Alisha Jean Miller leaked nudes *NSFW*

You're probably wondering why I gathered you all here today.

Maybe you've noticed some funny behavior from some of our newer members.

Weird stuff, like beautiful women searching for love in all sorts of strange places and asking people how big their dicks are.

It might come as a surprise to you, or it may not. But... turns out... Alisha Jean Miller is more than just a big fucking slut.

She's a man.

A man that's harbored a multi-year obsession with infiltrating Bluelight and "hacking" the website.

A man with cheeto fingers.

A man I've spent hours cleaning up behind, chasing his various alts off the site.

A man that calls me "daddy".

A man that practically begged me to give him the honorary title of "deficiT's good little slut"

Damning evidence was found and we have his identity now.

That's right folks.

Alisha Jean Miller = SneakyCosmos = Haley Grey = Sarah Marshall = GENGAR

I'm hoping this knowledge will discourage any further behavior from either him or any other weird fucking losers who have spooky designs on the site.

But I somehow doubt it. He's persistent. And depraved.

We know who you are. We'll be watching. Last thing you want is to have your identity attached to a global blacklist, or God forbid, reported to the Department of Homeland Security.

But it's all possible, if you don't fuck right off back to that wee bitch little state you call a home.

Sincerely,

deficiT

Who? Never heard of her.

I ascended @D's massive dick.
Yeah, usually most people get lightheaded. err that is what I tell them because if I had said 'oh that is just the roofie doing it's job' then that would be a rape joke, which isn't funny (unless the rape involved a clown).

I kind of knew something was off when you carried on about how you could get a free forum title. So that is when I thought 'hmmmm @deficiT is real hot boy shit'.

Now you can get a 'free forum title' by entering your chance to win, and even if you had a peepee but now you don't so you are showing me a picture of a Shutterstock .gif of a cat riding a hoverboard.
cb7ae0c95544b42bf654dfd63cb42494.gif

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOO!

8mx.gif

So basically, you guys are telling me... That... Wait, i am a bit too emotional now. Okay, you are telling me, that someone with an ultra beautiful profile pic, shows up on an internet discussion forum, showing unreal amounts of interest towards all men. And he is a HE? A... a... a MAN!

On the internet, of all the places! God damn fuck! Nothing is holy anymore! Nothing is sacred!

So many crushed dreams... so many tears in vain. So many gentle whispers of love, all whispered just to never be heard :(

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOO!

8mx.gif

So basically, you guys are telling me... That... Wait, i am a bit too emotional now. Okay, you are telling me, that someone with an ultra beautiful profile pic, shows up on an internet discussion forum, showing unreal amounts of interest towards all men. And he is a HE? A... a... a MAN!

On the internet, of all the places! God damn fuck! Nothing is holy anymore! Nothing is sacred!

So many crushed dreams... so many tears in vain. So many gentle whispers of love, all whispered just to never be heard :(
I know mate I was disappointed too.

He showed me more attention than I've gotten from any female in a while 😭

Thanks for clarifying. Wasn't sure of the context of the post. I'm still trying to figure out if I owe the old Alisha/cosmos person an apology or if I was out of line or what the fuck I did. Or if my post in STH was true. Oy Vey.
I already apologized yesterday :(

I guess at heart I'm pretty childish myself. I just hate that so much human energy is wasted on such trivial bullshit. I mean, at the end of the day, Bluelight.org, neigh, the entire international Harm Reduction community is pretty much perceived as:

A waste of time

Makes peoples use drugs

Bluelight is used to sell drugs

We have so much bullshit to handle already being that our subject matter is something that has been taboo until very recently. We can do without the weird sex shit please.

Well that was obvious
Why would a model be fishing for mates on the Internet, and be taking a drug that's as toxic for the skin as Methamphetamines?

Never added up
Agreed, I was thinking, if you wanted to find an man on the Internet net, why go Tom bluelight instead of tinder for example