• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

i fucking love twitter

123qejn.png

congratulations chickendick

Oh great now we all have to wait a month until the next relevant college football game.

Fun.

And Johnny Football wins the Heisman. Good thing too, I was going to shit a brick if they gave it to that fag from ND.

johnny football won the heisman football lol. well congrats, first freshman like ever

brad wing might have played his last game ever as a tiger :( he's suspended for the peach bowl for a positive drug test and rumors are at fever pitch that he's going to enter the draft. :( i told CS last time i saw him that i was worried teh wheels on the LSU bus were going to fall off. my team seems to have a drug problem.

at least we have a rockstar

tumblr_mf93akVk5l1rf3m6io1_500.jpg

how is anyone that isn't a stupid fucking hipster gonna know who the fuck that is? i hate it when you hipster up football. you do that a lot. fuck you.

idk man it's sleigh bells? that one band that did that one thing with that one funkadelic song?

you'd do the same thing if a band you really liked was some how, unbelievably vols fans.

Some of these noname bowls are pretty decent.

First the game in the superdome earlier, shame East Carolina lost that one.
And now a decent game between Washington and Boise St
25-23 to Boise in the 4th

Fresno State basically just got trashed in their bowl game by one man....... Margus Hunt.

Margus-Hunt_zps5bb2508f.jpg

Dude is a freak of nature, mark my words he'll be terrorizing QB's in the NFL for years to come.

In the first half he had three tackles for loss, two sacks, two forced fumbles and a safety.

Evidently he is some guy from Estonia that had never played football before a year ago.

Fresno State basically just got trashed in their bowl game by one man....... Margus Hunt.

Margus-Hunt_zps5bb2508f.jpg

Dude is a freak of nature, mark my words he'll be terrorizing QB's in the NFL for years to come.

In the first half he had three tackles for loss, two sacks, two forced fumbles and a safety.

Evidently he is some guy from Estonia that had never played football before a year ago.

Great to see some more European based guys getting in on the act.

The 2013 draft already has ONE surefire european player as a top 10 pick
Bjoern Werner
Wont be surprised if he is taken in the top 3 picks.

Hopefully guys like Hunt will carry that tradition, but to be realistic NFL scouts really frown on lack of experience.

Remember when Houston drafted Amobi Okoye 10th overall and he had zero experience, look at how he turned out to be a bust

What he lacks in experience he makes up for in ridiculous athleticism. He holds a bunch of junior World records in track and field and is still growing.

I hope that N. IL beats FSU in the Orange Bowl. I would seriously laugh my ass off.

I am pissed we (Missouri Tigers) flopped so hard this year. We better start winning next year, or Pinkel is gone.

^^doubtful

i think it woulda been alot more interesting if they woulda had louisville play N. illinois and let UF n FSU get a rematch

if you turn up the wku/cmu game, and close your eyes, you can pretend its a much better game.