💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like

i NEED MOAR BENZOsssssssssssss

why don't i live in A COUNTRY WHERE I CAN JUST GO TO LA PHARMACIA

dalmane-5382.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't

i put more moonrocks on the ash of my glass blunt, that was nice, i needed a few hits

i am gonna try relaxing w/ food *sigh* i need HYPNOTIC benzos like all of them.... AHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm gonna CRY AGAIN ahhhh

welcome back

i have over 5 hours of this band to listen to so please play nicely kiddos

i'll be back to post about how badly i miss temazepam and flurazepam capsules.... that sweet sweet release from consciousness ...

Not feeling great atm I admit 🤷🏻‍♀️
craving, wd, corona virus? <3

iirc we're all gonna get the corona virus and we're gonna watch ~ 3% of planet earth get perm B&

i'm feeling like shit because i LEGIT NEED benzos and AM NOT LETTING MYSELF HAVE ANY because I'm mentally sick as fuck. I'm also not consuming alcohol.

Taking an antihistamine doesn't do much when you need real meds. I woke up a bunch last night but I wasn't like drained feeling so I guess I got my REM cycles in. 8(

welcome back

i have over 5 hours of this band to listen to so please play nicely kiddos

i'll be back to post about how badly i miss temazepam and flurazepam capsules.... that sweet sweet release from consciousness ...

Clorazepate and bromazepam were the best things I've ever put in my body

Clorazepate and bromazepam were the best things I've ever put in my body
honestly i've had better benzos and you know what kind of crazy drug trips I like to go on 8(

I absolutely *absolutely* prefer the hypnotics, like any of them more than xanax/anxiety benzos.

haven't tried bromazepam there's like a GLOBAL BENZO CPT NEEDS TO GET/STAY ON list of various hypnotics around the world.

cinolazepam, flutoprazepam, flutazolam, lormetazepam are on cpt's NEEDTOTAKENOW list.

Well now you quoted me ! I cant even edit it out now..
oh it must have been a typo it's all good brah

lord knows I've had some FINGERBANG slips

*blows on finger guns*

still *blows* got it

gonna fucking eat a pork chop and a dill pickle slice prolly and listen to doom metal and cry about my shitty existence

Status
Not open for further replies.