• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

What kind of garbled ass language was Winston speaking during his acceptance speech? I could only understand like half of what he said.

Well how do you do, Colorado State Rams? I didn't apply to your school because I didn't want to live in Fort Collins, but it's alright over there. bizarre that CSU is the flagship and not CU - CU is harder to get into.

The players sure gave Coach O some serious love, and why wouldn't they? 25 point rout to end their insane drama filled year.

Colorado State was good watching - mostly because I got to see some Joey Porter on television. it is great to know that J Peazy is trying to finish up his degree at CSU, getting that piece of paper for his mama. Porter is probably one of my all-time favorite defensive football players of all-time, some dudes you truly wish could be a Pittsburgh Steeler forever

and yeah Fort Collins is lame compared to Denver or Boulder

I was surprised to see Buffalo put up a stinker of a game against San Diego State. speaking of linebackers, Khalil Mack is probably the best linebacker in this year's draft. watch him go in the first half of the first round, no doubt!

we're being so nice to care right now.

Meh, it was a good season. Exceeded my expectations thats for sure and was nice to be in the national spotlight for a few moments. Looks like Derek Carr is going to get a shot in the NFL, and Davante Adams is very good too.

I actually missed most of the game because I was snowboarding today, caught the last 15 minutes. Yea, it was pretty ugly.

Bring the hate! I can take it.

Last edited:
What kind of garbled ass language was Winston speaking during his acceptance speech? I could only understand like half of what he said.

yah, that dude is retarded by even football player standards

I'm so glad CFB is over, it's far inferior to the pros and is just an excuse for people that live in the sticks to get all chesty about sports. If you like NCAA more than NFL I hate you.

i enjoy nfl way more as well

on a whole and favorite team basis

but the history/tradition in NCAAF is like nothing else, or will anything ever touch it

every home game is a guest listed class reunion featuring the youth and the elders
bringing out those feels of having a family,soaking in the nostalgic vibes, and creates ever lasting unity

at nfl games you just get to watch the game next to a guy who's on his 9th beer, mid-cheese steak and has this kid whose finally accepted that he's watching this entire game starving, dehydrated and holding it in, because it's been a nail biter and is too scared to go to bathroom alone

you guys are both 100 percent right

I enjoy the NFL more because I'm a football purist, and the offensive and defensive schemes of the NFL are usually Aryan-type pure. sure, there are fads that come and go, but overall the players are just too quick on defense to try too much

The NFL is better because the players are better, plain and simple.

College does have its own appeal, although I dont understand how someone can like college and not pro. To each their own.

yeah but you live in the North-East - your opinion on college football is pretty much invalid

just like mines when I used to live in Boston. I didn't even allow myself to post in this thread for those entire two years. that's how hardcore I am, nigbro

1. NFL
2. UFC
3. NCAA Football
4. NBA
5. College Bball

right now I'm probably enjoying the NBA > college football tho

axl I watched the Youngstown Boys 30 for 30, and wow you Ohio St fans have some real balls trying to talk down to anyone imo. Clarett was the only reason you won that chanpionship (forget the bogus PI call) and not even a year later the entire school turns its back on him and then everything blew up with the tattoo scandal years later anyway

your school is a sham of a university imo, and Miami was a far better team that year, you just had the best player. And you still told him to fuck off for something that happens on a weekly basis at some schools

Ohio SNAKE University

you're a dumbass for believing what the media spoon feeds you. Maurice Clarett was loved by almost everyone, including me. the only people that I remember talking shit about him were Michigan fans. LOL you watch a 30 for 30 and instantaneously some jabroni from Philly knows somethin' about college football gimme a break (I watched that too the other day fwiw)

there are going to be three major players for their university NOT playing in their bowl games:

1) Michigan State's Mike Linebacker and senior leader on defense, Max Bullough, is suspended for the Rose Bowl match-up against Stanford. this is a HUGE loss for MSU, as they are obviously a defensive-minded team, and I specifically remember Max Bollough's bald-head wrecking havoc on tOSU for the last three years (and he comes from a long line of Spartan family members who play football). details on why he was suspended are mum - but I am thinking a DWI?

2) Georgia QB Aaron Murray will not play against Nebraska. haven't we seen this UGA VS NEB match-up before? oh yah, we did, it was last year. not having Aaron Murray under center will be too big of an obstacle for the already decimated UGA line-up, and it sucks to see Murray go out like this, because he has had a fantastic career a la "Fat" Matt Stafford, and will not doubt play in the NFL. I look for the odds to tip in the favor of the Cornhuskers, but with Murray no doubt UGA is the better team

3) Michigan QB Devin Gardner isn't playing against Kansas State due to turf toe. I know turf toe is a son of a bitch (thankfully I never got that one), but I do know players can wear some special type of shoe that is lined with steel to try to play with this injury. I suppose this injury is too tough to overcome though. I don't know much about Kansas State, but if they are worth their salt then they should overcome a team that is starting a true freshman QB in Shane Morris

wow, such injuries. except for Max Bullough - I wonder what he did? I can't find out anything about this. you know it has to be something nice and juicy if your senior captain and caller of all the audibles is called off for his penultimate game, the game he has worked his entire life to finally achieve

yeah fuck the liberal media right bro? I dont know what to say except it came out of his own mouth

and thats the funny thing, I dont even watch this sht and I already knew Ohio St was gonna lose to msu dont get all salty at me bro. I laugh to myself when I read just about any of your posts in here but everyone has an opinion

^ in life, I am to entertain ;)

Jadeveon Clowney just got his second speeding ticket in two weeks?!

hot damn, SEC, I thought you all knew how to college football - all college town cops know you are supposed to ask for an autograph when you pull over the star football player

alright Lil Ceaser's Pizza Bowl! I wish I could play in that bowl, I've loved Lil Czey's ever since they used to set up shot in the corner of K-Marts back in the day. my mom would do the shopping, and I would steal X-Men figures, and ask her for some dat crazy bread

little ceaser's is actually pretty up fromt about their food quality. Its called "Hot N Ready" not "Gourmet N Ready"

go in with 10 dollars and low expectations, youll leave happy