Acid in America 2K8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pics of hits that have been going around recently.

Spongebob and flower hits. These came from the North East, NY area.

Sponge Bob are pretty good hits. 2 had me in a good place, but I didn't want to trip too hard because I wanted to be able to party later in the night (Halloween). I normally take 4 for a very strong trip and I am sure 4 of these would have had me on the moon. The flowers are unperforated and have yet to be tested by me personally, but a friend of a friend tried them and said they are good too.

Bigger/thicker Hofmanns that taste bitter but are high dose LSD. These are everywhere in a variety of different styles.

Last edited:
^^ niice niice looking blotters man i would love to try them

Madhatter4 said:
^^^The term DOUBLE DIPPED is just a marketing term that dealers use to talk up the quality of there product. IT MEANS NOTHING AND IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!! Blotter paper can only absorb so much LSD and dipping it a second time will do NOTHING!!!!!! Its just like the idiot ecstacy dealers that say there pills are double stacked and therefore more potent.... its all bullshit
A+ my good man....

that right there is the number one thing that gets on my nerves the most

Last edited:
Over the past year or so I have run into a tons of LSD at raves in the chicago area. Some of it was very strong and sone fairly weak but none pfof it had any kind of "name brand". Most of it wasnt about average potency ffrom my experince and Ive been doing acid regularly (100s of hits a year) since 1999It was all on sugar cubes, a few on plain papper, or just straight out of sweatbreath bottles. There was one time that a dude was selling DOC as "white on white" at a rave and it turned out later ( after trying it, knowing it wasnt cid and asking people that knew the guy) that it was DOC.

Those bitter hoffmans are damn good.
I had 1 for halloween.

I originally thought they were DOx when i first tried them almost a year ago because of the bitter taste and unexpected high dose.

But after having them tested i was assured that they are in fact LSD, and dosed very nicely.

I took two of the sponge bob for Halloween. They are pretty good. Average strength and definitely lsd.

Those Hofmann are big blotters, thick, and bitter as hell, all pointing to DOX, but they are undeniably lsd, and a strong dose too.

I want to try the flowers sometime :) maybe 4 hits or so. I am in need of a strong trip.

ok i need you guys help.. im from central texas and i was wondering if anyone has gotten ahold of some dancing condoms blotters?? its my first cid ive ever gotten and it was amazing. just wondering how they comepare to others or if they are medium quality or low quality?? since i have nothing to compare to.

Some great geltabs goin around at a jam show in Milwaukee this weekend.. Red gels/Green gels. Some clean stuff I'm told.

For anyone who remembers these (supposedly going around NY and Kansas City, MO) that I posted before the blueout...
DSC01172.jpg

I took 2; it was decent. Not very visual.. only a little bit if at all. Very big mind-fuck, though. I remember right when I got home I had to hold a conversation with my mom... while the walls were melting around me. It got much more intense at that point. That "peak" lasted about an hour from about T+2H to T+3H and then it died down to just a mind fuck with visuals if I concentrated really hard... Music was amazing. I remember sitting outside at about T+4 (3 AM) and the sky was unusally bright.. I sat there for like 30 min just watching my puppy run around chasing shit. As I watched her she would trail and sort of skip around (in my mind). Next time I will probably take 3 or 4.

Has anyone seen this print going around the southeast with an old man, lots of psychadelic colors (majority being pink it seems), i'm not sure who it is, because I was only able to score 25 of these.. anyways I thought the hoffman anniversarys were strong, but my friends and I took 3 of these and were FLOORED. Easily the best doses I have taken in the past 2 years, very clean and very potent.

Hey every one! I finally tried out those white on white hits. They were ok at best. I took 2 and my girl took 2. it was acid no question about it,stayed up late,laughed a shit ton but no visuals at all. I took a cap of 2-cb towards the end just to see, a kinda, might as well, you know? That made this fun for a bit. Over all girlfriend not impressed,I was a little let down,but happy to get any acid at all seeing as how its not been since 2001-2002 have I had any. just thought to update you guys.

^that sucks. Still, keep you're eye out. There is plenty of white/white going around that should be potent. 3hits and the visuals become immersible potent8o

Early in the year I got some blue metallic ones from bk, were pretty deece

lately it's been whites, pretty good still

Has anyone seen any gel tabs at all lately around? ...

Im just curious, all i see is blotter paper, white on white, suger cubes, or candys coated....

iv seen gel tabs in the NE, amber gels, they were flavored. and definitely incredibly strong.

Just picked up some Luke brown's from Canada, very good, I would say 100+mics for sure.

anyone know about these tabs called loi's there floating around the south florida area. anyone know if there the real deal.

Northeast not totally dry but not soaked by any means either. Prices expensive even up into reasonably considerable bulk. Most of the best product that is going around right now is liquid. A lot of the blotters you will encounter date to last summer and some are great but some not so great.

There has been some extremely good paper going around the southeast, I mentioned a print earlier and it turns out to be the wizard print (some of you have seen it before), which was probably the best cid i had encountered, estimated 150-200 mics per hit.

This is the stuff we have just gotten recently, and it is for sure MORE potent than the hoffman anniversarys from earlier this year! Much cleaner as well.
pict0196or1.jpg

pict0193qo5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.