• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-B Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

samadhi_smiles said:
a key hit of 2CB? Sorry sandbag, but that really makes you sound like an idiot (hopefully you aren't one). It sounds like you're asking to give yourself a seizure or worse.

Measure you 2CB on an accurate mg scale or don't do it. There's no way to safely take a 'key-hit' of 2CB.
Sorry, I lacked a better term, I'm aquiring them in capsules measured out to 25mg +/-5mg. By key hit, I was just implying seperating ~20% of the powder (theoretically 5mg) in the capsule into a small line and eating the remaining 80% of powder (theoretically 20mg). Not trying to measure a "key-hit" out of some large bag of powder....that would be quite foolish.

^I don't know why it's +/- 5mg....just what the guys I got the cap from told me. Probably because their scale only goes down to hundredths. I know I should be using a more accurate scale...but I feel fairly safe considering I know even if I snorted the entire contents of the cap it wouldn't be dangerous. Subsequently I was thinking it wouldn't be a terrible idea to pour out a tiny spot of the powder to snort to get the trip started faster and then eat the remaining powder.

+/- 5mg is all fine and dandy...

But what people don't realize is that most scales that are of that caliber, while they're rated for +/- 5mg, in actuality, they're not even accurate on that level until ~100mg so I hope he's using the capsule as part of the overall weight...

^Thanks for the info, I'll definately check with them next time we talk. I'd assume they are taking the proper measures since they've been using RCs since around '94; but you never know...the alleged 30mg I insuffulated last weekend really floored me more than any of us thought it would.

Thats quite bizarre that they were surprised 30mg would floor you. All they had to do was look at the wealth of reports on this compound and realize that higher doses insufflated almost always end up being a miserable experience.

Just because it was safe for you one time does not mean it will be safe in the future.

^Yeah, it was far more intense than I was preparing for; while the trip was terrifying for portions, I was quite impressed when it started to wear off after having seen the gates to both heaven and hell and having spoken with God all in a 3hr period. Going to try ~25mg oral this weekend at another event. Hoping it goes smoother with less dry-heaving. Would 25mg oral still be too much for a party (rave)? Just looking for opinions from people who know better than me. I could cut down the dosage or take 15mg and another 10mg at T+4hrs if that would make for a smoother experience. Thanks in advance.

Sandbag, 24mg oral for me is the sweetspot. I am very out there, and sometimes need to sit down and gather myself as it is a very intense trip, but as long as you dont combine anything else with 2CB, its very do-able in a social situation (ymmv). Most phenethylamines in social situation are fine (for me) (however I've only tried MDMA, 2CB, and 2CD in those types of setting).

Its the tryptamines that really get me twisted and not able to interact with outside reality!

A rave helps because everyone else is probably tripping or rolling so its all good! :)

Have fun, be safe! :)

2cb is so necessary to have a mg scale as a few milligrams this way or that way can result in a profoundly different experience. I prefer 29-30 mg oral. That's sucha tiny amount, visually.

specialr

p.s. congrats on your first time with bees. ;) How much did you take?

expect insufflation to decrease the usefulness of the state, increased pain (in your sinuses), and more negative side effects (such as tremors). I insufflated a small amount the other day on top of an oral dose and found it incredibly wanting (even compared to insufflating other 2Cs, such as 2CD, which was actually quite nice at 10mg).

You're better off increasing your oral dosage next time if you want more prominant visual patterning, and increased body feel.

i only have a limited amount left so i have to get the most out of what i have. i also lack a mg scale so that's a bit of a problem

well if you want to get the most out of it dont snort it. its a waste of 2CB. Yuckiness ensues. Why not plug it? That is quite a bit better, but still lacks the usefulness of oral dosing.

Lacking a mg scale is not a 'bit of a problem' with 2CB. It makes you sound like an idiot to phrase it like that (hopefully you aren't one). Not weighing out your 2CB is a deal breaker as far as taking it goes if you are at all considerate to your body and your mind.

^ It's definitely much better eaten than snorted. Snorted, the visuals were profound, but the nausea was horrendous. It's definitely a substance that needs to be eaten. 20mgs snorted felt like 2C-T-2 type nausea. Will NEVER snort 2C-B again.

^ Well, I take that back. 2C-B, for me, spans all realms. It has the ability to be a very profound substance, and to be the most recreational substance. Snort 20mgs or so, and it can kick your ass as well as any "typical" psychedelic, eat about 20mgs or so, and you can be in rolling bliss. Also, I don't think I've ever eaten a substance that blends so well with alcohol. Snort 25mgs or so, go to hell and back mentally, then, while coming down, take a few shots of liquor, BAM, feels like ecstacy. Was totally not expecting that. This substance is definitely in my top 5.

samadhi_smiles said:
well if you want to get the most out of it dont snort it. its a waste of 2CB. Yuckiness ensues. Why not plug it? That is quite a bit better, but still lacks the usefulness of oral dosing.

Lacking a mg scale is not a 'bit of a problem' with 2CB. It makes you sound like an idiot to phrase it like that (hopefully you aren't one). Not weighing out your 2CB is a deal breaker as far as taking it goes if you are at all considerate to your body and your mind.

why do i sound like an idiot if i phrase it like that? i'm not going to make a big deal out of it and say "OMG, i don't have a mg scale, what am i going to do?!" my doses are already measured out into 26mg, i was merely stating that if i wanted to increase my dosage, i wouldnt' be able to because i lack a mg scale. i'm not so retarded that i'm going to eyeball the dose, i'll simply have to find a more efficient method of taking the substance or wait for a mg scale to measure properly. just because i'm not as experienced as you with a certain chemical doesn't make me any less intelligent regarding safety precautions.

generation_E...it strikes me as idiotic whenever anyone talks about eyeballing RCs...even if they are weighed out capsules (it sounds like you may have bought them from somebody...do you know how accurate their scales are, they might have accidentally gone over, etc etc). It basically just removes the responsibility from you to KNOW how much material you are ingesting...it sounds foolish.

But, I'm talking to a lot of people lately about combining 2CB with LSD, which is supposed to be an AMAZING combination. Or, you can combine it into the tail end of an MDMA roll, which is also amazing. In short, combining your 2CB with another substance will help you get the most out of it.

peace and love and good luck!

^ nowhere in my post did i state i was going to eyeball anything. i don't know where you're ggetting this from. yes, i agree, eyeballing a RC is idiotic which is why i said lacking a scale is a bit of a problem. it's not a big deal that i don't have a scale, i have 2 choices: wait until i buy one/get my hands on one or just use 26mg everytime i take 2c-b. actually, i have a 3rd choice: i could not use it at all!

i have 110% faith and trust that the scale used to measure my doses was accurate.

i'm done arguing. just take my word that i'm not as retarded as you think i am. like i said, just because i lack experience does not mean i lack education.

I've had great success snorting 2C-B, in fact it's the only way I've ever used it because I had a very limited amount. Yes it burns and there's some nausea but I think I'd rather feel that for 10 minutes and be tripping after 15 than have to wait 45 for anything at all to happen orally.

some people react strongly to snorting it, others don't.

I have a friend whose nose would get completely stuffed, and his face would swell a little bit. He hated snorting it. For me, it's not that bad at all.

samadhi_smiles, you shouldn't assume everybody's body reacts strongly to snorted 2c-b with nausea and other negative symptoms.