• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Combinations

I forgot to mention, my friend took 150mg mdma with 18mg 2C-I at a Phish show. He was having a blast. Then he ate 4 grams of mushrooms a couple hours later, so he might not be the best person to judge its effects on.

I've had between 15-25 mgs of 2c-i with ecstasy pills on several occasions, always a great combination for me. Visually interesting with that unique mdma-buzz, plus the nice warmth 2c-i brings...But that may be just me...

Although 2C-T-2 is obviously not the same, I thought posting this experience could be insightful:

I've insufflated 5mgs of 2C-T-2 about 1.5 hours after taking MDMA. I couldn't tell you how much MDMA was in the pill, though, but it was definantly a decent dose without any adulterants. Not exceptional, but more than enough to roll.

It was by far one of the most intense experiences I've ever had. I can't really remember coming up on the 2C-T-2. Although it effects you within 5 minutes of insufflating, it still takes about an hour before you reach the peak. All I know is that I was confused and content to just sit there letting my mind wander into space. I also thinking it greatly amplified the effects of the MDMA while also giving me a unique experience I couldn't get with either drug on it's own. It seemed as if there was some sort of synergy going on. But I can definantly remember everything once I peaked on the 2C-T-2. I was rolling as hard as I would have during the beginning of a peak on 3-4 doses of MDMA. And at the same time I was having some of the strongest hallucinations I'd ever seen. The 2C-T-2 was definantly affecting my thought processes, but my head was still fairly clear (amazingly clear considering how overloaded my senses were and that everything looked and felt like I was in another universe). Infact, while the effects of the MDMA were still amplified and I probably should have been really out of it, it seemed like the 2C-T-2 gave the experience a more serious and aware tone. After about 4.5 hours of taking the MDMA, the effects of it quickly began to evaporate. And as the effects of the MDMA wore off, the effects of the 2C-T-2 increased. After that it was like a very pleasant 2C-T-2 trip. Suprisingly, I actually had less of a body load than usual from the 2C-T-2. The visual hallucinations quickly got so intense that I could almost not even tell where I was or what I was looking at. The auditory hallucinations also got really strong at this point and I couldn't recognize songs I'd heard dozens of times. And the trip just stayed the same after this for another hour and a half before I took some Seroquel to knock myself out. It had definantly plateaued at this point and I would assume I would have started coming down shortly after anyways. The only other thing I really can't remember about this experience is how I felt the next day, but I'm assuming it wasn't good because I never had the desire to use 2C-T-2 again and I've only taken MDMA one more time since then, which was about 2.5 years later.

Everyone, I would just like to add that mixing 2c-i with mushrooms provides a wonderful trip. Last night I had 2.5 grams of mushrooms and around 18mg of 2c-i; each element of the trip was distinct, but enhanced by the other. The patterning from the 2c-i took on a third dimennsion with help from the mushrooms. Marijuana was a necessity, certainly enhanced it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
funkee said:
The body buzz was getting on my nerves, and I usually feel cold, so I took 60mg of codeine. Warmed me up and got rid of all the negative body stimulation. This is an awesome combination. The codeine is relatively subtle, but it helps immensely and makes the trip far more enjoyable.

Now, that's something I'd like to hear.. :)

Would you say the codeine "weakened" the trip? No loss whatsoever? Or did it only took care of the bodyload?

Oh yeah, do you have an opiate tolerance..?

I'm now on only 2 mg of 2C-I combined with some pot and it's really nice yet subtle. Still have stomach problems though; very irritating feeling, as if I haven't eaten anything.

But this time no excessive stimulation! :)

The best way to avoid nausia is to convince yourself you will not be sick because plenty of people do not get sick on this drug.

And yes, 16mg + weed is excellent in my tastes. I smoke only on weekends so just a weed high will be enough for one night, but when combining the weed at the peak of my 2c-i trip I barely felt the weed. Salvia was a wonderous novelty, especially when all four people were sitting in a circle with all the same drugs in them melting in a rhythm to the salvia vibe.

I suggest waiting 6 hours after or right before ingestion to smoke up. Salvia can come in at any time, and it's best when peaking yet when you feel calm enough to sit down and bong hit.

i feel like this could be a bad idea, but also a good one, i took 2ci by itself for the first time the other night, and it felt alot like ecstasy, like how it works on serotonin, so i would imagine if enough mdma and 2ci was taken, it could get a little too intense,
if i was planning to do the combo, i would take a good dose of 2ci first, 15-20mg, then maybe 3 or 4 hours into it i would take 1 mdma tablet max, and see how that goes
i would imagine you could get serotonin sydnrome from a combo like that if you take too much of either drug in conjunction with the other

I've tried this combo in a club.
The night was a blur (it was my birthday), and it was almost like the MDMA was overpowering it, but leaving bits and pieces of a scattered 2C-I trip in there. My 2C-I dose was pretty low, under 12mg. And a moderate MDMA dose (prolly around 80-95mg) was used.

