• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

yep

probably going to be 2 more games just as awesome

would be really cool if Colorado gets it head out of their ass and pulls a miracle over Illinois

northwestern state beating florida will be one of them ;)

although i almost want florida to win, cause if Minnesota beats ucla i'd rather play florida than the mighty NW state

A10 is for real, i'm starting to believe that st.louis making the finals is actually something that can really happen

and btw care, nice pick with san diego state over g'town in 2nd round, wouldn't be overly shocked if g'town loses to fla gulf coast

really hoping ole miss or iowa state or someone else that isn't OSU or Gonzaga to come out of the west, nullifying the pain from having new mexico

This is like the most back and forth game ive ever watched

i was just looking at bluelight brackets

damn everyone is all over Louisville's cock....i promise they don't make it to the elite 8, i promise, man

and only one other person besides me has a number 1 going down in the 2nd round

i have Louisville losing to colo st and up until late Wednesday night i had Wichita st over Gonzaga, but i change it...gonna regret it

looks like la salle has run outta gas.....just not deep enough to hang, got a feeling their bench has no business on the court and the starters can't keep up

lol what

yeah

there's no way in hell that can happen.......

i'm not expecting CSU to win, but least I've got the balls to take some risks

big east teams don't scare me

I've got no beef with Louisville, but I think it's funny how everyone thinks they are so much better than the 12-15 teams that have a shot at winning it all

I picked Minnesota elite 8 cause I don't see having to play UF or gtown along the way

My 4 hour online tournament pass has expired...

AKA, its time to go watch the tourney in one of the dark alleys of the internet.

i'm not gonna say, i hate to say i told ya so, but...

i'm gonna say i'm happy to say that i told myself they weren't making the sweet 16, i love looking at every bracket in a 40 man pool and i'm the only one that doesn't have gtown going to at least sweet 16, many have them in final four

i have no reason why i picked it,other than i don't like the team, i just took a wild guess, knowing that i probably wouldn't be correct...well whatya know?

now its time for NW state to pick things up...

NW state players are on crack

i hope they get violent after they lose

this gopher game isn't gonna start till like 11pm, fuck

cold cold minn vs hot L.A. and if they win vs hot FLA

team cold, unite

This Marshall Henderson kid has attitude, I like it, go Ole Miss haha

yeah Wisconsin fucked me over but if Oregon makes the Elite 8 Im gonna be sittin pretty good

Mikeoekim, that's gotta sting man

NSFW:
eDdtdWFvMTI=_o_happy-gilmore-hockey-tryouts.jpg

Welp, Better luck next year.

hollins & hollins shot the lights out last night

dre hollins with 28 points, he is fucking clutch in big games(41 vs Memphis earlier this year, big reason they made nit finals last year)

team shot 9/16 from 3

hopefully florida focuses on the guards and forgets about the front court and mbakwe tears shit up

I aint scared of you gator fags, Kentucky, Arkansas, mizzou and tenn beat your ass, besides a red hot Mississippi sec has been exposed

Michigan looking incredible like always. I love how so many people put them off before the tournament started even though they have THE BEST player in the country.

Man I love it when people try to tell me Trey Burke isn't the best player in NCAA basketball and they have never watched one game of his career. Then they finally see him play and realize he is waaaay better than any other player on the court it's not even funny. Anyone that tries to deny that is just dumb and really doesn't know basketball. Seriously it's like watching Chris Paul play against college kids

Just him being on the floor makes your team so much better. The only other person that I think can match up with him is Oladipo.

-