• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*** A Place for Greenlighters to Introduce Themselves! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
but that would just be the easy way:)

But im going to track one down to see if they can hook me up. Thanks

Hi I'm new here. I've been lurking for a while but I've never really posted, until now!
so I'ts my first post I thought I'd say hi to you guys and this seems like the place to do it

HI!

tathra said:
venus, this is a thread in which greenlighters introduce themselves. its not hard to figure out :\ *snuggles venus*

Hahaha.... Ive gathered that much... I was confused as to who this new threeX dude was. I thought it was a rip off of TripleX.. or PhreeX.

Ok ok.. Ive figured it out now ::sigh::

hi! i was here once....didn't like the vibe....returned out of boredom....vibe has changed...think i'll be staying =D *waves*

So... I'm relatively new. Hi all :D

41985Collage.jpg

massage angel -- you know, i'm not too far from MI... you wanna hang out sometime or go out for drinks or something? ;)

Medi57 said:
Hi I'm new here. I've been lurking for a while but I've never really posted, until now!
so I'ts my first post I thought I'd say hi to you guys and this seems like the place to do it

HI!
Medi you're terrible

tathra said:
massage angel -- you know, i'm not too far from MI... you wanna hang out sometime or go out for drinks or something? ;)

8o You want a massage, don't you? Come on ~ admit it ~ you want it. ;) *snicker* If you're going to be in the area, sure - let me know. :D By the way... isn't god trying to kill your avatar? ;)

Whats up everyone. I'm a 23 year old male from the U.S. I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. Hope to make friends with you all :) It seems like there is a lot of good people here.

introduction

Hi. My real name is Wednesday Addams. I live in a big old dark house on a hill that's always covered by a storm cloud. I live with my mother Morticia, my father Gomez, my uncle Fester, my grandmother, the butler Lurch, our pet Thing, and my two little brothers Pugsley and Pubert. We had a nanny for a while, but that didn't work out very well. My favorite hobbies are playing with knives, electrocuting my brothers, and spying on houseguests.

yeah bay-bee

Let's see what kind of trouble we can get into with some plastique, a blow torch, and a hundred bright purple plastic dildos. Yee haw!=D

hey everyone, my friend told me about bluelight and i dont know how to do that much so if anyone has any advice free to speak up. by the way im goin to cyberfest so anyone else who is goin talk to me

Looks like it's the back of the bus for me today, but that's ok. Gives me a chance to sneak around without being noticed just yet! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.