• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2022 NCAA Football

Congrats mal

Guess they jumped the gun on ranking Florida heh ?

Also wtf Notre Dame… making OSU’s week 1 win look bad now 😒

The Kent State Golden Flashes trail Georgia 10-12 with 11 minutes to go in the first half.

Unfortunately gots to work today :/ can't watch any more foozball but at least I got off Sundays.

Sorry gang, my day job has utterly wrecked my days and nights (and weekends). Got a few hrs today gonna catch the Gators, likely getting their collective asses handed to them by TN. TN is due, and we have no idea what QB will show up for us today, the super high ceiling phenom or the 2INT min/game bozo. I think I'll start drinking now.

Penn state is up. I hate penn state. But it’s a good reality check. Go diddlers.

I love when the commentators see a really bad missed hold on slow motion replay. You can hear their voices quiver and they almost lose their train of thought. As if they really want to say something, but can't.

Damn Florida made some fucking killer balls of steel 4th down plays and then they shit the bed with that fumble. What a shame.

Uhhggh really worried about this game. Jackson Dart is a beast and our o line has already allowed a sack on our first drive.

Missed targeting call that led to fumble in red zone
next possession
ticky tack illegal motion call that wiped away game winning touchdown

fucking kicker who cost us 4 points

lost by 3

Damn Florida made some fucking killer balls of steel 4th down plays and then they shit the bed with that fumble. What a shame.

Turns out that was all based on our head coach knowing our defense is crap. HAD to go for it on 4th, or expect to fall further behind. It is starting to look like an 8-4ish season. Which, given is his first year, isn't too bad. But expectations are higher.

Turns out that was all based on our head coach knowing our defense is crap. HAD to go for it on 4th, or expect to fall further behind. It is starting to look like an 8-4ish season. Which, given is his first year, isn't too bad. But expectations are higher.

well that makes sense then I guess. Still, it almost worked.

that uk ole miss game is the type of game that's going to eat at my brain all season. It was torturous to see it end that way. Not often you get to see the game winning touchdown made only to be taken away on an illegal motion. Pass interference, yes.