• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2022 NCAA Football

Levis may not start tonight. Great. Our backup has never thrown a ball in a game.

Anybody watch the Red River Shootout? I'm not normally an OU fan but that was painful to watch. lol

Anybody watch the Red River Shootout? I'm not normally an OU fan but that was painful to watch. lol

only a bit. Yeah that was a beat down.

as I expected we lost without Levis. That's two losses already. And the hardest part of our schedule hasn't even started.

uhhhh why in the fuck isnt the university paying for them?

they made millions of dollars in future tuition from that game
universities always ask for money

when my sister graduated she got fundraising emails the week after the commencement lol

I'll be watching the game today with one eye shut and will probably go outside halfway through the third quarter and pretend UK isn't playing today... @ChickenScratch

Check this out, mal. Bball team beat the fuck out of Gonzaga in an exhibition game last night. This was a good troll of UK fans tonight.

Check this out, mal. Bball team beat the fuck out of Gonzaga in an exhibition game last night. This was a good troll of UK fans tonight.

they can wave at us when they win a championship ... or better yet make a final four.

Fair. Plus, Barnes has always been a shitty tournament coach but I have high hopes for this year.

Danny White is absolutely crushing it as AD. All programs are solid as fuck (love their baseball team). Hell, I think we have number 1 rugby team in the country, didn’t even realize we had a rugby team.

Anyway, this Saturday is the biggest UT/GA game I can really ever remember. We play a complete game on both sides of the ball and I think we win. I fucking hate Georgia.

Fair. Plus, Barnes has always been a shitty tournament coach but I have high hopes for this year.

Danny White is absolutely crushing it as AD. All programs are solid as fuck (love their baseball team). Hell, I think we have number 1 rugby team in the country, didn’t even realize we had a rugby team.

Anyway, this Saturday is the biggest UT/GA game I can really ever remember. We play a complete game on both sides of the ball and I think we win. I fucking hate Georgia.

yeah I'll definitely be watching that
hope you stick around and post in the basketball thread when it starts soon, hard to find people around here anymore who are really into college bb

I’ll do my best. Life has unfortunately gotten in the way of my ability to properly internet but I’m pumped for hoops season.

Well, it was fun to be #1 for a few days. I don’t think we’re quite ready for the big stage. Considering most of us thought an 8-9 win season would be great, I’m not losing sleep over this. UGA defense is baller as fuck and we just didn’t show up. 75 yard punt, parked on the one. Dayum!

I guess if UGA wins out, bama takes another loss and TCU or Clemson loses we might still have a shot at the playoff.

Well, it was fun to be #1 for a few days. I don’t think we’re quite ready for the big stage. Considering most of us thought an 8-9 win season would be great, I’m not losing sleep over this. UGA defense is baller as fuck and we just didn’t show up. 75 yard punt, parked on the one. Dayum!

I guess if UGA wins out, bama takes another loss and TCU or Clemson loses we might still have a shot at the playoff.

looks like bama and Clemson have their hands full tonight and TCU could easily lose @ texas next week.