• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-E Subthread] 2C-E Dosage and Methods of Administration

I just remembered, I have a MAD300 nasal atomizer. This little thing is like a syringe, but instead of a needle, it contains a piece of foam that fits snuggly into your nose and atomizes a powdered substance to maxmimize nasal abrosption. It's like spraying a mist of 2C-E perfume directly into your nose. I have tried it with Ketamine with some success but the drug is meant to be IMd. However, this might be a good route for diluting corrosive agenst like 2C-E and having them evenly coat your mucus membrane rather than insufflate a clump that burns through your nasal cavity.

Interesting, this thread is about a similar ROA, inhaling into the lungs through a nebuliser http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/705036-Nebuliser-for-administration-of-psychedelic-salts
Bears further investigation, though for the OP it sounds like the easiest ROA would be orally or sublingually.

As the others have said, snorting is extremely painful.
And if I'm not mistaken, easily x3 potency. 18mg orally would be a good first trip on 2C-E (if you have previous tripping experience). 18mg snorted would be = 54mg orally. I don't know anyone who has done that without (longterm) tolerance.
Also, IMO, 2C-E is easily redosed, so you could add more through the experience without too much (short-term) tolerance.

Hey there OP, im not sure what your experience with psychedelics is, but 2ce is an interesting one.
The only two ROAs that Ive tried have been oral between 12-28mg, the latter of which was somewhat frightening. and nasally between 7-15mg (the 15mg one being mixed w/ a nasal mdma dose while already rolling).
Personally I think they each have their ups and downs, and the ammount you have can be used effectively either way.
Nasal requires less for equal effects, and you could probably get 2 trips out ofthe 18mg you have, but orally youll only get one.
Orally is much more easy of a comeup and lasts much longer (~8-10hours until baseline) while nasal lasts about 4-5hours. The thing about 2ce though is while it is a wonderful drug, no matter how you administer it there is some sort of pain. What I mean by that is.

Oral= long extended stomach discomfort for first 2 or so hours of the trip

Nasal = intesense pain for about 15-20minutes and you start tripping in about 5minutes meaning theres an akward 10 minutes of fire in your nose while the walls are melting but after that there is no pain.

Those are the only 2 ROA's ive tried but as Ive heard....

Rectal = the pain of either giving yourself an edema or putting capsules up your anus...

IM/IV = not the safest with RC's in general and you have to inject yourself. NTM you go from zero to 100 in a second or two which, for someone who is unprepared, can be dangerous with a needle in the equation.

For you, if you can succesfully get all 18mg into a way that it can be taken orally Id go with that. Its the easiest introduction to the chemical and feels the least damaging to the body.

Stay safe an have fun!!

I have been flip-flopping between intranasal and sublingual ROA. It is a difficult decision to make as I am not sure exactly the amount of powder I have. The 18 mg's I stated in my first post was, of course, an approximation. I want my trip to be worthwhile, but not so intense that I lose my wits. Having said this, I will more than likely be taking it sublingually as I don't want to snort a ludicrous amount for my first experience with this chemical.

Can anyone tell me how much 18 mg's would look compared with, say, a penny?

I would like to continue updating this thread until I have completed my first trip. After this time I will verily write a trip report recounting my experience on the drug.

Any other info is definitely welcome.

I am not sure exactly the amount of powder I have. .... I want my trip to be worthwhile, but not so intense that I lose my wits..... I will more than likely be taking it sublingually

Smacks head

Can anyone tell me how much 18 mg's would look compared with, say, a penny?

Buries head in pillow saying and leave it at that.

Ah, I love unjustified ridicule. Instead of leaving a response that toys with me, please leave one that educates me upon my ignorance.

Ah, I love unjustified ridicule. Instead of leaving a response that toys with me, please leave one that educates me upon my ignorance.

Giving you advice on how to 'eyeball' a dose of 2C-E is more foolish than telling you not to do it. I may seem like I am being hard but I come from a place of experience. In short, you are doing it wrong. The advice is already here on how to do it correctly.

If you're trying to compare 18mg to a penny, you've got a LOT more than 18mg of 2C-E.

Seriously, get a scale. I've had batches of 2C-E that are fluffy where what I thought was 20mg was 5mg and I've had batches so dense that what I thought was 5mg was 20mg.

That's a HUGE variance.

2C-E is one of the most intense psychedelic drugs I've ever done. 20mg sent a friend of mine into total psychosis where he watched Shakira walk out of a poster and he was "eating" sour gummy ants that were falling off the ceiling.

A 2C-E overdose for me that was 28mg involved me spending 3 hours in the bathroom feeling like I had the flu before ramping into a complete and total ego destroying psychedelic experience that rivaled DMT and was downright scary for those who were babysitting me and watching me drift in and out of actual reality...

I am pretty experienced with 2c-e it self/mixing it with many other psyches, i love the stuff after 5 years of using it responsible/binging on it. the stuff shouldnt be toyed with tho imo, you need to get a good scale and keep it calibrated regularly and weigh your doses multiple times imho. I have took to much of the stuff on accident a couple times and it is not a fun thing to deal with unless you have benzos/opiates on hand, which i didnt all those times and it wasnt pretty. I like to do 40-50mg doses, it does rival DMT and LSD for me, i have heard many others say the same when i gave them doses at some events.

Sublingual is the best roa for me. kicks in quick, less stomach disscomfort ime. I would NOT snort the stuff, it burns like hell and for me it gives me a half ass trip nothing comparable to eating/sublingualing it. its a waste to snort imo.

i would go into more details on things but i am high as hell atm, sorry...

Last edited:
Don't even try to eyeball it, there's no way to do it accurately & 2C-E has such a steep dose response curve that being a little (or a lot) off can have very serious & unpleasant results.
Don't even assume you have 18mg unless you've seen your dealer weigh it and have confidence in his scales. It's entirely possible he eyeballed it himself, or weighed with low quality scales with a wide margin of error. In which case any attempt by you to eyeball a dose will compund the error. Even if you did get exactly 18mg it's still not a good idea.

Buy a scale

Thanks to all who have replied. Your experience will certainly aid me in not making a foolish mistake.

Hee hee I can't resist hammering home the fact that every 2mg can make a huge difference in the type of trip. Best buddy and I had a 2C-E trip a couple of months ago @ 16mg which was mostly fun and games.

18mg last weekend kicked both of our asses. We both love that sorta beating, and this guy is a hard head... but he confirmed 2C-Es power at the 1hr point with comments to the effect, "This is not like our last 2C-E trip" and later, "I could see this going bad in the wrong setting."

Yer PM box is full, and I need to get back to bed...but thank you for the nice words you sent me InsideMyHelmet. I do very much appreciate them.

MGS