• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2022 NCAA Football

My condolences TLB…

As for my beloved bucks, nothing to see here folks just another double digit win 😬 Tonight and the northwestern game don’t give me much confidence going into the xichigan game next week I won’t lie

At least it’s at home. And I got tickets to the game 😎

My condolences TLB…

As for my beloved bucks, nothing to see here folks just another double digit win 😬 Tonight and the northwestern game don’t give me much confidence going into the xichigan game next week I won’t lie

At least it’s at home. And I got tickets to the game 😎
Our condolences TGH....

Hopefully you enjoyed the game.

In other news, yo @mal3volent looks like your boy Rhule proved me wrong. I guess he ain't gonna sit on his multi-million dollar Panthers contract for 4 more years like I would have done.

i like Michigan.... I want to get a boat and spend a summer on the lake
You'd never leave. Well, maybe you would once winter set in. But from May to September/October it is lovely.

And Lord knows there is enough water up here that you could spend 20 years up here and still not hit all the good spots.

A man and a boat. That's mal in my mind from now on.

You'd never leave. Well, maybe you would once winter set in. But from May to September/October it is lovely.

And Lord knows there is enough water up here that you could spend 20 years up here and still not hit all the good spots.

A man and a boat. That's mal in my mind from now on.

I'm a simple man. And I think I was meant to be born on an island somewhere , but a huge ass lake would do just fine.

Blue and Maize for all my days. Yeah, I'm a Wolverine. My high school football team were the Wolverines as well and Michigan is the Wolverine State.

It kind of grew on me.
red-dawn-wolverines.gif