• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

I always have a quasi-boner for Kansas because I won a March Madness Pool with them when they won.

Nerlens Noel is playing like a beast right now.

Saturday's line: 10pts (1-2 FG, 8-13 FT) & 12 Reb

The numbers are not that impressive but this kid is really starting to find himself and has carried the team in stretches lately. And the fact he is shooting FTs at a decent rate is remarkable. He definitely burned Auburn with it.

shabazz muhammod is such a bitch

they beat washington at the buzzer last week and everyone on the team was all pumped

shabazz walked off the court all pissed off cause he didn't get to take the final shot

even gilbert arenas is shaking his head on that one

shabazz muhammod is such a bitch

they beat washington at the buzzer last week and everyone on the team was all pumped

shabazz walked off the court all pissed off cause he didn't get to take the final shot

even gilbert arenas is shaking his head on that one

Best Calipari snub ever.

that's a great moment in sports and i love cheney but that video does nothing to prove any dirt on cal, if anything it makes cheney look like a sore loser and unprofessional

i think calipari is extremely misunderstood, the reason he gets the best talent is cause kids love playing for him and understand he's the best coach out there to prepare them for the nba

i'm not sure what kind of illegal shit goes on behind the scenes, but it can't be much different than most of the other ethically questionable coaches do

I've always kind of liked calipari even though he's shady as fuck.

He would have been banned from college basketball forever had he been the one that said that to cheney

I feel bad for the kid, not UK

Calipari owes me 250 bucks dammit

perfect timing for Saturday.

nah, but that does suck. i saw it, and knew it was probably bad when it happened.

big men with knee problems before they hit the NBA is the worst investment you can make

CR and I were jerking each other off in the lounge last night during the gophers game.

great cum back. excellent OT win for them. CR is happy. the big 10 is disgustingly fucking sick this year.

I bet Michigan St wins the B10 tourny just because Tom Izzo is such a g

seriously they could have no expectations one year and reach the Final Four like the dude always finds a way to make the tournament and do damage

I bet Michigan St wins the B10 tourny just because Tom Izzo is such a g

seriously they could have no expectations one year and reach the Final Four like the dude always finds a way to make the tournament and do damage

i agree 100%.

imagine either MSU vs Mich or Mich vs OSU in the final

id watch it fo sho

whoever wins the big ten tournament will be too gased and emotionally drained to win it all

i think if a big ten team does win it all, it'll be a team that loses in the conf tournament semis

great win for gophs last night vs the hated badgers, really sparked life back into the season, hopefully they can figure out a new game plan on offense, they are painful to watch, thank god they play suffocating defense and are glass cleaners, hoping to finish the year with a 4-2 record and end up 10-8 conference record, which should result in a 6 seed in the NCAAs at worst...they've got @ iowa, @osu, vs IU, vs PSU, @neb and @ purdue to end the year, hoping for 4-2, i'm thinking 3-3

CR and I were jerking each other off in the lounge last night during the gophers game.

great cum back. excellent OT win for them. CR is happy. the big 10 is disgustingly fucking sick this year.

you think we were having fun?

check out this short clip of the locker room after the game

goosebumps

goes to show how important this game was to them, so happy for those guys to finally pull through and come away with a victory in that type of game

apprently that are dancing to that awful song because that's what wisconsin danced to after beating michigan

the nation has no idea how big the minnesota/wisconsin rivalry is