• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*** A Place for Greenlighters to Introduce Themselves! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year female. I'm also new to the boards but not new to the 'scene'. I'm originally from upstate New York (Woodstock), but am currently biding my time in eastern Long Island :p .

Here's a link to my aol homepage: http://hometown.aol.com/ame123/

It is not much, but it has a few pictures of myself and also gives a little information about who I am. Hope you enjoy.

:)

Ok, so I see that the link doesn't work. However, if you type that address into Internet Explorer or whatever it seems to be ok. I have no idea why the direct link isn't working. Sorry.

i'm marc, i'm 24, i live in columbus (german village) and i'm invisible... i divide my time between work, school, volunteering, and trying to keep up with the mad housemusic scene in coolumbus...

mysite: yup, a geocities site

Doozer said:
Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year female. I'm also new to the boards but not new to the 'scene'. I'm originally from upstate New York (Woodstock), but am currently biding my time in eastern Long Island :p .

I grew up in Rochester, NY. :D Welcome to the board.

Welcome for everyone else as well! :D

Welcome all... and remember to visit my forum too. ;)

sheit, you are a sweetheart and my most favorite n00b.

hi. what's the difference between a greenlighter and a bluelighter? (i should probably already know that...)

thanks for the thread, i'll study up and get back to society in a little while.

in the meantime, i'm victor, from PA, but i live in japan. i'm really enjoying the bluelight community so far...

mariposa420 said:
Welcome all... and remember to visit my forum too. ;)

sheit, you are a sweetheart and my most favorite n00b.

aw, thanks! that's so nice, and much appreciated...i have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts as well, and i think you are just beautiful!

what if we were never a greenlighter and were instead a "new bluelighter"? can we still post here?

Howdy those of the dancing kind.
The name is Leigh and I live in loveable old Perth, Australia ("the city of excitement*).
I'm a full time student, like to dable in the old art of "dancing" and do like the odd cone or too.
Hmmm, not really much too say.
This site is Great?
Well it is, not that I want to seem like a suck-ass or anything.
Hmmm, maybe my mate Pete will join soon.
Hey Pete... if you do.
Schweet.
Oh yeah, i'm 19 is anyone cares.

* I noted the "City of Excitement" but actually came across it at pillreports when someone else posted it. Hahahaha, how funny.
=D

hey my name is chiara everyone calls me K
my old BL name was alwaysdancin so im not new!
im 20, female
iv probly met some of you at parties!
i like good beats and good vibes and always good food!
;)

Hello everybody! The name's Eric, nice ta meet ya! :shakes hand: I like to sing and act mostly! I live in Northern Kentucky and am 16! I hope to talk to some of ya sometime! You can hit me up on AIM if you want to...RaverDjKid! :) Keep smilin' everybody!

wow the madness. wel yes i stumbled apoun you all in my move from utah to az. there is so much more to this than any utrave member coild even dream of all the kool stuff wow
wel not that i am done being a dork
hello my name is Rachel(fondly known as Rae). iam 18 almost 19 and.wel i like people music and night time thus i became a "Raver"(i use the tream loosly).so yeah nowthat i live in mesa i know on one and have no life so here i am trying to gain some sort of link to the out side world from a computer. hoping that one preson will read some thing i say and go wow that gurl sounds cool maybe i will pm and see what she is up too.
ok wel i am not really gravely in need of some sum friends for i have only been here to days now but i am just that board. wel i am gonna go now
hugsnkisses

icy dolly said:
hey ppl, I'm a newbie here.. Im 22, used to live in Melbourne, now in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Love raves, parties, e's and smack, my pet snake and ocassionally reading the bible (very relaxing). Im really missing melbourne coz the raves here really SUCK... coz its a muslim country so we get police raids all the time, just as the party's getting started. Everyone gets arrested, no refunds. Anyway I think bluelight rocks.. its one of the most enlightening site Ive been to. good stuff.

You should say hello to Fengtau. He's cool. :)

And Bluelight does rock!

icy dolly said:
hey ppl, I'm a newbie here.. Im 22, used to live in Melbourne, now in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Love raves, parties, e's and smack, my pet snake and ocassionally reading the bible (very relaxing). Im really missing melbourne coz the raves here really SUCK... coz its a muslim country so we get police raids all the time, just as the party's getting started. Everyone gets arrested, no refunds. Anyway I think bluelight rocks.. its one of the most enlightening site Ive been to. good stuff.

Hey there...obviously you have not been partying with the right people eh! Hit me up sometime and I'll make sure to change your mind about partying in KL. ;)

Oh..thanks Mariposa for that nice words...you're a sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.