• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

damn UK and Tenn are both out

also Temple plays NC St in the first game like why did that have to happen

great draw for the gophs, ucla's second best player is out and their best player can't get to the nba soon enough

only loss out of conference was to duke, with multiple wins vs tourney teams

new mex/duke/iu/kanas final 4

Wow louisville doesnt even make final four?!

UofL/NewMexico/Florida/Miami

And I like Miami or Louisville to win... who knows though.

not having a single big ten team in final four is way more of a wow than not picking louisville

petino has a history of choking

ive never questioned anyone's picks cause I really don't care and crazy shit happens

gonna predict the loser of the ucla/minn game has a new coach next year

and i can't wait for northwestern st to beat fla

Last edited:
just off of gut feeling Im gonna lean towards Louisville, Wisconsin, Georgetown, and Indiana in the final four. I bet 3 out of 4 of those dont make it tbh though

shim you should be pumping your chest over la salle's at large birth imo

my aunt went there and only told me the story her being baseball teams bitch and about sharing a cab with tim legler 10+ times

eh, its hard to pick the play in game teams to go far. Im thinking about picking them over K st but I dont like to get behind local teams because it always backfires

when i think of la salle hoops i think rasaul butler, immediately

if i didn't think ksu was going to make elite 8, i would have considered it

my biggest upset by seedings is mississippi over Wisconsin, i'm really thinking of changing pick to have northwestern st over UF, just cause i want it to happen so bad

save the hurr derrrr derrrr, cause those people who took lehigh over duke last year were fucking morons

I really dont expect as many cinderellas as last year. I wish Maryland could have made it in though. They fought so fuckin hard, I know they would have made a decent run...

I think Wisconsin will beat K St tbh, Im going with Oregon to the Sweet 16 though idgaf anymore college hoops is such a crapshoot this year anyway

completely opposite of lsu and uf fans cheering for Alabama to win the Nat'l championship, i'm not allowed to root for or predict Wisconsin to win anything

i picked duke to win it all cause i hate them so much and want a consolation prize if it happens

how does UCLA and Arizona get 6 seeds when Oregon wins the Pac - 12 and has beaten both of those teams yet fell into a 12 seed?

Smells like bullshit

Yeah its also pretty fucked when a team like Middle Tennessee can get in at 28-5 when the best team they beat all season was Ole Miss. And teams that had worse records but played much stronger teams (UK, Maryland, Tennessee) and had awesome wins dont get in. Also Gonzaga being a 1 seed and not Miami. The best team they played was two 13 seeds and they lost BOTH (illinois and butler)... The whole things pretty facked.

Last edited:
how does UCLA and Arizona get 6 seeds when Oregon wins the Pac - 12 and has beaten both of those teams yet fell into a 12 seed?

Smells like bullshit

I heard a legit explanation for it, unfortunately I can't explain it....had something to do with scheduling and having match ups with schools who've already played each other, or chances of playing a team in conf. in the 2nd round....stuff like that

if i'm Oregon i'm happy, if you get a 7-8 seed you are set up to play a powerhouse in the 2nd round, much better chance of making sweet 16 in the position they are in compared to the position they should be in

a good coach will tell you that seeding doesn't really mean shit, if you want to go deep in the tournament you are going to have to beat good teams, no matter where you're seeded

teams like MTSU, la salle and boise are in over BCS schools are because the committee thinks they are better teams, plain and simply....who you lose vs is weighed much more than who you have beat, and the committee doesn't just look at records, they are talent evaluators, who have a much better eye for talent than we do....deal with it

I joined the pool cause I had to create espn to join my friends pool

my name is pick tracy