• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

4 weeks without Heroin. Now as my name says lets attack the crack

@Crack attack I have made $25 donation so you can change your username in something less triggering. Someone will contact you about that in next 24 hours, but if nobody contacts you please inform me so I can correct it. And please change your name into something that will not be triggering in any way. Go man!

You are a top geezer @Sunyecho

Much respect...

Baked again 30mg diazepam b4 my trip to the supermarket chemist for my methadone cheecks n necks gsined bscm its weight chubby cheeky feom the munchies from methadone and bud and diazepam gives me a ravaged appittite all 3 lol wow 👍 food tastes better
Just had s shouting match my next door girl deamee that my gicant stamd tryi. To cause trouble askin wjen im payin the tenner i owe as if its a new debt trying to cause trouble so ive gine out hit the roof with her she soon retreated, ah well fk her 👀😅

Baked again 30mg diazepam b4 my trip to the supermarket chemist for my methadone cheecks n necks gsined bscm its weight chubby cheeky feom the munchies from methadone and bud and diazepam gives me a ravaged appittite all 3 lol wow 👍 food tastes better
Just had s shouting match my next door girl deamee that my gicant stamd tryi. To cause trouble askin wjen im payin the tenner i owe as if its a new debt trying to cause trouble so ive gine out hit the roof with her she soon retreated, ah well fk her 👀😅

Try that again in English mate 🤣

Here in Aus we say you're a sick cunt or a mad cunt. The highest possible level of praise.

I had it on good authority from one of your fellow Aussies (consumer) that 'shitcunt' was the highest accolade one could bestow upon one's peers...

I had it on good authority from one of your fellow Aussies (consumer) that 'shitcunt' was the highest accolade one could bestow upon one's peers...
Nah I think they were pulling your leg. Shitcunt is a bad thing.

@Crack attack sorry to derail a thread but I have to learn some Australian language.

So sick cunt is an compliment and shit cunt is derogatory. What about nauseated cunt? I presume it to be derogatory. And manic cunt should be a compliment then. This Australian is tougher than Londonian. Best to follow English spoken in India if one wants to speak it properly. 🤣

P.S. @mal3volent

Mal, I don't want to raise the issue in other, more official, parts of forum. Sorry for atting you but could you help with the name change or should I make a post in "Site technical help"? I'm a bit lazy so I will just qoute previous posts:
@Crack attack I have made $25 donation so you can change your username in something less triggering.
I forwarded donation email and said that it is for you. I mean if you're quitting crack than you don't have to attack it. :)
Just contact admins at [email protected] from email you used for this account and ask for a name change. Point out that you have been gifted one by Sunyecho who made $25 donation.
Hi mate yeah ive messaged admin through my Gmail mate its the 2nd time 1st time on the 12th. I said about the donation and what id like it changed too so heres hoping it changes soon. Something more personal to me.
But name @Crack attack name still persists. I believe that he wants to change it to Lawless, and if Lawless is used than Lawless69. Search engine and @lawless show up nothing, so I guess that username Lawless is free.

Thanks for being responsive @mal3volent. If this doesn't help should @Crack attack make a thread in STH so TLB can do it? I guess if nobody is responding to emails that we have some tech issue. But wanted to see with you first.

Back to recovering a recovery thread. How are you today @Crack attack ? Was yesterday evening tough? How many times in last week have you used crack, if you don't mind me asking? Hope today will be easier than it was yesterday. :)

man get out of that neighbourhood now.

also if you arne't going to stop at least stop buying 8ths in 20 stones its so expensive. the cost is one of the absolute worst things about crack addiction and buying small bits doesn't help. my addiction got a lot easier to manage once i admitted to myself the level of my use. it went from getting bits of money (i was a 'working girl' and hadn't totally destroyed my looks so making quite a lot) and immediately spending it on points then desperately needing more money to disciplining myself to wait til i'd got enough for an 8th and then being able to take 6 hours off fucking gross men to just enjoy my smoke.

but you need to stop this. your heart isn't going to last forever. the more you stay up nights in a row smoking the worse it'll get. lack of sleep destroys all your bodily systems.

get anywhere, now. please.

you're in the same place as every single other person suffering from addiction. at a fork in the road between recovery and death. only it sounds like you are on one of the later of such forks, when they get harder to take.

your neighbour dealer is not your friend. without havng met him i'm confident he's a fucking scumbag, like every other dealer of hard drugs, and all he cares about is profit from you. so having someone with such a monetary motivation to stop you quitting next door makes your chances of success very much lower.
Congrats bro

Mr Lawless checking in for duty. Mornimg my fellow Uk peoples... And hello to the rest of the world ♥️

So plan is to get my drug counsellor who I see along side a dedicated drug Dr Fri this week my last test over 6 weeks an every one before that had been positive for H. So im goin to ask two things one. Can i up it another 30mls to kinda help with the rock. In a Placebo kinda way 😇
And as im 6or more weeks clean an never missed a day of going to the chemist an making changes so see if im able to go to bi-weekly or better stil weekly pick ups.
So for thst the time being at least i cam go stay a few towns away from here 3 to4 days a week it can only be a good thing, right? What do you guys think the chances of getting the bi or weekly picks ups in place??
Well ome of my disabled benefit got paid in 10pm last (Sunday) night. So upon scoring a Q of key lime pie uk cali 🔥 this same line sells rock's too amd and deals a full gram under 90 I'll say no more. Potent 4 for 30 all them tactics & while getting my bud i broke asked him to slip 0.3 in with the bud 😕
My Fiancee is in bed knowing im awake. Stomach bug yh right. My daughter her bf (whos mums just died. Rip) are here. Bet they have all herd me moving about etc all night ffs. I will probably have no partner again by tonight. I feel it.
Daughter. She has faith! But the guilt and no soon as it hits me i wonder why what is so special an important about this rock ffs. Yh so another full night bingee thats 2 in 10ish days. Pretty good but would be huge to my partner she can n likes a row especially early in the mornings 😂
So i got a couple of new plugs and have
8 x £50s 15 x £20s and 20 x £10s beong sent out by next day delivery later this morning. If they come n ive seen my parcels made up ready to post then i won't tell anyone. Think outsde the box. If only me knows thy not flood my town n they will be easy to use they work in self-serve machines so big companies im coming 😂😇

