• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine - The Drug You Learn to Hate

I have almost no experience with street amps (legal adderall user) but I remember reading about ice. Ice is something called 4-Methylaminorex (here's the wikipedia article about it). Though the term seems to have become interchangeable with crystal. I've read that actual ice has become pretty rare.

in 2001, crystal meth was meth, and 4-mar was ice. but it didn't exist anywhere ever.

Now, 4-mar, with the exception of when it's used to cut meth, is generally called 4-mar. Anyone who know's what 4-mar is will know it by at least the acronym. No-one knows what U4Euh(euphoria) is even. "Isn't U4Euh the shit you get from ekkiez, bro?"

So; TL:DR?

AUSTRALIAN STIMULANT TERMS
4-MAR = 4-MAR. Maybe euphoria to bluelight posters.

Methamphetamine = every single fucking word ever used to describe any stimulant. Coffee even. Red bull. If it's known to make you stay awake, it's a term for meth apparently. Retards.
Even if you've never heard the word used to reference drugs before, if it sounds like a synonym for the words "fast", "lift / elevation", any form of buzz / high; then it's a valid slang term for
meth. "go quick", "accelorater", "gas pedal". all genuine terms I've heard used for the matter.

Seriously. People are retarded. In adelaide at least, if someone says they were high / got on it / any reference to any drug anything; I assume it's meth unless they're A) baked at the time or B) specified otherwise. 9/10 it's correct. So basically, if anyone mentions any drug ever; it's meth. If that's not the case now, it will be soon.

Seriously. People are retarded. In adelaide at least, if someone says they were high / got on it / any reference to any drug anything; I assume it's meth unless they're A) baked at the time or B) specified otherwise. 9/10 it's correct. So basically, if anyone mentions any drug ever; it's meth. If that's not the case now, it will be soon.

Sounds like a living hell. That area needs an exterminator to clear out the pests it sounds like.

Fucking hate amps. And I take them regularly. Don't abuse them cause I hate the comedown. The side effects are extremely aparrent even with medical use.

^^Yeah, but there are ways to manage it.

I've been doing a good job keeping my usage to twice a week, and on the days I use, I eat REAL FOOD the ENTIRE DAY, drink plenty of water, and when I am coming down do some exercise. Comedown still kinda sucks but that makes it a lot better. And even if I can't sleep, I lay in bed with my eyes closed all night.

I never get a comedown beyond a little bit of fatigue. I'm less happy when I come down, but its not distinguishable from a little bit of crabbiness/tiredness/somnolence.

Well you guys are lucky! I get really depressed and anhedonic but at the same time wide awake... Like right now how I am feeling for instance. Like said before the shits a love hate, but taking a step back its really not worth it. Trying to build up the will power to flush my stash down the toilet and be done for good with the shit

little update: stash of amphetamine has been flushed down the toilet, just had to do it and force myself knowing deep down its for the best, theres a fuckload more to life than getting high oh yes :)

Last edited:
I was stupid when younger and abused amphetamine (among other things) to extremes for some years, been wondering why I started getting none of the positive effects from amphetamine/cocaine. I'm drug free now and have been for years, but still feel quite broken mentally. I definitely consider myself to be at the "last stage" in that table.

How many times can one use meth before their serotonin/dopamine receptors get desensitised? Or does that have to do with amount/long binges? If its single use once a fortnight for a few fortnights, would it matter? Provided that antioxidants like Vit C, ALA, tyrosine etc are taken to help recover.

I don't have any friends who use Adderall or anything, so I'm always surprised when I find threads like this. I'm like "holy shit, totally!" and "oh shit, I'd doing more mgs than that dude and he seems fucked." I think I might be better off not reading threads like these because, um... paranoia is kind of part of the deal with amps.

Long term amphetamine use
Hey guys, I'm new to this site and have posted a thread but haven't gotten any replies but I could use some feedback from this group. I'll try to keep it short and to the point... I've taken vyvanse and adderall for years. Never considered myself to have add but my GP began prescribing them to me years ago, and now it seems like my tolerance is sky high...I'm always taking more than prescribed and it causes me to be stressed and anxious until I get my rx refilled. My primary reason for continuing to take the medications is just life in general. I work full time in a high stress environment that requires me to think on my feet quickly, and the meds greatly improve my ability to think clearly and remember things better. Also, my husband and I have 3 children and my husband works long hours 5 days/week and 99% of home responsibilities fall on me...I just don't feel like I can do all that is required of me without the help of these meds! Not only do they help me to be motivated to get things done, they improve my mood almost 100%. I am WAY happier when I take them. But I am concerned about my long term use of amphetamines. Can anyone offer any insight into this or maybe some ideas on something else in the family of antidepressants that might do the trick? Btw, I've tried Wellbutrin before and I do not want to take them again. I felt spaced out and loopy on them.

