• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

the only reason I picked Kansas over Michigan is cause i'm scared of the potential match up of minn/mich

I would have picked Michigan to win it all but my one friend is hard core mich fan and says they aren't mentally tough enough

Talk about not being mentally tough, looks like a little scuffle on the mich sideline

CR, you're a fucking idiot if you don't think Louisville is the best team in the nation right now.

Russ Smith is a beast.

You will definitely see him starting in the NBA soon

Today's games have been boring as fuck. I think we'll see some good ones tonight. I'm posted up on the couch with a bottle of wine and nice fat nug.

watch Oregon CS

ive been with em all year since I saw em beat UNLV on their homecourt early in the season.

They are the one team I can see upsetting Louisville in that bracket

Theyve looked good in the tourney so far. I haven't watched them much this season, mainly because of their god awful court. I think I'm gonna pull for the CR Gophers. I do have them upsetting gaytor in both of my brackets.

yeah im tripping balls right now man I just felt the need to share that

acid, wasnt sure of how strong it was at first so I double dosed and now im double sure e im jjst incrediblg fucked ip rigtj nowp

Enjoy yourself, my friend. Watch some of these games, it'll look like they're playing at warp speed.

fuck man its like my mind is at warp speed right now so odk what is about to happwn

like yeah man I gotta enjoy this trip but

yeah I may have taken too mjch

if Louisville gets past Oregon I think that they will win it all

The whole game sucks they are just taking turns shooting 3s. Guess I'll watch the Butler/Marquette game.

Butler marquette was fucking amazing. And witchita state is sinking crazy 3s.