Using just 2 out if 10 days is still great progress. If you would use 3 times in next 30 day I would also call that a great progress. We don't stop drugs the same way others have. You gave your own path. Just hope it will be the path that will make you happy. Great job with no H for all this time. Keep up trying. :)

Using just 2 out if 10 days is still great progress. If you would use 3 times in next 30 day I would also call that a great progress. We don't stop drugs the same way others have. You gave your own path. Just hope it will be the path that will make you happy. Great job with no H for all this time. Keep up trying. :)
Thanks @Sunyecho mate yes its great it is but im my own worst ritic always mentally giving myself hard time.

Well the bette half has gone back to her hliss to hwe grown uo kids for thr night. Its a shame my daughter and her boyfriend are also gonna go soon to stay at his. And who am i kidding ive got a 0.2 im owed just been placed inside my electric meter metal covering outside my door that my next door owed me from the last blow out when after 14 hrs it fekt pointless n got boring so i keff her with jjus33over 0.2. She's crafty tho my next door were in apartments hemce i can hear skk her dealings. He herd my partner leave ten mins later a tect arrives ive put ya that ylur owed in your electric box bottom left under the peice of plaster m8.
Now we all know omce my daughter goes very soon n i start om that. She knows as well as me ill go round for more n moren end uo sat there from like 9pm til. 8am the nexy day bcoz she opemly admits sjes scared st nights beinf a woman knkwn to have drugs amd czsh so by sitting with her she feeks safe n i cant moan she throws n loads me pipes akways over 0.1 ive had some 0.35 rock's placed on my pipe many times. Shes fsir but i ha e to keep. Telling hee the crack bugs aren't real over n over n theres no spirits that can only be saw thru her phone whilst recording are not real irs drugs and sleep depravatiom it getd very tiring. You need the rocks given around evsry hour to manage n babysit her tbh.

So im fooling nobody the 0.2 is now in my living room in its stash i have money n soon to be alone. Her next door and the other guy couple streets. My stomachs in knotts knowing whats going to come ffs.
The main thing is if i can have thr 0.2 then only buy one more 0.3 later then that's alot better than a 48 hour session to the point of being a twitching an sweaty wet through, wide eyed gaunt pale insomniac. Yeah stay up 3 night's in a row smoking crack and that description will explain how you look to a Tee 🤣🤣🤣

And i think them pair are getting ready to leave. Ugh when its no lobger fun even

Hope every one has had a good weekend guys ❤️

I am sorry you have such hard time dealing with this. Don't have any advices just support. And compliments forv your honesty.

I am sorry you have such hard time dealing with this. Don't have any advices just support. And compliments forv your honesty
Ive gotta pick my battles wisely if i pull myself to bits too much it can and willl have the opposite affect and I'll go in hiding (typical scorpio) and use more and spiral into dark depression then onxe the anxiety kicks my ass combined woth bad depression otsd and personality disorder i can mentally push myself in to a dark nasty unsafe place 😏
And if i thought to much about throwing 17 years away in the suck of a pioe.. I remember it hitting me after a 17 year break and oh my god 17 years pfft ive been missing out here fuck the 17 uears. Its crqzy the way drugs can and do instantly change your thought process, behaviour and morals, literally instantly!

So om the POSITIVE scale no heroin jas been inhaled, sniffed and deffo not injected for over 6 weeks now sat eith people using ive even held a gram n smellt it. No adrenaline or craving no fssyer heart beat flutters. It dosent attract me one slight bit which iam pleased about amd my crack use is at 1 tenth5of what it was. Not all bad really 👍

Hope all is well mate

Well one thing j hardly gp to her next door anymore injse the turkish lad 5mins away. Bcoz he does deals unlike my neighbour and its slways bsng on n better quality bcoz he dosent tske it. So obviously sfyer thr 0.2 she left i had n was nice bjt tasted burnt shes obviously made that batch. So now ove gone to my turkish friend sje eimmm be scratching her head ehy im not going round for more lol.
Naa i went n got 3 for 25 usually 3 for 20 he said youll see why its 25 Lawless. Pure white rocks jagged crumblemly edges done dry with that okd school white taste i remember feom 2000s
Plus i asjed for tick/credit om an 8th of sour runtz bud, he said to me on the phone has to be cash for the bud maate sorry. I saod don't worry i got a gram maybe.. left at home! Went to meet my guy its scorching atm in the UK big heat wave! Comes to meet me smiling throws a baggy at me n said the point 3 is wrspped up inside that 8th of runtz. Til Wednesday yeah Lawless. Yes mate. Akso pixmed up 20mg valium on my travels for 2 quid lol nothing vetter with a cup of tea to dissolve diazepam after ya rock joint with ya cuooa as it kicks in. Brilliant combo i love diazepam and a good few strong joints and i suppose with the methadone akways active. Rock, methadone valium and 8th of bud. Amazement every time 🔥💯👀👀👀