• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2004 Mushroom season( Victoria)

^^ lol, nice nick dupe. No one is to give any locations, so don't bother wasting your time.

if you know the biology behind the mushroom, you'll know exactly where to look..... they're everywhere when you know ;)
*HINT HINT*

ashaman: The legality of a group of people searching for magic mushrooms is a bit dubious. If the police found out about it there could very well be trouble. (They watch this board remember). I know of another Australian based mesage board that did this with no trouble. However they where very secretive about it all. I think it best if you find someone who knows thier mycology and go with that.

I have been informed that the shroomz are just coming up around the south-west victoria region (warrnambool). I am going on a mushy hunt this weekend, hopefully some luck will prevail, and I can have my first wigout session for the season!! :)

Will update with results

Damn all this *good* weather...
Grounds gonna be so dry i dont think I'll be seeing any shrooms for 'least a month i think, unless theres a magical rain storm that lasts for a week tomorrow or something, fingers crossed !

Yeah it's been too hot and dry. I've checked my spot twice since starting this thread and no luck yet.

We went on a bit of a hunt last Sunday (which was a tremendously good miserable day for mushrooms).. but unfortunately we found nothing. :(

What would people say would be your general term of mushie season? People are saying they are starting to come up now, but generally when would be considered the times, whether permitting, that you would be most likely to find mushies?

stace.

cold + rain.

hasn't been any rain recently in nsw, unfortunately. i found some this time last year in the mountains, however there was plenty of rain around that time last year.

subs generally don't fruit until it snaps cold (sub 10C), so the next time it rains, it's likely we'll get the first batch of the season (if it ever rains!)... generally the day after the patches generally have decent sized fruits, another day and they might be even bigger, or else rotten (if it has rained intermittantly).

grrrrrrrrr... this depressingly dry weather

ooohhh baby, it's raining buckets in melbourne right now =D
COME ON BABY!!!! Let's see psycedelic-mary's garden grow!!!!
And this rain is supposed to go over the weekend and maybe even into early next week.... *fingers crossed*

I think you're getting your hopes up a bit PP, after the heat yesterday I don't think it would matter if we had flash floods today. I could be wrong though, good luck :D

Its forcasted to rain all weekend.. heres hoping its a sign of things to come. I dont think I've ever been this excited about rain before :p

stace.

Ecaep_Dna_Evol said:
Damn all this *good* weather...
Grounds gonna be so dry i dont think I'll be seeing any shrooms for 'least a month i think, unless theres a magical rain storm that lasts for a week tomorrow or something, fingers crossed !

hahahaha thank you mushroom god...

Does anyone think it's worth heading out for a look today? How long does one need to wait after rain? *does impatient dance*

I was thinking of heading out to take a look at some spots today, take some photos, find some mushies... but yeh, not sure if it's too early.

seems a bit early, I would wait till at least Monday, thats if the rain keeps up till then. But hey, you never know, but even if you do find some, they'll just be babies. give em a couple days to grow.