AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

Johnny Football on prime time tonight

Cant wait.

Dude is the best thing to have happened to College Football since Reggie Bush

i fucking hate johnny football.

Lol dude he is the only good thing that has happened to college football for years

If not for him we would still be watching Lou Houltz and his slobbering all over his bib

For fuck sake Lou you have the $$ get the dental work done

The whole country creamed itself over that overated POS Matt Barkley just cos he won a game at ohio st as a freshman ( where he did nothing on the gamewinning drive but hand off)

Its nice to have a real player that the media likes , one who can actually play

I am starting to hate everthing about Lance Kiffin and USC and the overated QB recruits they have ( and thats coming from a USC FAN)
Max Wittek was supposed to be the best HS Quarteback in the nation? Gimme a fucking break he looked like a turd against Gtech and thats with a month to prepare

Aaron Corp was a way better QB than Matt was before Pete Carroll threw him under a bus

Johnny FB is the truth

Last edited:
i really just hate aggie and all their stupid homoerotic traditions. i hope OU beats them by 74 touchdowns.

i yove watchin you holtzzz

its probably zee mosht intertaining announsher in college football

i cant stand the aggies or OU i just wanna see a damn good game but i hate em both equally so ill give the edge of my favoratism to the Tx team

i yove watchin you holtzzz

its probably zee mosht intertaining announsher in college football

i cant stand the aggies or OU i just wanna see a damn good game but i hate em both equally so ill give the edge of my favoratism to the Tx team

I always switch off when he comes on.
Fucking senile fucktard

Another reason I hope ND gets buttfucked on Monday

These greedy bastards are making $13.5 million off this bowlgame as they are an independant and dont have to share tv revenue as well.

If they were in a conference they have to split the money 10 or 12 ways with all the other teams

No wonder they wont/dont join a conference... Greedy cunts

reason # 181726 to hate Notre Dame

Roll Tide !!

i really just hate aggie and all their stupid homoerotic traditions. i hope OU beats them by 74 touchdowns.

Its not like OU is any better with that stupid Schooner wagon or whatever the fuck it is

Both schools are lame.

Neither of them know anything about academics.

Remember when OU claimed Sam Bradford was like a 3.7 gpa in finance and then he went on to score like 36 in his Wonderlic ??

Tells you all you need to know about how they massage their academic figures

Ryan Fitzpatrick of Harvard scored 48 out of 50 and rumor is he finished the test with 2 mins to spare

squeezeags.jpeg

nobody gives a fuck about stupid academics.

Thats cos schools west of the Mississippi actually want their students to be able to read and shit

I am from California ( ORIGINALLY)

Guess we know how to " reed and rite" there

Unlike you redneck bastards :)

Last edited:
if that was the obc running the ball, clowney would have been the one currently in the ICU awaiting for a head transplant

obc = old ball coach = spurrior

Spurrier is awesome! He has done a lot with our football program. I have a lot of respect for the old ball coach! Our season was bittersweet we lost one of the best players ever Marcus Lattimore not only an outstanding player but an exceptional young man. Being a South Carolina Gamecock fan means loyalty because we have experienced a whole lot of losses but when you experience the sour it only makes you appreciate the taste of the sweet wins that much more.

i'm pretty sure if you google mike glennon bluelight is the first result

nothing wrong with that buddy, you dig the guy and keep talkin' him up, stay proud friend

i want to see him be successful mainly cause i think you'd be such a happy uncle

Glennon looked like a big old bag of ass in his bowl game. No big deal, most QB's usually look bad against Vanderbilt ;)

Side note, Johnny Football just made those dumb fucks from Oklahoma look like high schoolers. I hope he scores 10 touchdowns.

this game sucks so far
(third quarter)

a&m is only up by a point.

I can't believe this team lost to Florida and LSU this year. They will own the sec next year.

this game sucks so far
(third quarter)

a&m is only up by a point.

im just curious how you figure a game that is 14-13 at the half/start of the third isnt a good game?

i mean by the time im posting this A&M is kickin the shit outta OU n its no longer a game but how can you say a close game isnt a good game