• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2004 Mushroom season( Victoria)

noy trying to ask for location...ok well i am but has anyone had any luck with the parks/creeks/rivers in inner city melbourne also do they generally grow in exposed spots or shady areas? ever just by themself? or always in little patches? when does the season generally finish? xxx a.

if you dont have much experience go with an experience shroomer or read up an mycology and study diagrams until next season. This one is nearly over in Melbourne.

yeah ive found a few last ones, enough for one last trip. Good season it was... :)
Oh well, summers coming up which means another kind of season ;) 2004-5 Marijuana Season?

The season still has a little while to go. Last year I was picking until early Sept, I don't see why it would be any different this year. Most places have and will dry up soon but as long as it keeps raining there will be subs around for at least another couple of weeks.

mothershabooboo: do you mean in central Melbourne or more outskirts and other areas? I just assumed that there are not many around (a week ago I wandered out and picked a bag but have not been looking realy) as I usual stop picking around now each year. So you recone until early sept? Im interested in seeing how long these guys with fruit for!

yeah i'm talking outter eastern suburbs here..
i reckon i'm done picking tho, while they are still around its just not worth me making the effort to get them.

Maybe once more ;)

haha, Im oes to so we are talking the same area. I just never realy bother by now as well. But for "academic" reasons I may just go scout out some of the old patches to see.