Acid in America 2K8

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Northern Cali; near Chico, Redding, Sacramento there are some DOx blotters going around.

They have an alien head on each hit and the hits are BIG. I was told by my ...uh... er friend that they were DOC, but people were selling them as LSD.

Just a heads up.

i doubt that theres to many people beeing thumbprinted. unless ur talking about those fire needlepoint geltabs which are around in kc too.

Good chance if you've been getting your L from the same people you're getting the same kind of crystal.

But if you say its clean, its clean or it's shitty it's shitty.... then how can you say LSD is pretty much LSD? I mean the truth is some LSD crystal is off color, impure stuff. And some of it is white as snow. Do you think the shitty L is made in the same place as the good stuff? No way. Anyone who has the skills and motivation to make the good stuff has got to keep the quality up. And that's a crystal line. And just like any other drugs that are imported or made in different parts of the world, they're gonna move through different circles.

thx for edna ma katering tha noobs BD.....eye appreciate it

=D

oh and the WoW from oregon is 8o

Got some of the WoW unperf here in the 626 around last September. The dividing lines looked like they were drawn in with a pencil. No taste at all (well, except the flavor of paper). Good stuff, 2 hits was all I needed (and 2 was actually too much for a couple of my friends). That supply dried up about a month ago and I've not been able to find anything since. Any advice? Any good stuff going around East Los Angeles or the San Gabriel Valley?

St. Louis is drying up quickly according to my calculations. No complaints here though, as this summer was 'off the sane.'

Got some of the WoW unperf here in the 626 around last September. The dividing lines looked like they were drawn in with a pencil. No taste at all (well, except the flavor of paper). Good stuff, 2 hits was all I needed (and 2 was actually too much for a couple of my friends). That supply dried up about a month ago and I've not been able to find anything since. Any advice? Any good stuff going around East Los Angeles or the San Gabriel Valley?

venture to the north my friend.....

=D

Jesus Christ the LSD in Austin Texas has sucked pretty bad for me.

My old connects haven't got it, and these new connects sold me Dox.

I had some "white buddhas" and they turned out to be DOI, the dealer only told me that AFTER I took it.

The worst part is the one time this year that I founnd GOOD lsd I only bought 1 hit since I already had bought 4 DOX from another guy(liquid dropped on sweet tarts).

Screw DOX, I need to meet some real dealers....damn kids who are selling this stuff have never even taken the real LSD they really believe this DOI is the real thing.

I just came across some Hoffman's yesterday here in the southeast.
Haven't taken any yet but can't wait until i do.

The last blotter I've found was the unperf WOW that has been floating around some circles in SoCal.

Although the most recent I've had was some liquid that a friend brought up from San Diego that had me frying pretty solid with a smooth-as-butter comedown off of 2 drops. (I hate how some acid makes gives you a strange body load on the comedown that makes your skin feel oily and dirty even if you're perfectly clean :p)

for all the peeps stressing on my post to clarify all the diff doses i posted are from separate sources and i was told the geltabs are lemonade check which are pale yellow needle like clear criss. the wow was fluff by that i mean it was opaque white fluffy powder would have been multiple gs of yayo or ketamine on a scale and the silver vials i was told are from a silver gel i dunno he said thats how it comes in a gel from the silver people you then break the gel down and the tree of life fractals i have no idea about im not that close to canada which is where the originated from

for all the peeps stressing on my post to clarify all the diff doses i posted are from separate sources and i was told the geltabs are lemonade check which are pale yellow needle like clear criss. the wow was fluff by that i mean it was opaque white fluffy powder would have been multiple gs of yayo or ketamine on a scale and the silver vials i was told are from a silver gel i dunno he said thats how it comes in a gel from the silver people you then break the gel down and the tree of life fractals i have no idea about im not that close to canada which is where the originated from

I would give my left testicle for a reliable source of just one of those here in LA. What happened to psychedelics in Los Angeles??? It's just sad...:(

Is there acid in detroit?

I have taken lsd 3 times in the past 12 years.It seems the D has a unlimited supply of E...but no LSD.Anyone know if there is any around?

I would give my left testicle for a reliable source of just one of those here in LA. What happened to psychedelics in Los Angeles??? It's just sad...:(

you are not looking hard enough, my friend. there are most definitely psychs, including LSD, in LA

you are not looking hard enough, my friend. there are most definitely psychs, including LSD, in LA

You are correct, I do have a connection for Amazonian mushrooms. But it seems to me that Acid is much much rarer (maybe its just me). Half of the time I ask people if they know where i can get some LSD they look at me like I'm crazy...

i took lsd for the first time in december o man was it something else, gave me a whole different out look on life, what i can tell you is it what grateful dead, i saw the whole sheet, it was purple dead bears. I had the idea that is was fake from the beginning but boy i WAS WRONG, i was sayin shit like how do u know mine had drops on it, or if it does have drops its not alot. Then an hour later bam laughin like a school girl at absolutely nothin played geometry wars on xbox (that game is crazy even when ur not trippin) only took one hit but damn it took me out of my world, i could somewhat control it but still fun, ended up gettin 2 hits for later this month but damn that shit is great

You are correct, I do have a connection for Amazonian mushrooms. But it seems to me that Acid is much much rarer (maybe its just me). Half of the time I ask people if they know where i can get some LSD they look at me like I'm crazy...

then they're not the right people. i live pretty close to you and if i wanted it, i would have no issue locating anything. it's definitely around, just be patient and one day it will find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.