• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

good job benching conner, ali! 36.8 points sitting on my bench :)

no matter. i still won - beat the guy in 1st place this week - and and now in 2nd place at 6-3. i'm ready for byes and have some depth in case of injury. should make a run.

alasdair

Fucking d Hopkins is out so I got a 0 on one of my wr. Looks like krinkle probably got the win. I give up.

^ right? a guy in our league has mahomes and hill who scored him nearly 70pts combined. he'll win his match up this week with one empty wr slot too...

it can be such a rollercoaster in ff. i was projected to win by nearly 40pts. then aj brown, cordarrelle patterson, jerry jeudy and godwin had pretty blah games so looks like a disappointing loss. patriots d had a solid week then derek carr - filling in for kyler murray - had an ok night and darrell williams got me over the line.

i'm in 2nd place at 7-3 and should be ok for the playoffs.

alasdair

Good that’s good. Yeah I was up against a ghost team this week. Don’t wanna lose those.

i get my 3rd and possibly final meeting with Alex this week....

let's take these divisions @ions you play tua this week - pretty cool that it's like that this week

Fucking d Hopkins is out so I got a 0 on one of my wr. Looks like krinkle probably got the win. I give up.

Did you see me pick up and start Rhamondre Stevenson 10 minutes before kickoff?

that won me the game

fuckin Spookgenius ova here

i started the new england dst last night and they scored 33 pts. nice start to my fantasy week :)

alasdair

^ he's on my team and it was a red flag at least a couple of days ago. game time decisions suck for fantasy managers so better to be safe than sorry...

better to bench a guy who ends up playing than start a guy who ends up not playing. such is the life of a fantasy manager.

alasdair

I had the choice to get another tv in free agency or go with Patterson. It didn’t look good. Carson hunt and jones are all injured.

I'm doing pretty shit in just about all of my leagues. I'm .500 in two leagues, and then in another league I've won maybe 3 games. It's a rough year for me, and I thought I drafted really well. Dalvin cook being injured for several games didn't help, cause he was my number one pick in two leagues.

oEo2ndBl.png

look at me in my other league sitting at 9-1

mal might win this week....watchout!