• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

man, that sounds like heaven!

in our league we have 6 bench and no ir.

alasdair

as soon as they're not listed as OUT or IR, you can't make any moves until you fix that - and then that means you gotta drop somebody....so i think it's cool

Krinks was right about C. Carson injury prone. He found his way in IR.

He's ridiculous...every year with him - hes never played a full season

im still rootin for ya @mal3volent

Spooks and Alex's Amazers in a barn burner....

Charms might lose to Mcnabb like i did for his only win of the season lol

Ayahausca looking good too! even things a little more

go spooks

He's ridiculous...every year with him - hes never played a full season

im still rootin for ya @mal3volent

Spooks and Alex's Amazers in a barn burner....

Charms might lose to Mcnabb like i did for his only win of the season lol

Ayahausca looking good too! even things a little more

go spooks
Yeah he went a fiddled with his lineup this week so apparently got all his starters in. Ah, well

you like that team ya got? i don't like calling you by your first name....as you can see, im pretty good with team names if ya need some help with that :)
Bro, are you the "LA Spooks"? I don't like you in general and Id be fucking shocked if you beat me this week. I don't need any help with my team name, asshole.

Last edited:
It's looking good into monday night. Sppooks didn't knock off number 2, so unless I win by 28 points, I'll still be in 3rd. Ayahuasca ftw.

Bro, are you the "LA Spooks"? I don't like you in general and Id be fucking shocked if you beat me this week. I don't need any help with my team name, asshole.

good - im glad you don't like me

yea my team shit the bed in the late game....chase claypool....fuck that guy - he's fired

I'm not butthurt over that any more. I thought it would be nice to buy some lube when I finish fucking you tonight, but I'm a little short on cash and a lot short on lube.

The Butthurt Blues :cry:

that's your new team name

i'll go fix your new team for ya now

BRB

fanny baggers win to Spooks butt badgers. I get it.

Slid into 2nd with that big W.

My lineup is wearing ultra thin. Byes and IR. Kenneth Gainwell might get a start.

Hey, next time we play do you need a handicap?

Hey that's ok...im gonna lose some games and then try to squeak into the playoffs and go from there...im kinda starting over with major injuries that have rippled through my team

you're just mad because you have 1 L and you know who it came from :cry:

go spooks