PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Combinations

JustinTime

Bluelighter
2C-I and MDMA Combo

2C-I Subthread: Combinations

Discuss here the do's and don'ts concerning the combination of 2C-I with other drugs!

[BACK TO THE 2C-I MAIN THREAD]

original post:

I want to try this combo because there seem to be synergy effects between 2c-b and MDMA.

Does anyone have any experience from this combo? (2C-I and MDMA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Never tried the combo but have experience with both alone. I would recommend starting very low on the doses of each chem in combonation, as 2C-I has enough of a body load and stimulating effects on its own.

Let's not forget that two of the reported 2C-T-7 related deaths also involved use of MDMA - in one case, an oral dose of 2C-T-7 ingested at the same time as an oral dose of MDMA, with no other reported drug use on the night in question.
---
Namaste,
Cliff

Its a wonderful experience comparable to the 2CB/MDMA combination but with a more intense body buzz sensation that can be very intense but also very pleasurable. I find the experience to be highly psychedelic and introspective but can be quite intense in there synergy together although the MDMA pushes the 2CI in a positive direction just as it does with 2CB. I recomend a dose of not more than 15mg of 2CI with at most 150mg of MDMA although i would go much lower but some are more sensitive than others so becareful and work your way up.

Let's not forget that two of the reported 2C-T-7 related deaths also involved use of MDMA - in one case, an oral dose of 2C-T-7 ingested at the same time as an oral dose of MDMA]
Yeah an oral dose of MDMA that was two times an avergage dose, and God knows how much 2C-T-7 he took.

I've never tried 2C-I, but I know quite a few people who have combined it with MDMA and/or MDA. Some of them liked it, some of them said the body load was a little harsh. Either way, if you keep your doses reasonable, and start low, you should be fine.

2CT7 is a psychedelic which happened to have a dose sensitive responce that was very different for different people also it was not studied but yet released all over as lucky 7 which turned out to be bad news as 2CT7 is way to unpredictable unlike most other psychedelics which most are predictable in there effects however it should be noted when dealing with psychedelics from the phenethylamine/amphetamine class that these substances may produce death in some people as they have not been studied or shown to be as safe as the more traditional psychedelics and i'm feeling a bit woosey so i'll end with becareful!

I had a bad time with 2C-I/MDMA. but then I've never mixed anything with 2C-I (besides pot and nitrous oxide) that went well with it. Maybe that's just me.

Some are much more predictable than others and although all psychedelics are in fact unpredictable it just so happens that some are so unpredictable i'm scared of them like 2CT7 one time i did it loved it, another same dose i hated it with a passion, did it again got a neutral effect and last time i freaked out, talk about unpredictable. Then again in some people 2CT7 is very even and predictable talk about unpredictable. Jesus christ am i making sense here at all i can't even realy make out whats on the screen so this will be my last post for the duration.

---
> 2CT7 is a psychedelic which happened to have a dose
> sensitive responce that was very different for different
> people
---
This appears to be also true for 2C-B. To quote pioneering psychedelic psychoterapist Myron Stolaroff:
---
"4-Bromo-2,5-Dimethoxyphenethylamine, a new chemical that was investigated for a while, then abandoned because of the variability in response and the fact that it did not lend itself well to group experiences."
---
(Stolaroff, The Secret Chief, p. 106)
---
> also it was not studied but yet released all over as lucky 7
---
None of these drugs have been adequately studied, including 2C-B.
---
> which turned out to be bad news as 2CT7 is way to
> unpredictable unlike most other psychedelics which
> most are predictable in there effects
---
You have no evidence for this assertion, especially in relation to other members of the 2C sub-class.
---
Namaste,
Cliff

2CB is much more predictable than 2CT7 and much better too but i must get some rest so i realy can't keep this up in disscusion.

---
> Yeah an oral dose of MDMA that was two times an avergage
> dose, and God knows how much 2C-T-7 he took.
---
It would appear that this combination may carry some risk of toxic synergy. There aren't too many reports of candy-flipping deaths (i.e., any that I'm aware of), even with high doses of LSD or MDMA. Also, do you have reports of hospitalizations for severe health problems related to psilocybina mushrooms + MDMA? I'd love to see them.
---
> I've never tried 2C-I, but I know quite a few people who
> have combined it with MDMA and/or MDA. Some of them
> liked it, some of them said the body load was a little harsh.
> Either way, if you keep your doses reasonable, and start
> low, you should be fine.
---
It still seems to be a totally unecessary risk. Some people like Coricidin, and it's mortality rate has been quite exaggerated by certain parties. At the same time it is a completely unnecessary risk, and has been demonstrated to cause severe problems for a minority of users (usually in extremely high doses and/or combination with other drugs). Many people enjoy mixing benzodiazepenes and alcohol. That doesn't make it a good idea.
---
Namaste,
Cliff

Last edited:
---
> 2CB is much more predictable than 2CT7
---
Based on what? Your say-so? I have a quote from someone who administered pharmaceutically pure, acurately weighed materail to people in therapy situations, and abandoned the drug because the response curves were way too variable. How do you know that what you took was even 2C-B and not some other 2C?
---
> and much better too
---
Stolaroff, on 2C-B:
---
"2C-B is not uniformly enjoyed. Only about half of those who have tried it report the favorable aspects that I have described above. Many others found it made them quite uncomfortable in their bodies. I have known some that were so distressed that they don't care to take it again."
---
(Stolaroff, *Thanatos to Eros*, p. 59)
---
BTW, Stolaroff enjoys 2C-B (and even comes up with a somewhat hokey 'explanation' for these problems). Timothy Leary apparently didn't enjoy it so much, as he confessed to friends that he had felt physically poisoned upon taking it for the first time.
---
Namaste,
Cliff

Funny Leary would say that because i feel poisoned when taking LSD and also i wish i was'nt in such a mess right now or i would go into in depth disscussion with you but perhaps another time.

Oh and my proof that 2CT7 is way more unpredictable than 2CB is in my experience and the reports and guided experiences of others.

Both 2C-B and 2C-T-7 are unpredictable in effects and dosages. I speak from personal experience.

Yes but would'nt you agree that 2CB is more predictable and not so dose sensitive in so many people as doses vary so much from person to person i would'nt recomend 2CT7 to anyone.

---
> Funny Leary would say that because i feel poisoned when
> taking LSD
---
Leary had extensive experience with psychedelic compounds, and was doubtless fam,iliar with psychosomatic manifestations. I think the indication here is that he found the body load very disquieting. Also, how do you account for only half of the people taking 2C-B enjoying it? To steer back towards topic: the combination of 2C-I and MDMA seems potentially risky to me, and also of questionable value.
---
Namaste,
Cliff

I've never tried it, but...

I can't see this as being a very good combo. the physical stimulation would be very high. they are so good alone, I can see why someone would think they would be better together, but for me less is more with 2C-I. Its not a good mixer.