• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

4 weeks without Heroin. Now as my name says lets attack the crack

Excellent to hear mate!!! Keep it up! <3
Thank you. Its day six today, so tomorrow we are at a full week no use thats the 1st big milestone we all arrive at.
I can remember in the past once i had gotten to a week and rewarded myself with a bag of H for doing so well with my abstinence, i was 18 or so years old at the time very nieve ๐Ÿ˜… im sure almost certain im not the only person to have done this....

Im deffo not goin to reward myself with drugs for being a week clean (not weak clean but 7 days clean ๐Ÿ˜‚)
. Probably a steak or a nice roast dinner ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜œ
Loving food atm better than any drug โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”

Some very high quality green for a few weeks is an awesome post-cocaine medicine for sure, nice move
Such a under rated medicine when people have been abusing class as alot overlook the herb or think some how it wont work anymore ๐Ÿ™„
Its great for having a laugh (belly laughs from deep inside lol)
And hunger nothing on earth ( maybe benzos come close) gives munchies like a couple of big spliffs.
Who dosent want to look happy and healthy? Thats what being a stoner will do for you ๐Ÿ˜…
Gotta be better than looking like a dishevelled gaunt pale eyes wide open crack head with last weeks clothes hanging off you're skinny ass frame. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Its a win win situation i feel so much more healthier than the last few months am back taking all my heart meds n feeling kinda healthy im putting weight on alot in my cheeks face and neck, my daughters over the moon with the fact her dads back, my place is spotlessly clean i had let it slip quite bad. Now its sparkling im looking loads better and tomorrow marks a week without use!!

Still earky days but im very confident. Used to haye waking up every morning hating myself and my life. These first bits are the hardest. Its gets easier i know from experience just takes time โŒš๐Ÿ˜Š

1st Runtz Joint of the day. Well half, mind blowingly potent ๐ŸŽ‰

One week today celebrating being clean. How strange is it that upon writing one week clean that i throw up twice. That is crazy??! Im wondering if self consciously ive gone right back to my ladt days of using. Wondering if my heart was finally giving up, my daughters over the moon. Shes staying with me again i went to the local shop last night and she got me to promise thts only place i was going. At 15 she shouldn't have to be worrying about her old man like that, another huge reason right there. Nobody wants there parents to become addicted to anything, it robs ypu of self worth confidence and family values it all geys affected,

Last night id say 20 metres from my place a guy was stabbed 12 times in the head chest back an legs they ment harm and with this being a small estate im kinda bracing myself for who it is thats been stabbed and whos stabbing folk? There's police cordens all out side its on the news, happened 11pm i was stoned an asleep. Had i been using 11pm id see as still early no doubt idof been out n about n probably would of saw or heard something im glad i didnt.
The girl Amy i haven't herd a thing bg about her either yet, last i herd she was still in intensive care.
Hope all involved in both incidents make a full recovery.
A sobering yet meaningful one week clean post. Had i been using who knows i may be of been involved or hospitalised in some way or another..
Dosent bare thinking about.

I have my daughter my fiance my home, kinda got my health too. So im blessed an ONE WEEK NO SLIP UPS IS AMAZING ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And as for a celebration a nice big "Runtz joint" to start the e day. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿคฃ

Have a good one you... yeah you reading this โœŒ๏ธ

What a strange day up here helicopters curcling round n round my estate riot vans police armed on foot because there is a tesco sunbed shop leisure centre etc a little public shopping area seconds from this estate armed police on foot patrolling just very quiet and strange, i imagine all the dealers are tucked away hiding. U actually know the guy who has stabbed the older guy but nothing else, sirens n police running towards the tesco as i type. I imagine this will be on the national news if the victim dies ir he isnt caught soon. ๐ŸŒ
Pretty grim day ๐Ÿ™„

