• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

yall see how many empty seats there are in this orange bowl?

i woulda rather seen Florida v Florida State n they would filled the stands if it woulda been a rematch in Miami

Stanford go from strength to Strength

They just got a solid verbal from the #1 HS Quarterback in the Nation after yesterdays Rose bowl win
Dudes name is Keller Chryst

His dad is the QB coach of the Niners and Harbaugh was the one who sold him on Stanford.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/11/12/son-of-49ers-qbs-coach-reminds-harbaugh-of-luck/

They also have some cat called Barry Sanders JR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5djLHXt7gcI

I heard his dad was a good NFL player. But he is supposed to be a better HS player than his dad !!!

He Chose Stanford over Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama, which speaks volumes for where Stanford and the PAC12 is and how they can compete with the SEC and the Texan Schools

A program( and conference) on the rise....

So glad that the PAC 12 Can rape Texas HS ball now

Last edited:
lol at Florida.

This is the only good thing that happened all season.

Fuck UF.

T5Jpv.gif

Teddy B is the truth

Look forward to seeing next seasons Heisman race between himself , Johnny Football, Tajh Boyd , Kevin Hogan, David Fales & Braxton Miller

Yes a QB will win it again :)

KSU and Oregon should be pretty entertaining. After watching Baylor dismantle KSU a few weeks back, I can only assume that Oregon will put up at least 35 in the first half.

i didn't watch a single second of the game but i'm happy as hell louisville won, cause i hate FLA and if you ever watch a louisville home game they play the opening to 'right now' by van halen before the snap every time their opponent is facing a 3rd down(unless they only did it for the cincy game, doubt it)...so fucking lolawesome considering how loud it's played and pretty much isn't stopped until the play is snapped...and of course how cheesy the song is

just listen to that and try not to lol thinking that that is louisville's defensive secret weapon

it's rare to hear college venues play music over the PA..usually it's strictly rah-rah fight songs played by the band, NOT @ UL!!!

you prob don't think it's as funny as i do, but whatever

Last edited:
If there was any way possible that both ND and Bama could lose the NCG, I would pull for that.

However my SEC (and especially Alabama) hatred runs much deeper than my casual dislike of ND, so GO IRISH!

Teddy B is the truth

Look forward to seeing next seasons Heisman race between himself , Johnny Football, Tajh Boyd , Kevin Hogan, David Fales & Braxton Miller

Yes a QB will win it again :)

Running back Duke Johnson will be in it. Kid is one of the most incredible running backs I have seen in my lifetime.

Off chance of Stephen Morris being in it as well, the Miami offense will be sick next year, and the kid has more weapons than any other QB in the country. And a killer offensive line. And Duke Johnson + next freshman sensation Alex Collins (most likely).

I would like Bama to win so that Satan can fuck off back to the NFL !

ND's schedule was such a joke this year, they will get rolled in the NC game
As stated in one of my previous posts, if David Shaw benched Josh Nunes a bit earlier, then Stanford would have been unbeaten. and played for the NC

Speaks volumes that ND almost lost at home to a Nunes led Stanford team whose offense looked putrid under his leadership.
Probably the most dissapointing College QB since the likes of Kyle Wright and John Brantley, especially when you consider he had to follow in the footsteps of Luck and was himself a very highly touted HS prospect.

Roll tide !!!

It took Oregon all of 12 seconds score and go for two. lol

That did make me laugh, was a good game though.
Priceless to see Kleins face on the sideline each time the Ducks scored.

Great college player, but thats all she wrote, Will probably be a UDFA when it comes to draft time.

^ You would prefer Bama win AGAIN?

you're god damn right

not to mention i cant fuckin stand ND, and the majority of thier fans either, but i have no dislike of Bama

plus my manager is from chicago n is a ND fan, i got a 2 paid days off riding on this

^^ it was fuckin amazing

having said that ive seen the hit enough times already i dont need to see it anymore

dudes a beast tho there is no doubt about it