• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

i don't know your scoring settings... how many points do you need in your league, typically speaking, to win a match?

in our league, about 150 will usually get it done.

alasdair
225 is a good number to shoot for in our league. I won with 215, beat ions 182... Our highest score last week was krinkles 226

Our highest score ever was 279, but generally the highest score each week is around 225

I heard 200 is way too big and actually hurts your partner. I heard around 130 is just right... more about what you do with it....that's what matters.

Fuckin DeAndre Hopkins injured, he's on my team... At least he got a 55 yard catch before going out. 1

10 - 7 at the half GB up over ARI

I picked e wrong eagles back Boston Scott outperformed gainwell by much. But gainwell was the starter. It’s getting hairy.

Carson Wince.

(Forgot to update my roster, as if it would've mattered.)

Sucks for McNabb. He drafted him first. He'd do better this season cuz the doctors came to give him a covid breathing treatment in the hospital when he was drafting. So he only made it 10-12 rounds, I forget, but autodrafted the rest of his team which is mostly bench and D. Then fixed it week three after losing the first two weeks not playing. I feel bad, but I wanna win too. But He's my big bro. He just gets scored on a lot.

it sucks when you have the most points against....there's nothing you can do about it either other than to try to score more

derrick henry :(

on top of byes kicking in, injuries are starting to really impact decisions and outcomes in our league. here's the bench of one of our guys:

ff02.png

tough times and pickings are slim.

i had a great week. i was projected to lose by 40pts and things got off to a terrible start when kyler murray laid an egg against green bay on thursday.

chris godwin and aj brown were the #1 and #3 wr for the week (so far) and i have them both. tee higgins did ok by meeting his projection and cordarrelle patterson continued to contribute solid numbers.

on the rb front, najee harris was great and alvin kamara did ok.

noah fant had a bad day as did my kicker ryan succoup and my defense san francisco.

i still have darrell willliams tonight but i am up already up by 5pts and my opponent is done.

i move to 5-3 and into 2nd place.

:)

alasdair

Only had 2 players on offense score over ten points. Brady and Godwin. Lost again.... Ded missing the playoffs in our league. Bummed

Only had 2 players on offense score over ten points. Brady and Godwin. Lost again.... Ded missing the playoffs in our league. Bummed

you'll stay in 5th, 1 game back.....you're ok - there's still another 8 games to go before the playoffs

Jerry Jeudy checking into the lineup. Deebo Samuel is Q and has a lingering calf issue. Might as well.