What a strange day up here helicopters curcling round n round my estate riot vans police armed on foot because there is a tesco sunbed shop leisure centre etc a little public shopping area seconds from this estate armed police on foot patrolling just very quiet and strange, i imagine all the dealers are tucked away hiding. U actually know the guy who has stabbed the older guy but nothing else, sirens n police running towards the tesco as i type. I imagine this will be on the national news if the victim dies ir he isnt caught soon. ๐ŸŒ
Pretty grim day ๐Ÿ™„
Sounds a bit intense

Another massive benefit to not being on crack eh - you'd be hiding under the bed by now!

well done mate that is fuckng brilliant. i honestly don't think i coulda done it without moving and a stint in rehab. massive props to you. so glad you're already seeing the benefits to your relationships.

@ageingpartyfiend hahaha yes spot on!! This mate yes you've hit the nail om the head with that comment.
Had cid pop round earlier why i dont know iam known and never have co operated woth them. Just as i shoock my head as in ive nothing for you and slowly closed my door as im locking my door i hear, ok thanks anyway Lawless. And off they went hahaha id of deffo been in hiding thinking im a wanted man had i been on the rock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€

@chinup every days a battle it isnt easy. Not one bit and when im alone umi could quite easily slip backwards so atm if my fiancee isnt here my daughter is. So far anyway!!

Wont lie had one slip up last night ugh kicking myself a quick stone felt shit afterward leting everyone including myself down. Chest pain a hour in to it and a sleepless night last night followed by no motivation tired an full of regret today. My fiancรฉe has come back home today she stays wth her daughter a couple of times a week. And with her itialian heratidge she comes back with a feast or two homemade beautiful cooked meals. Chicken pasta bake and casserole with homemade cobs(bread rolls) lucky me ๐Ÿ‘Œ
But now i have to get back onit back on the waggon a its not what i want to do and where my life to be going. For the record it wasnt of the neighbour they seemed to of either stopped or sclaed right back bcoz hardly any customers last few days which admittedly makes thibgs easier. I KNOW i have it innme the fires burning ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ one slip up in 8 days isn't the emd of the world. Thats 2 slip ups in 3 weeks. Which to some theyd be so so proud an pleased of themselves. Shouting it from the rooftops.
To me tho it's not good enough its failure to me!! Dont be too hard on yourself. I get that. And 2 months ago i was balls deep in addiction to Heroin and crack woth no way out, fast forward now ive been clean of heroin nearly 8 weeks and only had two rocks in 3 weeks is really really good going. And to of done it all by myself does show alot about my mental strength.

Il be happy and shouting it from the roof tops when i hit a full month with no slips or anything. All in all I'm doim great doing it my way just gotta be tht bit stronger
Thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So this detox gets underway again tomorrow. Its 12.10 at night so later this morning. My beautiful daughter has got me 70 x 5mg Diazepam and a months supply of zlopiclone 7.5mg.
Her grandad is on them and has box after box so she got me aload knowing they chill me out n help me sleep. Not keen on z dugs as immunity comes quic but 2 to 3 times a week spaced out they work well. And diazepam all round chill me out n kill my anxiety dead. Probably 100 pounds worth on the street. So it commceces tomorrow and were goin to win this battle. ๐Ÿ‘

So this detox gets underway again tomorrow. Its 12.10 at night so later this morning. My beautiful daughter has got me 70 x 5mg Diazepam and a months supply of zlopiclone 7.5mg.
Her grandad is on them and has box after box so she got me aload knowing they chill me out n help me sleep. Not keen on z dugs as immunity comes quic but 2 to 3 times a week spaced out they work well. And diazepam all round chill me out n kill my anxiety dead. Probably 100 pounds worth on the street. So it commceces tomorrow and were goin to win this battle. ๐Ÿ‘
Good work man, I sincerely wish you all the best <3 Just go easy on the valium and zopiclone, yeah?? Only take it when you absolutely NEED it. The last thing you want is to have to deal with the withdrawals from those.

