• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2010 NFL Season pt. 2 vers. FUDGE PACKERS VS DA SQUEALERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ haha, that's even more hilarious considering Pittsburgh future Hall-of-Famer Troy Polamalu did the most recent reincarnation of that notorious Coke Ad :D

Reason #387 why I'm the biggest Pittsburgh Steelers fan in the world:

da Stillers got SWAGGER

Mike Tomlin fucking jives with the players

reports say after the last win at B-More, when the players entered their locker room he greated, high-fived, and joked with every single one of them entering the room. well, while he wasn't trying to help out the fate of a drunken Steelers fan pinned up by 5 of Balitmore's finest against the wall right next to him. that is so bad ass

it almost seems like he coaches by just demonstrating that he wished he was playing right then and now

I don't think even a casual NFL observer could discredit Tomlin's 8-2 career record in the Playoffs

Last edited:
^ and as I said before, I am the foremost member of the Mack Brown is a Fucking Pimp VIP Club

scaled.brown_mack_j1001rice.jpg

Mack Brown is to Texas as to what George W Bush Jr wishes he was to Texas

Bill Cowher, who are in Heaven -

please my Father, ignite the Steelers D to crush the Ravens in a brutal and physical game that showcases what AFC North footbaw is all about. Bill Cowher, I know your Holy Host rests in Heaven, but can our venerable Pittsburgh Steelers get another ring so all of us mere mortals can experience a bit of Seventh Heaven?

162680_502150160944_29672350944_6214544_5031493_n.jpg

we pray these things in the name of your Holy Son, Hines Ward

amen

Bill Cowher, who are in Heaven -

please my Father, ignite the Steelers D to crush the Ravens in a brutal and physical game that showcases what AFC North footbaw is all about. Bill Cowher, I know your Holy Host rests in Heaven, but can our venerable Pittsburgh Steelers get another ring so all of us mere mortals can experience a bit of Seventh Heaven?

162680_502150160944_29672350944_6214544_5031493_n.jpg

we pray these things in the name of your Holy Son, Hines Ward

amen

Lol..

Ravs v steels will be a showcase..... With ravs just edging it. lol

Amen

<--- Avatar :)

I felt if i didnt put a steelers avatar in the steelers would lose this week :)

ok, axl finally looked deep within and found a little faith in his team. the avatar bet is on :)

nwe.gif
pit.gif

if the steelers progress further in the playoffs, i will sport the steelers avatar for a week. if the patriots progress further, axl will sport the patriots avatar for a week.

alasdair

^ it's on... I thought alasdairm was going to post the stipulations... but I am going to wait for him anyways...

I'm sooo surprised that silly little NY Jets VS the NE Pats is getting as much hype in the AFC as the soon-to-be BRUTAL Pittsburgh and Baltimore game

oh you. you can blame the NY centric major media outlets for that. and who doesn't know that the ESPN studios is located in Connecticut; a state where the South is tied more to NYC while the North has more ties to the Boston/New England sports outfits

don't kid yourselves, New Yorkers! who wants to see a Jets tea that runs the ball well, and can't pass well - go against a Pats team that can't play pass defense but passes the ball 40 times in a row??

not me. football is a BRUTAL sport, and I will be watching the BRUTAL Pitt VS Balt game - while turning off the sound and playing METALLICA ... AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!

Last edited:
^ it's on... I thought alasdairm was going to post the stipulations... but I am going to wait for him anyways...

I'm sooo surprised that silly little NY Jets VS the NE Pats is getting as much hype in the AFC as the soon-to-be BRUTAL Pittsburgh and Baltimore game

oh you. you can blame the NY centric major media outlets for that. and who doesn't know that the ESPN studios is located in Connecticut; a state where the South is tied more to NYC while the North has more ties to the Boston/New England sports outfits

don't kid yourselves, New Yorkers! who wants to see a Jets tea that runs the ball well, and can't pass well - go against a Pats team that can't play pass defense but passes the ball 40 times in a row??

not me. football is a BRUTAL sport, and I will be watching the BRUTAL Pitt VS Balt game - while turning off the sound and playing METALLICA ... and justice for all!!

For a week, me steelers avatar for a week, or you with the ravs avatar for a week....?

^ well my bet is with ali and his Patriots. as much as I'm scared of Baltimore sometimes, I'm pretty sure the Steelers will win that one, like always in the playoffs

it just always comes down to

Big Ben > Joe Flacco

^ well my bet is with ali and his Patriots. as much as I'm scared of Baltimore sometimes, I'm pretty sure the Steelers will win that one, like always in the playoffs

i thought the steelers always crapped out in the playoffs?

Pittsburgh's 8-2 playoff record in the Big Ben era sings a different tune?

it's called Super Bowl. we got a shitload of them. and we are still hungry. we only want more Super Bowls

post #47 made it pretty clear:
if the steelers progress further in the playoffs, i will sport the steelers avatar for a week. if the patriots progress further, axl will sport the patriots avatar for a week.
it's on!

alasdair

i thought the steelers always crapped out in the playoffs?

Not since drafting Big Ben. The knock on the Steelers in the post season during Cowher's tenure was not winning playoff games. Especially the horrible losses at home against SD and NE in AFC Championship games. You can win a ton of games with an awesome D (and even sometimes a SB ala Tampa Bay) but a great QB is what sets you apart. Go back to the Steeler QBs prior to Ben being the starting QB and tell me you dont chuckle at the names. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.