• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-E Subthread] 2C-E Dosage and Methods of Administration

sorry my camera on my comp. can't take a clear enough pic of it. but this is what it says word for word 5.6 HAZARDOUS DECOMPOSITION OR COMBUSTION PRODUCTS: MAY EMIT TOXIC GASES

It was mentioned in an earlier post, but 2c-e is fully active in the 5mg range. My first 2c-e expirance was at 20 mg, and I didn't really feel much more than I do with 2c-i, except during the later stages f the trip I heard sounds like the world tearing apart, and when I heard the sounds it was an expirance like no other.

But back to the point, I made 5mg caps for my friends to cautiously start out on. They tripped hard! 5mg can be too much. But for me, after my salvia expirance, no drugs really seem to effect me as much as they do other people. It's like some Don-Juan style transformation in my psyche happened.

So would you say that 16mg would be a good start or is that on the low end of the spectrum?

If you are familiar with psychedelics, the 12-16mg range should be fine. However, if you are unsure at all, 16mgs could scare the living hell out of someone.

Check out my trip reports on Erowid for 2C-E under "sepulfreak." One is entitled "Energy Producing Visions," and the other is called "Walking in the Footsteps of My Own Delusions."

Honestly, I'd start out under 15mg.. probably closer to 12mg for the first dose. The 2C-E dose-reponse curve is probably the sharpest I've ever experienced. I have seen a full freakout on 15mg.

I've also seen someone on 20mg after they were advised not to take that much and did anyway. She went into space... deep space.. It was the worst psychedelic meltdown I've ever seen.

One of my friends said she got a couple of gelcaps from her dealer that are 20 mg each...do you think that's too much for her first time? She said she found 20 mg 2c-i moderately intense and 20 mg miprocin very intense.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Before my 20mg experience I had experience the full glory of smoked 5-MeO-DMT, DMT, I was a veteren of 100+ different LSD experiences...a number of which were above the 300ug mark, experienced full-dose DPT administered by IM injection, dosages of 2C-T-7 which literally made me blinded by the visuals, an insane overdose of 30 baby woodrose seeds (4 or 5 seeds was plenty for a nice trip), full OBE dosages of ketamine which was IMed, IMed ketamine and LSD, IMed ketamine and 2C-B, IMed ketamine and LSD and MDMA, IMed ketamine with IMed DPT :D ) and a number of other things....what I'm saying is I am quite experienced with extreme states.

20mg of 2C-E blew just about every experience away save for maybe one particularly powerful LSD experience, and a few ketamine combinations I can think of. I am thankful (and lucky) I had the intelligence to undertake such an experience with a trusted best friend, and in the best secluded spot possible. Anything else could have winded up in disaster.

I should add that 20mg was more than twice as strong as 16mg. This one has a VERY steep dose/response curve and I'd imagine every half-milligram can produce a noticable jump in intensity.

20mg is much too high a dosage for someone's first time with 2C-E. The 2Cs can dramatically vary both qualitatively and quantitatively from person to person. Previous experience is completely irrevelant. One who ignores my advice is demonstrating a reckless, dangerous, and downright stupid attitude that will lead to disaster. A person like that is best sticking with nice, safe mushrooms. Leave the 'research chemicals' to the crazy psychonauts who know better and possess the common sense needed to avoid trouble.

I agree with MGS! I Took 20mg of 2C-E and i was floored too. I'm very experienced, I have at least 300+ 250ug LSD trips under my belt.
30 years and counting!

Even with 18mg taken of 2C-E reminds me of a 4-way windowpane.
So i feel there are a lot of folks out there; that 2C-E is being piacularly kind too!
Peace

I'm coming down off a 24 mg. dose right now. I'd never taken a dose higher than 20 mg. before, but this was the last little bit I had left so I thought I'd go ahead and push the envelope. My god.....

I can only describe the experience as shattering. I have never before experienced ego-loss much less a complete dissolution of ego at any time in my life under the influence of any substance, but today I did. A full blown +4 and beyond, I was quite literally gone. Completely and utterly helpless, there was no longer any such thing as *I* or *me*, there just was. Holy fuckin hallelujah, I feel literally like I'm in pieces still, and where do you go from here?

Does anyone have to wait like 3-4 hours before 2C-E kicks in for them? I've had around 60 trips with 2C-E(by far my fav. psych EVER), and most times(75 % ) it takes 3 hours to kick in. Last time I fell asleep after 1.5 hours waiting for it to kick in. At the 3.5 hour mark I promptly woke up, and began the come up.

2C-E is also my favorite, although I've never had an experience nearly as intense as the one I linked to above. I barely feel it at all until 2 hours, and then the come-up begins. I find the come-up quite comfortable unless taking a very powerful dose (and even then it's pretty comfortable comparitively speaking), but you're right, it doesn't really get going strong until 3.5 to 4 hours in. 4 hours is about the peak, which lasts for an hour or 2, and then drops off into a very nice plateau.

