• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

I think UK could be 0-30 and the other team would still rush the court.

Also after the RMU fans throwing shit on the court and that flagrant 2 on goodwin they should have ejected the entire team, coaching staff, and every butt sniffing RMU fan in the building. And by "fan" I mean students who dont follow basketball at all except a few days a year.

Just filled out my bracket. You could use the metaphor of throwing darts with a blindfold on to describe the thought that went into it, but I hear the field is pretty even this year so who knows.

I went with Indiana to win it all because their coach is Harbaughs bro-in-law. Also my moms side of the family is from there, my grandmother went to Indiana and my uncle will be teaching economics there next year when he retires. That is pretty much the basis for me picking them lol.

Lousiville
New Mexico
Indiana
Florida

Thats my final 4

I finished in the 66th percentile last year, hopefully my guesswork has improved!

yo just some guys to watch out for IMO, they could really carry their teams

Oregon - #1 Dominic Artis

Kansas - Jeff Withey and Perry Ellis

also Ramon Galloway has some nice ups

LaSalle is seriously my last on the fence pick, if it was just them vs K st id pick em but to have to play boise too is a bit much

louisville
kstate
gtown
indiana

i don't know...i filled this one out pretty quick. gotta fill my money bracket out this afternoon. probably make some changes.

fuck with my bracket, also add Spencer Dinwiddie to the list of guys to watch out for

go Buffaloes lol

NSFW:
b8pkqr.jpg

Last edited:
it might be easier if everyone just posted their brackets in NSFW tags on the thread and we just quoted them all into a separate thread

China rider

Quit being a ho

Join our bracket

i did man

pick tracy is me

I like that Minnesota is the very last game in the first round, cause if they played early Thursday and lost I lose interest asap, at least now i'm guaranteed to be excited for the entire first round....the most entertaining round of them all imo

Kewl

I like the 2nd round personally. Some of the first round games are sooo predictable, although you do get a low seed winning every now and then.

yeah I was just about to text a friend to brag about my Davidson pick, caught my self right as marq hit their last 3

that's okay, i'll save the bragging for when northwestern state beats UFla

looks like the Oregon Trail is gonna need more bandwagons, dont forget who's riding shotty

Oregon @ UNLV was a pretty good game,i can see Oregon being like an 8 or 9 seed in the tournament and maybe making the Sweet 16 depending on who they matchup with

oh shi Oregon beat Arizona last night even though they almost gave it away at the end

Oregon yo
not so much as a top 5 team, I just said that a while ago and have to stick with my guns

So yeah, IU and Oregon to make at least the Sweet 16 since I randomly watched them a while ago

if they get a 5 seed im picking the 12 their playing no matter who it is, 5v12 is a death trap //was referring to Minnesota but Oregon is a 12 seed

basically teams Im prob gonna roll with (in order of confidence in them): IU, Louisville, Marquette (does anyone even realize they fuck shit up every year? them and Xavier are always steady winners), and its probably gonna bite me in the ass for talking them up so much but Im still down with Oregon.

I think Wisconsin will beat K St tbh, Im going with Oregon to the Sweet 16 though idgaf anymore college hoops is such a crapshoot this year anyway

also

Kentucky will probably an 11 seed. they're not going to the NIT.

yeah Kentucky is definitely going to the NCAA with their recent victory over Florida. Unless something really stupid happens...

all I gotta say (or quote really)

Like I said if enough upsets happen in conf tournys it gets political real quick over whos in & whos out. But that is a good thing for a nationally recognized program like UK.

and I keep forgetting about the first four or whatever they call it, those games kill the bracket like they need to go back to just 64 teams.

Harvard just owned my bracket on BL

Glad it was just for fun, it was a cool game to see

Even Obama picked against Harvard (his alma mater) in his bracket

I have ol miss making the sweet 16 because i had a feeling, well i hoped, they would be playing la salle in the 2nd round, even though i picked k state

and heyyyyy la salle kicking ass baby

so glad Wisconsin lost, cause i hate them and since shim shits all over every single one of my favorite sports teams, i want to see him go down in flames....typical philly sports fan

i had new mex in final four but i can still do okay due to a lot of my unique picks like saint Louis in the finals, Minnesota in elite 8, Colorado st over Louisville, san diego st over Georgetown and Colorado over Miami

as a Minnesota fan i know they are not going to win it all so i'm rooting for multiple things....if they lose they will fire tubby and hopefully bring in a really good coach since the position will be desirable....i want them to go on a run so trevor mbakwe increases his chances at getting drafted

let's gooooooooooooooo NORTHWESTERN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just looking at bluelight brackets

damn everyone is all over Louisville's cock....i promise they don't make it to the elite 8, i promise, man

and only one other person besides me has a number 1 going down in the 2nd round

i have Louisville losing to colo st and up until late Wednesday night i had Wichita st over Gonzaga, but i change it...gonna regret it

looks like la salle has run outta gas.....just not deep enough to hang, got a feeling their bench has no business on the court and the starters can't keep up