• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-B Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

I suppose 20mg is about the right starting dose but personally I didn't get much out of it untill I hit about 26mg.

about 31-34mg is about right for me just now although I'm sure it would be a bit lower if the quality was at its best.

thanks all. Appreaciate the links. I should check erowid more often. I'm doing more research on this drug before I take it in 2 weeks. so far, as long as i don't over dose, it should be a nice ride.

thanks again!!

^ Start low and work your way up !

Do not forget to try a very low dose (2mgs or so) to check for allergic or idiosyncratic reactions.

Don't wish to sound like some fussy old cunt BUT it's wise!

yeah definitely try a low dose for idiosyncracies.

also realize that if you have the HBr, you will need a bit more to match the dosage of the HCL (more common until recently, now the HBr is everywhere on the grey market).

20mg may be a good starting place, but it could also be overly intense. Definitely try it out first time in a controlled (private) setting as things can get intense with this chemical.

samadhi_smiles said:
yeah definitely try a low dose for idiosyncracies.

also realize that if you have the HBr, you will need a bit more to match the dosage of the HCL (more common until recently, now the HBr is everywhere on the grey market).

20mg may be a good starting place, but it could also be overly intense. Definitely try it out first time in a controlled (private) setting as things can get intense with this chemical.

..the HBr isn't that bad because you can snort it (without pain).

zophen said:
^ Start low and work your way up !

Do not forget to try a very low dose (2mgs or so) to check for allergic or idiosyncratic reactions.

Don't wish to sound like some fussy old cunt BUT it's wise!

good advise for me for sure. will try 2mg for sure to make sure there is no back reactions.

I'll be in a good place when i do take the full dose, music festivle with lots of visuals. I'll have good people all around me in case.

noise_ said:
..the HBr isn't that bad because you can snort it (without pain).

probably because a lot less is being absorbed nasally. The HBr is much less water soluble than the HCL and will not be as potent nasally.

Find out if you have HBr or HCl, I personally had HBr. 1mg 2c-b HBr = 0.839mg 2c-b HCl

Doses on Erowid are for 2c-b HCl.

^^^ You can find out by trying to dissolve it in water. The hcl will almost immediately dissolve in water and the HBr might take a bit of effort (shaking or slight amount of heat).

Personally, I'd say 30mg orally... I insufflated 30mg my first time and it was one hell of a ride! Though I wasn't the least bit disappointed, I wouldn't really recommend it, especially for a first time. I'm just a hard head... I'd just eat it.

DeanDouglas said:
Personally, I'd say 30mg orally... I insufflated 30mg my first time and it was one hell of a ride! Though I wasn't the least bit disappointed, I wouldn't really recommend it, especially for a first time. I'm just a hard head... I'd just eat it.
Personally, I'd say DEFINITELY don't do this first time around.

I'd say start by snorting a little and then gradually bring yourself up. The most amazing drug I've ever tried (and I haven't tried many). Snorting hurts like a bitch. A really angry bitch.

Samadhi, the hbr salt is actually quite a bit more water soluble than the hcl salt.

Are you sure? I've had both and the HBr was more difficult to get into solution. Like I said, I had to heat it a bit and vigorously shake the vial. There might be a small amount of impurity (read cut) in the HBr I have now, but not much, since 12mg plugged is a very strong trip.

I found 2C-B hcl somewhat stubborn when it comes to going into water solution.Definitely doesn't 'instantly' go into solution. My understanding was that 2C-B hbr was more water soluble than 2C-B hcl.

Anyone know? I'm about ready to do this dose, I just want to be sure it won't be wasted before I do it.

sfbayguy said:
So I've heard [snorting] it hurts.
Anyone wanna elaborate. How much did you do? What is it comparable to? How long were the effects compared to oral? How intense?
-->Would you do it again?!
Around 6am this morning I was given 30mg of 2C-B for free after an event. I chose to insuffulate the powder inside the gelcap. A little over a week ago I hot-railed some shards without flinching; but the 2C-B left an unholy burn, and even now...bout 20hrs after the fact my nose still hurts a bit. Also, I only remember the first ~10min of coming up on it, then blacked out for 15min and woke up in the middle of a regular face-melter. Had visuals so thick I couldn't see my feet. Within 4-5hrs it was all over. In the future I don't think I'll snort anymore than like a key-hit of 2C-B to start my trip when I've eaten the rest of my dose.

DeanDouglas said:
Yeah, I took the same dose to the dome my first run at 2C-B and I can't say I'd reccomend 30mg insuffulated to anyone for their first time.

a key hit of 2CB? Sorry sandbag, but that really makes you sound like an idiot (hopefully you aren't one). It sounds like you're asking to give yourself a seizure or worse.

Measure you 2CB on an accurate mg scale or don't do it. There's no way to safely take a 'key-hit' of 2CB.