Acid in America 2K8

Status
Not open for further replies.
copious amounts of beautiful LSD are flowing, variety of forms, great quality, I have not been disappointed so far this year!!! white on white, eyeball blotter, blue windowpane ... all great. white blotter DOC also showed up but the people I was dealing with honestly advertised it as such and were actually getting quite a bit more money per hit than they were for LSD, so not much motivation to deceive.

I have 2 tabs of the white on white saved from some I got about a month ago. Not that strong but def. LSD.

Swiss crystal mailed in from San Franciso to New York area is around if you know the right people. Supposed to be very potent and stronger than the pink panther blotter from 2007. Will post review after I try.

FreedomOfTheMind said:
Swiss crystal mailed in from San Franciso to New York area is around if you know the right people. Supposed to be very potent and stronger than the pink panther blotter from 2007. Will post review after I try.

^^^So do these "Swiss" chemists require you do a "thumbprint" before distributing there product?8)

just came into some very nice acid in CT. white perforated is probably the strongest ive had in awhile besides the blue jokers that were around. supposed to be going into nyc in about a week hoping to pick up some of a new batch i heard theyve got going around. only can find in blotter form, with liquid coming from time to time but quality varies to much.

ran into someone in Milwaukee trying to sell encapsulated 2cb as "acid in a pill" so unless you want 2cb stay away.

whats up with the availability in norcal? im just in the fremont area and wondering whats worth a shit and not

my cousins from norcal she said that the best way to get acid is to go down into socal and grab some in la or sd. havnt come across microdots or even heard of them latleyl. i wish though thatd b real nice.

Madhatter4 said:
^^^So do these "Swiss" chemists require you do a "thumbprint" before distributing there product?8)

I meant swiss crystal on paper blotter. No access to crystal lol

WoW unperf = WOW!!! 8o

not sure if this is the same shit floating around the NE or not but god damn!

Got some WoW un perf for new years, 3 hits had me fryin. The color spectrum opened up infront of my eyes, good stuff, still a dime a hit:\ Central Maryland.

can someone post a picture of a WoW blotter?

and I know about some purple micro dots out in WV, never realy wanted to try them but apparently they are realy good, on par with the micro gels commented about in 07 as they are coming from the same people.

Ran into some pretty good molly last night in central Va, a few key bumps had me dancing till 5:00am.

DOC Blotter

LSD BLOTTER ACID MIMICS CONTAINING 4-CHLORO-2,5-DIMETHOXY-
AMPHETAMINE (DOC) IN CONCORD, CALIFORNIA

The Contra Costa County Sheriff - Coroner's Office Forensic Services Division Laboratory (Martinez, California) recently received a small piece of crudely lined white blotter paper without any design, suspected LSD “blotter acid” (see Photo 2). The exhibit was seized in Concord by the Concord Police Department, pursuant to a local arrest for possession for sale (no further details). Unusually, the paper appeared to be hand-lined using two pens, in squares measuring approximately 6 x 6 millimeters. The paper displayed fluorescence when irradiated at 365 nanometers; however, color testing for LSD with para-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde (PDMAB) was negative. Analysis of a methanol extract by GC/MS indicated not LSD but rather 4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine (DOC, not quantitated but a high loading based on the TIC). This was the laboratory’s first encounter with DOC in any form

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg1207/mg1207.html

mg1207_002.jpg

spotted some blotter with art and some WoW unperf'd

WoW unperf'd is of high-quality.

from what I gather from personal experiences and the acid 2k7 thread there is some bomb ass incredible WoW going around and there is some shitty fake WoW going around....unfortunate, but there it is.

ForceSith said:
from what I gather from personal experiences and the acid 2k7 thread there is some bomb ass incredible WoW going around and there is some shitty fake WoW going around....unfortunate, but there it is.

QFT

Some WoW=strong acid on white paper
Some WoW=weak acid on white paper
Some WoW=i know i'm going to catch shit for this so i won't even say it :)
Some WoW=not acid on white paper
Some WoW=white paper

Status
Not open for further replies.