@Crack attack how are you doing man? Do you have any motivation to post here? In one sense I hope not cause I believe that if you're not smoking crack that you must be feeling really down. But that would be a good thing in this situation. Hope you feel better soon and are back to update. :)
Hey SE . This is me mate i assure you that. I lost my log in details n just made a new account made no fuss.

Listen guys this is whst CRACK Will n does do

I lost my place up with the dealer central n started to live on the streets is wasn't good in any sense as 21 days in had a heart attack luckily haf taxi money bcuz up to two hr wait for ambulance didn't sit right.
So im saved but my double bypassi had in feb has fully failed and my wifkw maker is 100% occluded. Blocked! So they tried 3 times to re open parts n wasnt ment to be. So im dying the nxt one will be the last not if but when . Surgeon's words at 37 ob Fri this kills me. So i told hospital how bad housing was etc n been in the localhomeless hostel for 5 weeks but my bungalow n beautiful and Area i get the keys today or tomorrow.
So its not all negative but yeah this is crack attack lol

fuck me mate that's not what any of us were hoping to hear.

so so sorry.

have you at least been able to stop smoking after all that? or is it kinda like fuckit i'm dying anyway so why bother? i really hope the former so you can get some enjoyment from the time you have left.

I hope that this is a wakeup. Not s good bees, but it is a news. So I guess that it is good that you are alive to give the news. Take care man. You really need to. Hope things dont go to another crack attack cause living can be interesting. Keep us posted. ๐Ÿ™‚

I knew a guy who got into crack bad after high school he managed to get off and uses weed by the pound now been off rock years and years also drinks beer and eats shrooms point is he was able to function without sticking strangers up on the street for more crack.

Now I just heard a guy in recovery clean from junk and rock for not so dirty a dozen years say that smoking weed will make him want crack I guess we all work a little differently.

Best wishes sounds like it is time to stay off crack at all costs. Hopefully Green Crack maintains you also recommended from a former crackhead alongside marijuana is psilocybin.

I knew a guy who got into crack bad after high school he managed to get off and uses weed by the pound now been off rock years and years also drinks beer and eats shrooms point is he was able to function without sticking strangers up on the street for more crack.

Now I just heard a guy in recovery clean from junk and rock for not so dirty a dozen years say that smoking weed will make him want crack I guess we all work a little differently.
Yes I definitely agree with you there. Everyone is different, uses substances for different reasons, has different triggers etc etc etc.

I would honestly just stick to smack than crack imo. It's cracks your mind right up, short lasting and costs a lot of money (in comparison)
Like I say just my opinion.

Hey guys an girls
So I've done just over 4 weeks without any heroin nome, even when ya "Friends" offer. Freebies to get you to relapse, and make themselves feel better because they haven't got the will power. Feeling better more energy and less cloudy minded

Ive admitted to my close family that im still smoking crack amd was surprised with the support from them. So now today itd currently 3.50am and today's the day i battle my out of control crack habit. I've told my mother, daughter amd ex girlfriend (soon to no longer be my ex) that today is the day. I feel as I work better and more motivated by knowing im letting them down as well as myself if i fail. My 15 year old daughter had given me the ultimatum its her or drugs. She wins hamds down.

Im meeting my ex at 12 dinner today who has a box of diazepam for the first few days n il be buying an oz of fire weed to see me though. My ex is coming to stay to make it that bit easier n harder to fail and im on this. With my heart disease and had a double heart bypass this crack is gonna kill me sooner than the heart disease.
One more rock once i nip next-door n that's me done.
Cannabis all thr way. Wish me Luck guys ill keep reporting back. I can and will see this through
Im glad you have made the choice to be clean and i wish you the best of luck. I dont know if you believe in god or not but regardless ill pray for you.

I used to do heroin however not for long. Ive done a lot of drugs and im clean now too. I agree in my case my family comes first now rather than drugs. The first few days are gonna be tough but i did it and so can you. I know you can do it.