Alisha Jean Miller leaked nudes *NSFW*

I am so disappointed that they didn't have anything more to say for themselves before being removed. I was expecting some form of Jerry Springer-esque kind of scenario before they were forcibly removed from the site, kicking and screaming.
I was hoping for the same thing. oh well, like @Darksidesam mentioned earlier, someone is going to ask about how they can get a custom forum title and @deficiT will be like 'custom forum titles? aint heard that name in years'.

nah, the profile was an alt of someone that's been trying to infiltrate for years... not a joke.

Well I'm joking, but the point is legit.
Thanks for clarifying. Wasn't sure of the context of the post. I'm still trying to figure out if I owe the old Alisha/cosmos person an apology or if I was out of line or what the fuck I did. Or if my post in STH was true. Oy Vey.

Thanks for clarifying. Wasn't sure of the context of the post. I'm still trying to figure out if I owe the old Alisha/cosmos person an apology or if I was out of line or what the fuck I did. Or if my post in STH was true. Oy Vey.
No, you were absolutely correct to be suspicious as that's exactly what it was, def don't owe him an apology. Everyone knew it from day one. We just didn't make the connection to their old account until yesterday.

No, you were absolutely correct to be suspicious as that's exactly what it was, def don't owe him an apology. Everyone knew it from day one. We just didn't make the connection to their old account until yesterday.
Whew. That's good news. I hate apologizing. Glad you got it all sorted.

Think I will be on the lookout for other suspicious characters.