• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

im just curious how you figure a game that is 14-13 at the half/start of the third isnt a good game?

i mean by the time im posting this A&M is kickin the shit outta OU n its no longer a game but how can you say a close game isnt a good game

i turned it on right then and nothing was happening. 5 minutes later and a&m scored 20 points. it went from 3 and outs on every play to a blow out in under 10 minutes. i was also not really watching. i'd look up and suddenly 14 points. i don't even know what happened.

^^ ok well yea the 3rd was pretty one sided i get that

i just thought u were sayin that at the half it was a shit game

Johnny Football is a fucking demon or some shit. Nobody is that good at football through natural means.

Johnny must have some voodoo shit going on, maybe he sold his soul.
All I know is that he is electrifyingly good.

Certainly my favorite college player now(especially with Glennons career over lol )

I still hate his aggie guts, but that little shit put on an absolute clinic last night, just like he did against stupid bammer.

damn right im watchin it

i am def rootin for BAMA but so far this is a joke, i wanna see a good game too

i mean if BAMA spanks em ill be happy but i wantin to watch a GAME

This is ridiculous :/ I was hoping for at least a game!!!!!! Have to pull for Bama bc they are part of the SEC but I am not a fan OMG another touchdown! The fire you speak of needs to be lit under Notre Dame asses!!! Damn it's a BCS game after all!

i was watchin espn this afternoon and lou holtz was hilarious, i was hopin he was doin the halftime show but he's not :(

Looks like my 24-3 prediction was way off. This game looks like Bama playing Auburn or Arkansas from earlier this year.

notre dame let down an entire nation and that's why i hate them

the best bowl game(that featured solid teams) was michigan/south carolina

This shit cracked me up so bad.

madbama.0_standard_730.0.gif

At least next year we'll have a NCAAF playoffs and a faggot ass joke of a team like ND will be nowhere near the NC.

Absolutely pathetic, I want my money back. Fuck you college football, this is even bigger damnation on the status quo postseason than last year.

Cant wait for college playoffs

notre dame let down an entire nation and that's why i hate them

the best bowl game(that featured solid teams) was michigan/south carolina

an entire nation?

hardly.

and while the MICH SC game was damn good id say the LSU Clemson game was better but thats just me

this game makes both my team and boyfriends team look wayyyyy better. sec 7 in a row.

;)

^ die

I wish it was georgia, or even LSU winning.

I dont even know why I care about this dumbass farm league for the NFL. Its like AAA baseball but its somewhat entertaining because its football and people care about it.

Get a 12+ team playoffs together to make it legitimate, until then its an SEC circle jerk.