Other than 2C-B and 2C-D....every "2C psychedelic" I have taken will take up to 3-4 hours to really reach its full peak. THis is one of the primary reasons I love the PEAs...the long slow developement...wave after wave, deeper and deeper until you finally slide into that state of full immersion. Wow, almost sounds sexual. As mentioned, 2C-B and 2C-D are the execptions and these peak by hour two, and are mostly over by the fourth hour.

Ive been titrating 2c-e up a few mg at a time so far, 10mg then 15mg, then 18mg. All of the lower doses took 3 hours to manifest the true effects, maybe a ++ at the 1.5 hour point but not +++ until 3 hours. However the 18mg dose showed itself far sooner, being a ++ in about 1 hour and +++ at 2 hours and still rising, its as if the whole startup events were shifted sooner than normal.

10mg was pleasant, quite powerfull in fact, its one of the most powerfull psychedelics ive ever had, to me its not something that could approach the reality replacement of salvia or ketamine but then again its not the same type of experience in the first place.

15mg was for me, the beginning of the more powerfull visual effects, 10mg had caused some color shifting but 15mg started in with the side to side movement of things, letters compressing in onto each other, outlines shifting from solid to random colors and back, spatial distortion. I think if i waited a month or more between trips, 15mg would have been FAR more visual than it was. I got slight stomache discomfort with 15mg but i get it all the time so it means nothing coming from me :)

18mg was i think the limit of the 'easy-to-maintain' dose range, in that any more i probably would have been far to stimulated in the first few hours. Theres an overall feeling of growing intensity that never goes anywhere, and it actually dropped off rapidly at the 2.5 hour point while the trip itself got stronger as did the visuals and all other positive effects. At one point i was worried about being alone as i had some concern that i would end up in state of confusion, thinking too fast etc, possibly leading to negative thoughts, if i didnt keep talking to someone. I think 18mg was the best of the 3 uses so far, if i had done 18 the first time i bet the effects would have been incredibly intense, probably far more visual.

I think i see a slight bit of tollerance though i cant be sure, i thought raising the dose each time would have raised the effect exponentially whereas it was more linear than i expected, i think because of tollerance.

I have around 22mg left so i am considering a 22mg dose but i may fall back down to 18 this time as it has been a long enough period that i should be able to tell if there is any tollerance now.

Would or could anyone tell me if this compound is worth anything at say the 5-10mg level?

I remember reading somewhere on BL that someone stated that the experience was much stronger than expected at even a low 10mg.

I've had it at 10 mg and it was suprisingly stronger than I thought it would be. I enjoyed it, but the experience never got too deep. That dose could be considered recreational, not alot of depth of thought but nice.

morningglory- you mentioned trying lower doses of 2ce. I have done 2ce many many times and have tried doses from 3mg -27mg. my favorite tends to be around 16-19mg. Anything over 18 or 19mg doesnt seem to add intensity to the trip but really visuals are more denser and a heavier body high. 18mg of 2ce was definetly a life changing experence. 16mg being my first then tried 18mg.
I have found that using 2ce (as well as any psychedelic) loses it magic or possiblity for a full blown experence when used more than 2-4 per month.
I have binged on 2ce (probably about 50 trips), and like many chemicals it loses its magic when used more often. Same with DOC.
anyways...
If you want to have a low dose on 2ce i would reccomend 10-12mg. I have done doses at 10mg and found it to resemble many of my peruvian torch cati experences. Very mild but still enough to interact and play with the substance. I dont really get visuals on 10mg. more like slow shifting of shadows and slow gradual morping/breathing. very very similar to 30-50 g of cacti(peruvian torch).
I also like to dose low(10mg) and go do activites around town. your not too high where you are acting/feeling funny in public, but tripping enough to see and experence the world around you.
Lately i have been staying away from heroic doses where you need a sitter. I have been really enjoying tripping in public. Something i normally avoided becaus ei would be too high. but dosing at low amounts of 2ce allows you to be in public and learn.
Low amount of psychedelics give me sorta a mental edge feeling. I still have many insights on psychedelics no matter how small the dose. Smaller doses sometimes allow me to control my trip more and think things thru clearer and better . high doses can sometimes be information overload. which i tend to enjoy as well..
jus my 2 cents

i have also noticed that the 2ce trip can be very different from each trip to another. like shrooms. some trips are visual, some mental , someserious, and some silly.
basically each2ce trip has similar qualities(visuls/body high) but my trip( setting) tends to take off in different directions aftet every use. some trips are so different than previous ones that i hardly recognize it.

peace

Did anyone else notice that there are times when on 2C-E that you almost have to concentrate on the drugs effects to notice it?

I took 18mg a week ago at my house and just went about my usual "chilling" routine and there were times when I could hardly notice the psychedelic aspects besides being stimulated and noticing that eating saltines and drinking water was extremely bizarre.

^ Yes it can knock your socks off at 12mg or be almost irrelevant at 16mg weird that. I also noted that4acoMipt shows similar variability at times.

zophen

Thanks for the replies :)

Just another few quick questions.
How long should you space 2c-e trips apart? can you do it weekly? or montly? or tri-monthly, etc...

Also, whats the most 2c-e you've ever heard of someone doing without a tolerance (just curious)