• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

yeah, but you can still win an outright championship despite a CG, same for Big Ten

good luck bro, looks like a tough game

and HOLY SHIT AWW YEAH look at this new Nike winter sports commercial featuring Robinson Cano, Urban Meyer, the Horseshoe, and others:

^ there were no conference champions during those years, just BCS bowl bids

there were till conference championships man. just cuz you didn't win one, doesn't mean they don't exist. what they're saying was you could have been Co-Big 12 Champs, and this would happen a lot due to no Big 12 CG, but your team never won one outright

best College Game Day sign I've ever seen:

"can't win the Big 12? join the SEC!"

id be willing to bet that Missouri has had more impact players enter the pros over the last decade than OSU has

Just saw that NIU lost last night... FML. If Fresno States defense was so awful against SJSU then we would be in a BCS bowl...

Oh well, tbh we didnt deserve it and would have gotten raped. Still would have been great for the school and program though.

Ill have fun watching Derek Carr in the NFL (he's the #1 rated Qb as of right now, pending underclassmen declaring for the draft). He is the real deal and will do much better than his brother.

Its time for Axl's bucks to prove they deserve a shot at the BCS title game. I have a sneaking suspicion that Michigan State is going to pull it out, but I would love for OSU to win because fuck the SEC. Either way there is a great night of football ahead.

Crying%20Buckeye.11.jpg

props to Michigan State's QB Connor Cook. I didn't see that one coming, at all, from him

Quite a shame, both of our teams tripped at the finish line this year. Gotta hand it to MSU for a well played game, looks like Auburn vs. Florida State for all the marbles.

Auburn has defeated two Top-5 BCS teams in 8 days. Ohio State has defeated two Top-5 BCS teams over the past 3,992 days.
The best two teams are playing for the natty. FSU is really good. It'll be a fun one. Sorry, Axl, I was off by 3 points in my prediction. I know it hurts, just drink more and be thankful you're not a Tennessee fan.

Y'all know me, fuck the SEC, but you can't deny actual facts. The SEC west is the best football in the country. Not the East , the East sucks, the East sucks like the Big 10, but not quite as much. OSU needs to stop being the best team in Ohio and scheduling some decent out of conference games. They exposed not only themselves tonight, but the entire conference. I'll look forward to seeing good Big 10 football again, but it's just not there right now.

axl I know youre probably already bummed and all so im just gonna pile on here and say I got FSU winning the natl championship but its gonna be a close game.

but im sure the Capital One bowl will be entertaining

#OSUgreatness

Did y'all hear Langford getting interviewed after the the game? Dat nigga can't speak English, but he fast.

Lol exactly. I am calling it now AU vs FSU in the BCSNCG.

Exactly imo

Well we knew MSU was going to expose tOSU. I bet on it and won 150 bucks on bovada. Axl you are okay but your team sucks and is the definition of being overrated by the BCS/media. I am just glad we do not have to suffer through and terrible BCS CG with tOSU in it imo.

BSU is to the MWC as tOSU is to the B10

Stanford is gonna but buttfuck sparty in the rose.

I have a buddy that was in Vegas a few weeks ago and put down $100 on auburn to win 50 grand if they win it all. He's a mess right now.

Stanford is gonna but buttfuck sparty in the rose.

I have a buddy that was in Vegas a few weeks ago and put down $100 on auburn to win 50 grand if they win it all. He's a mess right now.

Good bet pre Iron bowl for sure. Yeah MSU sucks they just happen to be the best team tOSU played so far.

I wouldnt type any of this stuff if I didnt want to have it for future reference really

when I made that post right after I had forgotten the big ten now had a championship game and completely forgot about MSU tbh.

Unless FSU has players suspended for "alleged" reasons in the time between now and the actual championship game (so in modern times, like a whole fucking month), I think theyre gonna take it this year. And im not even talking about Jameis Winston just like any of the other countless ex-cons they recruit down there