• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

AMT vs. MDMA

When I tried Amt the first time I stupidly took far too much and felt nausia and ill for about 14 hours the second time however it was taken in proportion via the nose with a little MXE to numb the pain and OMG, best 6 hours of my life filled with HUGE eyes and gurning JAWS, it feels a LOT cleaner than MDMA. I love Amt to MDMA, its twice as good for me.

Last edited:
Cant't wait!. I expecting this any day soon.Hope before thu weekendd!!!:\:\
Together with some MXE ..
I hear it"s a Nice comboo??
Me likeee Mxe Alot!!!..%)
I hope Amt Is also Great!
=D=D
It is an amazing combo, I highly agree!

1 - 5mg = Anti-depressant (Happy, lack of anxiety, no worried feelings all day)
15 - 20mg = Energetic, happy, wanna run around and hug the world
35mg + = Reeeeeeaaalllly happy and tracers are present, interesting visuals (nothing strong but very light morphing of objects).

I've never felt the urge to go higher, seems like a waste of aMT.

Interesting how these things change, I now actually rather prefer aMT to MDMA now. I find aMT to be a wonderful chemical, like a more complex, evolved version of MDMA. I prefer the length of aMT, the psychedelic effects are fantastic, and the level of euphoria equals that of MDMA I'd say. Don't get me wrong, I love MDMA, but feel aMT has some huge potential. I don't get any of the negative effects (like nausea etc,) people report either, and the chemical has very little body load.

I guess I've grown to appreciate aMT more with further use of the chemical - its definitely a very interesting one, thats for sure. Certainly I'm glad its popularity hasn't taken off, as that keeps the media focus away from it.

I did AMT years ago. Still have fond memories of those few magical times. It does have nausea at higher doses. But when it settles in..ahh I defiinitely pick it over MDMA if it was more accessible.

I've never tried AMT but someone I know says they prefer it to MDMA. I find AMT works in Plateaus (like DXM)

5-10mg - Light mood enhancer/study aid/stimulant

10-30mg - Strong mood enhancer/"roll" type effect

30-80mg - varying strength psychedelic similair to LSD but with more euphoria

80+ - ??? I've yet to find out. Should be good.