• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*** A Place for Greenlighters to Introduce Themselves! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Im Lala, single mom of two kids, just turned 30, healthcare provider. It hurts my feelings when people dont like me. I was reading all the greenlighter posts and felt compelled to post my own schtuff here too. I live in Southeast TN. Will you be my friend? :D

^^ Yeah baby! I'll be your friend.

<------- MILF lover =D

And oh, welcome to Bluelight!

<--Alex from Long Island, New York.

Been partying for a while, just signed up for this business a little while ago.

I know a few of you nuckas from parties, but I figured I'd do a proper introduction. I've got Pics up in the generic post-a-pic thread so feel free to say hi to me if you see me.

Yo.

Hi, everybody. I'm Greg, 19 going on 20. I'm originally from the Bay Area, CA, but I'm going to school in Los Angeles right now. I was introduced to the Bluelight community about a month ago by a friend and I'm hoping to become a regular before long. Not a whole lot to say...I'm a creatively-oriented person, my interests lie mostly in the realm of the arts: theatre, music, literature, etc. But I'm equally at home debating religion, politics, sliced cheese, um...and other stuff, too. And as this is turning into a personals ad already, I'll insert the obligatory "I also enjoy long walks on the beach, and--"
...well, I've wasted enough of your time already. ;) Peace.

Hello all. I'm David. Live in the Chicago area most all my life. Fix heating and air conditioning (Pipefitters local 597). Just checking around about some pills doc gave me and found this site. I got to say, I'm quite impressed.

I guess I should RE-introduce myself since this place has gone through ALOT of changes since I was coming around before.

Basics: My name is Trip, a DJ/Producer from Cincinnati Ohio by the name of Digital PsyKosis. I am a 25/m.

I used to be a very regular member of this site "back in the day". I was a moderator of a few forums, but dropped off for many reasons. But I am back now under a different name, and just wanted to re-acquaint myself with the community, new and old.

And allow me to say, the site looks REALLY good. I see you guys have been really busy in the few years I have been gone! :)

~trip

Sup everyone, I'm Alex, I current live in seattle, WA, orginally from Las Vegas, NV, I just turned 21 in august. What I enjoy doing the most is getting out of town and going camping with my wife, I like to party with a few people, and I enjoy fixing up my ride, I'm a workoholic, and I never turn down a challenge. I like the site alot, lots of good, solid information Ive been looking for, glad to be here.

<<-- I'm 19 year old Mel from Perth in Western Australia. Lived here all my life been around malaysia and thailand. I like to party with the right crowd. The site offers good lunchtime reading. Enjoy beginning here! MELLY
Wanna chat about partying i'm eager to learn about new things!:)

Hey there. I'm an older male looking for young boys who look like Eminem to party with me. Any young boys on here?

HAHAHAHAHA
Sorry dude but i'm in Australia.
Oh No... my sweet arse is far away!
WHY!!!!!!!!!??????

Status
Not open for further replies.