Acid in America 2K8

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOCAL: pink elephants that have been going around for ages are still around haha
(if that was a surprise to anyone)

not that amazing
didnt feel like 100% LSD

^ kinda awkward
havent tried what im hearing is the "new batch" but the tabs i had a while back werent that great

I doubt any blotter is anything but 100% LSD or 0% LSD. Can't really see the point in mixing LSD with something if the person laying the sheets had access to LSD

EDIT: Oh and I've been in denver for a few days now, and while I know it's here, I havn't been actively trying to find it yet.

SOCAL: pink elephants that have been going around for ages are still around haha
(if that was a surprise to anyone)

not that amazing
didnt feel like 100% LSD

just cuz those elephants were weak doesnt mean they werent bomb. Those pink elephants were clean as fuck....but its a common print maybe you got some wack ass batch.....but Iheard the guy who was pumping out those elephants a while back is gonna pump out some new L. =D

just cuz those elephants were weak doesnt mean they werent bomb. Those pink elephants were clean as fuck....but its a common print maybe you got some wack ass batch.....but I heard the guy who was pumping out those elephants a while back is gonna pump out some new L. =D

Oh man, I gotta find a connect for that... sounds delicious ;)

Just had some blotters with Winnie the pooh art it was part of a whole picture but it was the strongest and cleanest I ever had and took three hits got it in western mass.

come on people we need to get the 2k9 thread up new year new trips

happy trails

Status
Not open for further replies.