I felt like I couldn't have a bad trip on it, even at that setting, but it was way too messy. I don't remember a thing.

Mixed 20mg of 2C-I with an E pill (unknown strength/don't know exactly what was in it) and the results were enjoyable. More intense than 20mg of 2C-I alone, but much more relaxed and peaceful as well. Stronger visuals and stronger body high, very euphoric and spacey. Definitely a powerful combination.

welp the first time i did 2ci it was while i was rolling...it was pretty intense...the body load like ppl said was incredible but it was very enjoyable...very colorful don't even know what the dosage of the 2ci was but i had 2 pills and a capsule of 2ci...i definately had a good time...it was like a really intense roll didn't get a great deal of visuals...lots of colors definately a good time...goin to try 2ci this weekend by it self and see how that goes maybe add in a lil salvia i dunno yet

The synergy may be a bit much, and definately too much for many people's stomachs. Ive watched people do it, even though I have done a ton of 2c-i, I have not mixed it with anything but, as was said earlier, nitrous and marijuana (well acid once).. It is good enough on its own (well at like 24-30mg anyways) , it doesn't need mdma, thats for sure, save the mdma for a solo trip where it will be useful imho..

One girl I saw try this threw up, but didnt realize she was doign it until it was in her hands already! be warned.

[2C-I Subthread] 2C-I Combinations

2c-i is great for sex near the come down, maybe after the 6th hour? as delsyd mentioned, long lasting hard orgasims.

But I still thnk 2c-b is better for that sort of thing. I just cant get over how overly stimulating 2c-i is, and after teh experience is over your still left with that strong stimulation!!!

and Iv experienced the love and so forth, but that only last maybe 4-5 hours then as the psychedelic effects subside Im always left with stimulation.

I mean try it, but just try to sorce out a free sample, no reason to go about aquiring 50/75/100 doses.

edit, one combo that is pretty good is 5mgs of 2c-i and 22mgs of 2c-b. the 2c-i extends the 2c-b experience without putting much of its own into it as well as giving it that oh so distinktful 2c-i type visuals (which I would describe as being metalic reflections).

But as Iv mentioned befor, 2c-i does ometimes feel toxic, almsot like your brain is mercury and is puddlinga round in your noggen.

I would say 12 mg for a first time. Some people find 16 mg plenty, even after several times. You can always work your way up later. And weed does indeed go really great with it.

About combo's: I tried 18 mg 2C-I with 70 mg MDMA once (taken simultaneously) and loved it. No weed in the mix tho, because I don't like weed with MDMA.

I also liked 2C-B with 2C-I a lot. With a bit of weed thrown in this combo was more psychedelic than either drug on it's own at any dose. I took 18 mg 2C-I followed by 20 mg 2C-B one hour later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quick question. I've been using kava kava root powder daily, and I read it has MAO-B Inhibiting effects. I also know to avoid MAOIs and Phens, so is this going to be an issue with inevitable 2c-i use. And, I would assume it's a rather weak effect, so it wouldn't be an issue, but what about using kava while on 2c-i?

Thanks!

Does anyone have some experience with taking 2c-i with MDMA? And if so when did they take it? Before or after MDMA, during, things like that.

ThatOldHat said:
Does anyone have some experience with taking 2c-i with MDMA? And if so when did they take it? Before or after MDMA, during, things like that.

About May 2006 I took a the 2 C-I first, orally, in a capsule. Not sure how much I did. Probably around 4 -5 hours later I took an ecstasy tablet, definitely wasn't pure MDMA at all but I tripped SO hard. Everyone who had the 2 C-I had a different experience with it, some were tripping way hard. I thought that what I had taken was MDMA, not 2 C-I, but later found out that night that was what it was. It was an interesting experience, and I have never by any means been that fucked up in my life honestly. Don't remember much else that's for sure. =o

<3

I did 20mg followed by top ups in the night and had a pretty good time, the body load was pretty full on though. Next time im going out to an event or somewhere interesting with some MDMA on the side. This chem made me want to dance but needs a little push, heres where the MDMA comes in. I think it'd be good stuff to take to a rave for sure.

bring the dose down to around 15mg and throw ~100mg of MDMA.. and you will be dancing the night away in no time

:)

^^Thanks for the contribution, I think id have to take the dose down because I dont really want to have a heart attack, 2C-I made my muscles really tight and felt quite physically exhausting so with the MDMA mixed in id say ill have to take it pretty easy.