• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013/2014 NCAA College Basketball Thread--The Road to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

We missed 16 fucking free throws...17 turnovers vs MSUs 7.
Lost the game by only 4 points.
Its November 12th.

We dont lack skill or fight, just experience. And like I said we have time to work on that. UK has the weight of the world on them every single game.

WOW wat a night for NCAA hoops!

first got to watch MSU beat down KY

and then right after that Duke VS Kansas! woo hoo!!

Jabari Parker is a monster.

Tennessee missed like 20 FT's tonight.

I hate sports.

The hand check rule really bothers me.

What is Wiggins doing now, Dick Vitale?

What about now?

watched Baylor almost lose to South Carolina, not feeling as good about that team this year theyre missing some athletic presence from the 2 and 3 spots it seems. Isiah Austin seems like the shittiest rebounder over 7 ft ive ever seen. youre in fucking college even Thabeet could grab rebounds drink your fucking milk and grow some nads ffs

We missed 16 fucking free throws...17 turnovers vs MSUs 7.
Lost the game by only 4 points.
Its November 12th.

We dont lack skill or fight, just experience. And like I said we have time to work on that. UK has the weight of the world on them every single game.

I was getting down in the first half but Cal got them rolling after halftime. And Randle was nearly unguardable for most of that 2nd half. I feel better after watching that second half and how they adjusted and played to their level of athleticism.

And Young, he looks ready to bust nuts from 3 land. Oh well. The TOs and stupid mistakes will lessen as the season goes on.

What is Wiggins doing now, Dick Vitale?

What about now?

I was so thankful he wasnt calling the UK MSU game. There really is some level of mercy in this world.

I was getting down in the first half but Cal got them rolling after halftime. And Randle was nearly unguardable for most of that 2nd half. I feel better after watching that second half and how they adjusted and played to their level of athleticism.

And Young, he looks ready to bust nuts from 3 land. Oh well. The TOs and stupid mistakes will lessen as the season goes on.

I agree. Obviously I wish we would have won the game... but the more I thought about what I saw in the second half the better I felt about the rest of the season. I think this loss will actually benefit us in the long run.

Duke lost. That is all.

Yes. This always helps a UK fan to sleep at night. :)

I agree. Obviously I wish we would have won the game... but the more I thought about what I saw in the second half the better I felt about the rest of the season. I think this loss will actually benefit us in the long run.
What ever was said to Randle at halftime was great because he was such a different player.

I kind of feel bad for Robert Morris next game......no, not really.

What ever was said to Randle at halftime was great because he was such a different player.

I kind of feel bad for Robert Morris next game......no, not really.

yep. sweet, sweet revenge. cant wait to eat their delicious tears.

what's great about being a Kentucky fan is you have an entirely new team to talk about each year

my birthday is right before march madness starts every year

I fucking love college basketball

haven't really sat down and watched too many games though, I need to get a DVR and stop living in the 20th century seriously

^ And the best part is you can program what you want to record from your phone. So if you see something while you are out and about (and before you get high), set it and forget it.

[video=youtube_share;vB9nbn4_MAo]http://youtu.be/vB9nbn4_MAo[/video]

UNC beat Louisvilles ass. Somehow not the same without Siva and Oladipo...

UNC is looking pretty nice this year

same thing with Oregon, theyre only gonna get better 10'games into the season when two of their best players come back from suspension for selling shoes on ebay.

Definitely could be an elite 8 team this year. Im callin it now because it worked out last year but that's why you go out and play the games right?

dont sleep on the pac 12 this year