• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013/2014 NCAA College Basketball Thread--The Road to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

Lol Oladipo wasn't on Louisville.

Anyways the only thing that matters is Michigan
you're all fucked when the tourney starts

Mitch McGary is fucking your girlfriend.

Lol Oladipo wasn't on Louisville.

Anyways the only thing that matters is Michigan
you're all fucked when the tourney starts

Mitch McGary is fucking your girlfriend.

They just lost to Charlotte, gtfo 2nd rate.

ok the whole Oladipo thing just confused the fuck out of me now so forget I said anything

yo arci Michigan plays Arizona December 14th (saturday, should be on tv) at 12pm

im not a Zona fan per se but bitchigans fuckin goin doooooownnnn

wish it was Oregon, I'd bet on that shit

they got the maui invitational going on right now.. im seeing alot of big black guys around town.. lol SYRACUSE is playing right now

Yeah my bad, hes from the other shitty team with red and white.

this Drexel/Alabama game is killing me, cant sit through another overtime of this mess, just tryin to watch Duke/Arizona

and I am a fan of any team in the city, but damn this is some tough viewing

Arizona is looking lengthy as fuck right now. That kid Gordon has the strangest looking face though. Either way I like Sean Miller and hope he goes into a coma around late february at the same time. Cant wait until they play Oregon, could be a top 10 matchup come december (than poss in the pac 12 tourney)

gotta say I feel like this Wiggins kid is a bit overrated though. He reminds me a lot of Corey Brewer, real long and lanky that runs the floor well and can make plays just because hes more disproportionately sized in his arms than a lot of people, but will probably never be able to carry an offense as the number one option.

And he seems somewhat lost on defense too, nowhere near as good as Parker from duke is.

Granted, hes fucking 18 years old and could mature a bit as the season goes on

but as of right now, I think you'd have to be a real idiot to take him maybe even top 5, let alone number 1

not to mention his voice is pretty corny as well, damn Blanadians

Wiiiiiliiiie Caaaauulley-Steeeein

Last edited:
KU drops to #6 in the polls. Let's hope the slide continues, I can't stand the Jawhawks.
Fuck you Kansas!

KU drops to #6 in the polls. Let's hope the slide continues, I can't stand the Jawhawks.
Fuck you Kansas!

yo dawg, gonna have to call a violation here

I like seeing a philly team win just as much as anyone, but KU is still my 2nd favorite bball team and only because Temple is it by default

and I will always call it KU because Kentucky can suck a fat one

It's okay for other people to like them, but both my parents 8 of my dads siblings and a ton of my friends are Mizzou alumni.
Kansas City is divided by the Mo/Kansas side so the border war is a serious issue here. I respect them so much but the hate runs deep. Its nothing personal once they hit the pro's though.
MU/KU rivalry is special man, it all started over slavery about 150 years ago and evolved into a sports thing lol

yeah Bleeding Kansas and all that, they weren't fucking around when it came to auction blocks

I just like them because they got me my first ever March Madness pool win

I could watch this video a thousand times and never get tired of it

GOT ITTTTTTTTT

^ nice vid bro! Where do you get all your highlights from?
Shim I had a cool as fuck dream last night where I flew out to Philly and me you and micheal had a week long b-ball, football, and sports marathon in general and them we met up with Stayfaded to laugh at her ratchet Bullshit. I was a sad panda when I woke up.

I just typed "Mario Chalmers Kansas" into youtube and it was the first one

this was another tense moment that year

not gonna kill this thread with embedded videos (especially of that quality), but I was a double team away from hating Steph Curry's face for all time

4 OT win for the lady wildcats! Guess im pulling an all nighter to watch the mens game.

Edit: and that definitely wasnt worth staying up for :(

Last edited:
im surprised Baylor beat Kentucky rather handily tbh. if they met again in the tourny id probably pick kentucky

Ive been thinking about this and march madness is easily my favorite aporting event

super bowl is too obvious an answer and my team isnt usually in it. march madness is just way easier to call imo