Thanks for posting something that i find so useful. I can definitely relate to some of the symptoms and characteristics of the stages listed.

Can't say I relate that well with any of the stages. I've always viewed amphetamines more as a tool than anything else, and had pretty much the same effects from day 1 of use (and never used them for more than a few days at a time).

Hi guys this is my first post and it must be in this thread.
So this is my jurney with Mr Amphetamine a.k.a. street name "speed" , back from year 2000 somewhere at the end. First of all I must to mention some fact about my life before.
At that time(I had 20 years of age) I started recretion to use at time party drugs. Before that i never in my life had use any tipe of drugs beside 3 pills of E at the start of season in my town.

I never get high with weed(and today still beside 3 times had some cupcakes with ween in it). I have never smoke even one regular cigarte or take one cigarette smoke. Periodically was drinking alcohol when I was going out and only then. In the middle of weekends allways drinking wather or some juice never drink beer or some stronger alcohol beacuse of lots sports training after school. I was a proper basketball/handball/volleyball stud.
So lets get back to my first time that i use speed. First I didnt even like the idea using speed especially snorting, idea of puting something in my nose and snort was repulsive.
One weekend was bigest Rave in my Country and when we made ​​arrangements to score some, one friend suggested speed so I reluctantly agreed to the idea of snorting and try for the first time Amphetamine. I think that I use that time maybe little less of half a gram of speed that was surely cuted.

But time after and through the night was amazing. I didnt stop jumping and dancing from 9 pm trough 07 in the mornig with smile on my face, all of 105 kg of my body was in seventh Heaven :D I that was my start.
Next time that i use some Amphetamine was one year later @same rave party and the third use of amphetamine was again one year later(First three times from 2000-2002). In the middle of that 3 years i had my rules of using. Amphetamine only once in the year, Ectasy 1 or max 2 pieces by night every month at some club party randomly, though I was at that time partying every weekend from Thursday trough Sunday(3 days-4weeks-12 monts) =D

After that first three years i started using a little bit more of Ectasy and Speed was on the menue little bit more.
Once a month in small amounts (1-2 cuted gram per weekend). And that period lasted next
1,5-2 years(2002-2004). After that for me all hell was breake loose when I met at that time best friend and golden goose. Beacuse I started with him to use clean stuff in a form of Amphetamine base every weekend. And in the middle of the week one night was like buffet with bunch of E and Speed to cut off beetwen eating Ectasy. Let me remember, every month we had one night for decadence, and I know that I manage to eat lot more then 30 pieces of E(Triple pink Mitsubishy/white diamonds/pink duble hearts with around 120-130mg mdma) in 30hours period, poping every 30 min one and the bag on the table is still full of E =D

One time after 30 hours of eating E like a freaking candy and before I went to my home I manage at one eat 4 pieces of E. Why I still don't know the answer, but I remember that night I looked on a little bridge a stream in my neighborhood for good one hour. 8(8o

In that period that lasted 1,5 year (end of 2004 and all 2005) i started to use cocaine along with speed and ectasy. Speed was the purest that you can get I think straight from the lab, I didn't need to be completly idiot and exaggerate with it. But ectasy I was eating like a freaking candy, over 100 pcs by weeken and I stop counting =D One party me and my friend manage to eat a bag of 45 pcs from 11pm to 06 am. And for the end i manage to abuse cocaine
on the daily base for the last half a year 2005, along with candy E and Speed. Luckily so at that time I had more then 135 kg in the January but with super special recreational drugs I manage before the summer that year fall down to 101kg and still be alive :-D

Maybee beacuse In the middle of abusing drugs I do some sports like swimming 3 times a week or be in the gym. I am non smoker and don't dring alcohol and never use anything stronger than ketonal painkiller. I was allways trying to eat healty all the time even @ the weekends by force if I didn't had appetite and had a rush on E, eat you son of a bitch =D
So I survive that shit and know when I look on that crazy times where was my brain, think now brain was in a basementt forgoten =D

Thend the period from 2006 trough next 4-5 years i still was using Ectasy occasional trough the year and never in quantities that I mentioneted early in the text, speed also occasional but quality wasn't that good like before and also occasional trough the year.

