Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2004 Mushroom season( Victoria)

twominds

Bluelighter
It's getting very close to another mushroom season in Vic, Melbourne. Some years I've picked them as early as late April. Anybody had any luck lately?%)

No, but as soon as you do, I want to be let in on it and dragged out so I know what to pick xD

No luck yet, I even went back to my parents home on Friday to Gippsland (The mother-load of all mother-loads known to man-kind) and it was bone-fuckin'-dry :(

I was hoping to see some early sprouters when i went back but alas... Just gonna have to wait a few more weeks or even a month.

But as shown in another thread a couple of people have gotten a few.... I guess they're coming up slowly in patches tucked away from us =P

Im gonna check my fail proof patch within next few days. 6 years and between 100-200 each year. Mother's day weekend is a great day. (has nothing to do with mum!)

This makes me sad. I wont be back in Melbourne (or Australia) until December.
:(
I totally miss mushy season.

go with an 'expert'... That is it. Also, wet & woody areas are the key (in search of the wonderful P. Subs)

Hey fellas I come from a place thats pritty renowned for its shrooms, and I hate to break it to yous but you've got about a month or so to go untill full blown mushie season. I'm from Victoria too, so i'd say we'd be getting them around the same time as yous. Trust me I've been hunting at around mid May onward for the past 4 years.

There are several different kinds of mushrooms growing in the wet dark places in my SE Melb back yard at the moment.

BigTrancer :)

Mine from last year...

23849100_1484-med.jpg

23849100_1483-med.jpg

we should all organise a BL mushie pickup ;) that way you can educate the BLers in a 'hands on (mushrooms)' approach.

endlesseulogy, no sources can be given on this board...with a bit of work and a LOT of knowledge you should be able to find your own.

ok well up until late last year i had never really thought about mushies but then after a few mates started talking about them, I have been doing a little research and...
ive found a great little place where im fairly sure these mushies grow (i discovered the spot when i only had a vague idea of their appearance.
that spot is quite a long distance away
today i discovered that someone i know thinks that they once went mushie hunting in my front yard (about 14acres) and well ive been out there for the last 10 years always picking average family eating shrooms, and i can never remember seeing anything i wouldve called a 'toadstool'.
yet he swears he found magic mushies out there
so this leads to me think that either ive been eatin magic mushies all my life (highly unlikely)
he is crazy (impossible to assume any probability)
or my cow paddock really is a mushie hot spot

so yeah do u think that out in a nice cow paddock magic mushies would grow? as i dont.