• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*** A Place for Greenlighters to Introduce Themselves! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all :)

Let's introduce myself first: I'm an 18 year old pothead from the Netherlands.

I have been lurking for quite a while now, but as I am currently writing a trip I thought it would be best to familiarize myself with the board and the people that make the board :)

*goes off to the couch to get some sleep* :|

Hey i'm Matt 24. My friend squeaks moved here from philly. He introduced me to bluelight and now i'm hooked. My first time to party with everyone will be at starscape and I can't wait to get there.=D

Hello

Hey everyone..not really sure what to say right now. I'm fairly new to the whole "E" thing, but have been smoking pot for quite some time. I just found this forum today for the first time, so I figured I'd drop in and say hi, and hopefully meet some new, interesting people. Oh, by any chance, anyone from Rhode Island here? Later!!

Wired29

Hey all. I'm new to bluelight but not to the 'scene.' I have been going out to parties since '97 in IN but not so much recently. Still into the music, it's my life. I produce all forms of electronic music, from downtempo and hip hop to techno and house to doing industrial remixes for local rock bands. I got onto BL at tathra's 'insistence' that I start posting lol. He's my boy! Wassup tath. I also kind of know a few others, Trippies (met you when you stayed with tath, the guy drinking way too much Boone's hehehe) and caffeine_voices (you know me from my Anderson parties at the arcade, hah).

hey, my name's nathan and i'm not really new to the bluelight scene but you see my dog ate my old screenname and my comp got hit by lightning...
ok actually i'm about as newbie as they come :( . I'm 19 years old and currently living as a highly dissatisfied college student in a small midwestern hell whole that ironically goes by the name of maryville (i know it should be merry to be REALLY ironic, but still). Bluelight's great though, and makes the time go by faster.

I think what you need is some gooood "ecstacy" pills! ;) drowns nate with hyper-plur

*discovers that not even Maryville is boring when mixed with ecstacy :)*

Probably shoulda put my post in here a long time ago...

i'm matt, see the profile for the rest. Oh and if you hear of the mainliners playing and youre in or around the cleveland area GO SEE EM!

i hear they have a killer guitarist... ;) (thats me)

^
Joined Jul 2003
Posts 214
Moderator?

I haven't seen you post, but you must really know your shit if you got made a mod that quick. Congrats.

(oh, I'm new too ;) )

Im Ron and Im an, oh, wait, wrong place.
Yup, Im new here, old to the rest of the world, Im into way too much to keep anyone interested very long. Believe it or not, got into the scene because of liquid, not that I am gr8 at it, but I can dance again thanks to liquid! After I got into martial arts, I could not dance anymore cause I had been programed to move like a martial artist. Now, I am using my knowledge to teach party kids, they are the best students, the learning rate for kids who can dance liquid is about 3 to 4 times faster. I also DJ, just started throwing partys( starting small and way underground) and I do all kinds of other stuff mommy said not to. Would someone gimme a lightshow and a menthol so I will shutup?

Peace!

Hello everyone, I am new here. Someone deleted my other topic I said hello in!:X I am 33, I enjoy karate and kick boxing, mountain biking, and basketball. Recently I broke up with my fiancee and am currently single. I live in CA now, but stay in my house in Orlando sometimes. I am currently reviewing a movie script for Touchstone Pictures that I may co-direct this upcoming spring.

Good to meet everyone!

Ben Affleck said:
Hello everyone, I am new here. Someone deleted my other topic I said hello in!:X I am 33, I enjoy karate and kick boxing, mountain biking, and basketball. Recently I broke up with my fiancee and am currently single. I live in CA now, but stay in my house in Orlando sometimes. I am currently reviewing a movie script for Touchstone Pictures that I may co-direct this upcoming spring.

Good to meet everyone!

*snaps photo*

will you sign this?

is it really THAT BIG up close???

I have so many questions...

what is bruce willis like... i mean "really"?

hey ppl, I'm a newbie here.. Im 22, used to live in Melbourne, now in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Love raves, parties, e's and smack, my pet snake and ocassionally reading the bible (very relaxing). Im really missing melbourne coz the raves here really SUCK... coz its a muslim country so we get police raids all the time, just as the party's getting started. Everyone gets arrested, no refunds. Anyway I think bluelight rocks.. its one of the most enlightening site Ive been to. good stuff.

hey...my name is sharon...some people call me shai...i'm 21...just moved back to indy from nashville, tn. i have a twin sister named shannon...

i like all types of music--punk, emo, jazz, electronic, alternative, rock, hip hop...within electronic i like breaks, dnb, jungle, trance, hip hop, 2-step, booty house, some tech house, trip hop, progressive...i like alot...

check out my picture page at my pics...check it!

hit me up sometime--peace.

thanks to the both of yas...

i'm new to the boards, but i'm not new to 'the scene' for lack of a better phrase...only i've done most of my partying in bowling green, lousivlle, and nashville...just getting out in indy recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.