• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

I got 6 starters questionable this week. Some guys on byes. 2 on IR. My guys got banged up. Time to take some vitamin C.
I've got like half my starters questionable in my other league. Give me a break universe 😂

well sometimes when you have too many bench spots, you got guys hoarding players and then there's shit out there in free agency, and it really blows come bye-week time - so i like to keep that tight

since there's only 8 teams, we do have a more rich free agency pool.....i'll add the extra IR but lets talk a little more about the extra bench spot

well sometimes when you have too many bench spots, you got guys hoarding players and then there's shit out there in free agency, and it really blows come bye-week time - so i like to keep that tight
Yeah, I figured that was the motivation as I've ran into that before. The extra IR spot should help a lot.

Ok - lets keep that an open-discussion for now then?

there's a lot of players ending up in the covid protocol still because the vaccines are working so well....luckily they got the shots otherwise they'd be dead right?

you know me im all hockey once that starts - that's my main squeeze.....but yea i watched a little bit of the NBA playoffs last year....my interest faded in the NBA after the 90s - but i still like it from time to time

Match Madness is fun if i fill out a bracket - othwerwise i don't care too much - same with college football....i watch it from time to time - but i prefer the pros

Baseball i like too but it can be boring - but i really like playoff baseball
I’m a huge hockey fan too. Who’s your team?

5 bench and 2 ir or 5 total?

5 total would be pretty tight.

alasdair

I think you might be alone in that assessment.
If you have 2 people on IR right now you should be expecting them to return at some point in the season, unless we are making this a legacy league, that sucks, but make some hard choices and hit the FA pool.

Given that we have a huge number of players because of the extra WR and 6 D spots what we should have is 2 more bench spots so I don’t shoot myself in the foot when I have make a choice for a BYE week. The solution is a bigger bench, not 37 IR solts that don’t do shit. More bench allows you to keep your injured player and pick up another one.

If you have 2 people on IR right now you should be expecting them to return at some point in the season, unless we are making this a legacy league, that sucks, but make some hard choices and hit the FA pool.

Given that we have a huge number of players because of the extra WR and 6 D spots what we should have is 2 more bench spots so I don’t shoot myself in the foot when I have make a choice for a BYE week. The solution is a bigger bench, not 37 IR solts that don’t do shit. More bench allows you to keep your injured player and pick up another one.
I agree that more bench spots would be useful. We're talking about it now. I'm gonna ask Zack about it, and I'm gonna ask it in the chat too.