So now we are heading on my last chapter of living with Mr Amph. ectasy and now molly are present rarey, but speed went up. I think last 2 years i use speed good quallity every weekend , occasionaly even trough the middle of the week. Quantity are moving around 3-4-5 grams per week. Mostly is clean base in a form of paste, not all the time but mostly is .

And last summer i had a period of 4-5 monts that I almost went clear of using. Trough the year there is a period of weekend or two that I don't use it at all.
Suppose here is an example why i go at that day to use some speed. I am at home bored and having lots of free time Whether is the weekend or vacation. I am bored and acros my mind pass thought that I have some speed. Ok why not snort some line or two but I had a problem say no after 1,2,3 ,5, lines no how I can't be normal. When I am busy doing at home some stuff or i am out on my bike going uphill and downhill i don't ever think to open a little
bag and start snorting :-D But when i bored born in sin common in halfidiot me ready to be stupid a little bit more hahaha....

And when I am using i try to be humble and not increase the dose like in 2004. If I start heading over the 3 max 4 gr per weekend still manage having control and take week or two or month off.
So this is for now my story about hanging with Mr Amphetamine and trying to controm my inner dragon. For now he is locked last 8 years and hoping that won't breke out again....
Only had a littlebit a ruff moment 2 months ago when I useed on a daily basis for a 112-13 days in a row with little sleep every night. 8(

Stil I am non smoker, dont drink alcohol pretty much never, weed is no no forme as other kind of illegal drugs. Sport is always present 3-4 time a week bikeing up/downhill, hiking,swimming, gym, basketball. Dont use any tipe of psychopharmacs drugs for sleep, head or depresion or something simmilar. In my entire life I only had a half a pcs of drug called dormicum for sleeping.
Ketonal is still hardest painkiller that I ever used. And not to forget mentioned that when I don't sleep 24-48-60 hours at the weekend using speed I never and wont start using drugs to get a sleep. Best way for me is when I colapse to sleep in my bed :) And when I am out I try on speed not to exaggerate with jumping,dancing.

And when we talk about the efects, for me I have efects that I want i efect that I had in the first couple of years using speed. I only don't get what I want to get from Amphetamine when goods are not like shuld be a base in a form f clean paste. When you use it so long you know what is good and what is not good stuff. So wait a sec what I want say more....beaside i have line on hold =D =D

Yes...

I have one question beacuse I still don't know what is my current stage of use/abuse of a Amphetamine.?? :)

will amph be neurotoxic if used, at maximum, every weekend usually 3 doses a night and i would consider the doses to be high. 300mg of paste orally per dose of unknown strength but i am speeding my tits off dancing non stop. dosing on average every 3 weekends and at most weekly

will amph be neurotoxic if used, at maximum, every weekend usually 3 doses a night and i would consider the doses to be high. 300mg of paste orally per dose of unknown strength but i am speeding my tits off dancing non stop. dosing on average every 3 weekends and at most weekly

Wouldn't worry about neurotoxicity too much because it's not the worst that could happen. You could get lupus or other auto-immune diseases, chronic encephalitis etc.

Don't use amphetamine of unknown strength. Use 100% pure dexedrine so you know what you're doing.

Wouldn't worry about neurotoxicity too much because it's not the worst that could happen. You could get lupus or other auto-immune diseases, chronic encephalitis etc.

Don't use amphetamine of unknown strength. Use 100% pure dexedrine so you know what you're doing.

for the price of dexedrine its not worth doing it at all im afraid and i think i like the racemic amphetamine better.
is it much worse to be using meth in the way i use it? because most of the info i find on the net suggests the negatives of amp and meth are coming more from binges and behaviour while on them.

for the price of dexedrine its not worth doing it at all im afraid and i think i like the racemic amphetamine better.
is it much worse to be using meth in the way i use it? because most of the info i find on the net suggests the negatives of amp and meth are coming more from binges and behaviour while on them.

A lot of the negatives are from the behavior, but amp and mamp are both neurotoxic. Your doses are really high. Not the highest I've heard of by a long shot, but still I'd say well into the unsafe range. At a minimum, you should check out the amphetamine neurotoxicity reduction threads in ADD, and ideally cut back on dosing. You'll ultimately find when you do enough research, you can start carefully potentiating amps to safely get very stimulated off low doses.