there are just dealers here, for whatever you can think of. Everyone knows you go to tampa to get the scripts.

Last edited:
Lysis said:

I concur with that satement. There are some EXCELLENT investment opportunities if you have the cheese and the balls and can obtain insurance or ride nekkid.

woodpecker said:
I concur with that satement. There are some EXCELLENT investment opportunities if you have the cheese and the balls and can obtain insurance or ride nekkid.

Umm what does that mean in english? I don't understand wanna be poser slang?

Lysis said:

Yay! I can't talk like a professional instead of a pill head today!

It is the foreclosure capital and heres why. Back in the 90's many banks formed 'sub-prime' mortgage companies with idea of putting lower income people in their own himes. Unfortunately, in Florida these weren't as strictly regulated as in other states.

What ensued were lots of mortgage brokers looking to make a fast buck off underpaid and uneducated renters. They went door to door in housing complexes with real estate brokers telling people they could own their own homes for what they paid in rent. Not EXACTLY true.

What they could, however get was a mortgage that was usually 'interest only' for the first few years. After the intial loan term was up (2-4 years) they had to pay back principle which resulted in much higher payments. IE, they lost control of their payments and foreclosures shot up.

Worse than that is the fact that many of these foreclosed homes were then resold in the same situation resulting in a cycle of foreclosures.

I tell you this as a former mortgage broker who was licensed in Florida. They had the easiest rules to comply to through Banking and Finance dept.

So thats why.

(No,, I never did sub-prime, but had people in my office who did.)

ok, it looks like this thread is turning into a Florida social thread so i'm going to bounce it over to N&SAS. damien, feel free to close, move to the roll call forum or send to ROEF ;)

^ blargh!

ITT: R U From Florida?
I have added a scientifically accurate poll to determine whether or not the majority of BLers are from Florida Vs. everywhere else.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
you are wrong, sir! the majority of ppl on BL are from Ohio ;)

i'm less than an hour away. can i count as part of the ohio bler population? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.