• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

AMT vs. MDMA

its weird to me that everyone is loving amt. when i tried it, it just made me really anxious for like 12 hours.

I've had experiences with more euphoria than mdma with 20mg + weed and also had experiences where I just felt unable to focus and shitily stimulated. I think it has to do with being used to it's effects and taking it while youre in a relaxed mindset... otherwise i've gotten tension headaches and anxiety, worse body load... etc

also most euphoric experience of my life was 10mg amt + sunny summer day + weed + dmt. The infiniteness of dmt had been converted into love and euphoria that grew infinitely. after i regained my eyesight I stood up and I swear I have never felt better in my life. I had an almost alcohol-like induced carelessness even on my movement. Everything felt extremely smooth, especially my movement. I remember remarking that I was in heaven as I looked around at how beautiful and saturated everything was and how everything seemed to emit a heavenly yellow/gold/white aura.

seriously good stuff, if it had no side effects it would be the perfect drug imo

And there you go BL, you sparked my interest in another amazing sounding substance. Now the search is on.

Cant't wait!. I expecting this any day soon.Hope before thu weekendd!!!:\:\
Together with some MXE ..
I hear it"s a Nice comboo??
Me likeee Mxe Alot!!!..%)
I hope Amt Is also Great!
=D=D

I tried 50mg last week which was far too much for me:

3PM: Bomed 25mg in paper
5:30PM: Nothing
6:00PM: Bomed 25mg
6:30PM: Was getting some mild visuals and was smiling a lot.
7:00PM: I went for a bath and this is when my trip started, the whole room was morphing. Very intense visuals.
10:00PM: Was pretty much the same, was having extreamly deep thoughts and was telling myself how well I am going to do in life.
11:00PM: Something wasn't right, I began to notice some strong Vasoconstriction on my legs. I was also having very sudden changes in my mood (someone mentioned this on BL, it was like pfffftt feeling like god, then pfffttt intense fear and paranoia.)
12:00AM: I got up out from bed and waked my Mum up and told her what I had taken and was very worried about my legs.
1:00AM: She stayed up with me and I was sipping some wine just to help the vasoconstriction and she gave me a zopiclone.
2:00AM: I lied down on the sofa and listened to some music on my headphones, it sounded amazing and all the positive feelings were back, I was feeling the best I've ever felt in my life.
3:30:AM: The deamons returned and I woke up my mum again and she said there was nothing she could do, I just lied on the sofa until 9AM with intense paranoia.
9:AM: my mum woked up and started shouting at me about how much sleep she lost as she had work to go to.
10:Am I then lay in bed until the evening feeling quite tense but not as bad as before, the vasoconstriction seemed to be the same so I took some asprin and drank loads of water, this helped a lot.
1100am: was still feeling very tense but was having some weird conversations with my mum. I took loads of vitamin pills and later in the evening my skin seems to look a bit better than before.
6PM: still can't sleep and now my musles are hurting too
1000PM:I fall asleep

Woke up for college at 6:53am and felt fine, actually quite refressed

Overall I would take AMT again but only with doses of 25-40mg in the future, as I find it a very interesting chemical.

I tried 50mg last week which was far too much for me:

may i recommend reading up a bit more on the substance before taking it? even on erowid it says it has a loong comeup orally and one should wait the impusle to redose for at least 2 h before the first drop.

thats really the main problem, you should have waited before redosing, then it might not have been as intense.

also, try to go for low doses in the beginning to get a feel for a substance, then up it. the chem is quite interesting at 25mg as well, so no need to double it on the first go.

may i recommend reading up a bit more on the substance before taking it? even on erowid it says it has a loong comeup orally and one should wait the impusle to redose for at least 2 h before the first drop.

He waited 3hrs before re-dosing, didn't he? Just took too much I think.

I find it alot easy and faster to just whack it in some OJ takes less than an hour to come up.

amt fb & mxe

04.30 I bombed 25 mg of amt freebase (tried to chase it but.. rough)
I just mixed it in my Grapefuit juice & came up nice after an hour felt very comfy was expecting someting more intense a bit more lsd after reading how psychedelic its affects are is, but it was very managable and very physical, the mind was very still and amused with it, I remember I sat and played guitar for the come up, I thought it sounded good anyway.. great music colours & visuals,
after around 3 hours I snorted a small line of mxe 10/15 mg and this had the exact impact that I wanted & gave the trip an edge very good combination in my mind I think amt on its own at this dose at least would have not quite have satisfied like mdma does, both very interesting .although that said I only took 25mg over 12 hrs ago and just coming off now so not complaining at all just think it needed a little something extra maybe need bigger initial dose
But really to think both substances came through the letterbox last week is very cool I wonder how long for though gonna stock up now..=D

bigger & better

to follow up on that:-
bigger dose was the key to this for me 50mg and having fantastic trip this one is so clear total satisfaction great visuals colours and feeling gently awakend buy this stuff no gurnning or mania at all
I found a new fav <3:):):) never never never thought Id say but better than ecstasy.. awsome stuff

Last edited:
I can't wait to try AMT this weekend since the MDMA does not give me that " amazing love" feeling anymore.... I'm so over the dark side of the moon with LSD

I have no idea why these two drugs are even being compared - to me they feel absolutely nothing alike.... and AMT's strength is certainly not as a recreational euphoriant... MDMA is FAR better suited for that IMHO

I have to agree.

Both substances are great! But one gives lots more euphoria and the other can be a heavy psychedelic experience!

AMT is just a straight psychedelic with no confusion.

Take about 60mg and mixed with nitrous, its incredible. As visual as any mushroom experience IMO.

MDMA is not nearly as psychedelic, no intense visuals, much greater level of euphoria, more warm feelings for other people, more body temperature issues, more heart pounding. Oh and nitrous on MDMA doesn't even touch nitrous + AMT.

Trying to get decent MDMA is near on impossible nowadays! Can't wait to try this AMT stuff, just ordered me some...

I love aMT. Definitely better than MDMA, plus it has a psychedelic edge to it which is just like doing half a hit of strong acid. But not everyone loves psychedelia.. Also the duration of aMT is much longer than MDMA so there is no need to re-dose on a good nights out unlike with MDMA.

Also i've found that there is no comedown to aMT unlike with MDMA, if anything theres a nice afterglow for a few days!

I prefer MDMA (for some reason I like the forced nature of the chemical - really makes me let go of all my stresses and anxieties), but aMT is a very decent chemical in its own right. Its more subtle - the euphoria is less pushy, it feels somewhat more relaxed in its euphoria than MDMA. In fact the euphoria from aMT is very similar to that of mushrooms. Comedown wise, I think they are similar (I seem to be a bit of an anomaly though - little comedown on MDMA and most Phenethylamines, but huge comedown on LSD).

Along with 2C-T-7, this is one of the drugs that I legitimately have debated driving to Canada in order to procure.:!

I have just ordered 200mg and will proberly just stick to 20mg. I wouldn't like to take it in a club environment though. I just hope I don't have the same experience as last time. I reckon it would be good to take at a house party somehow.