💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit talk dead ppl? phaa.. look at this kido, sekelo

my boy. You know that I am daddy of all, if u ain't been good, you know I have the right to fuck your mouth, bcz im Shady.

hI0tzp9.jpg

They were a gorgeous family! I pray for peace, strength and healing over Vanessa and their other children, that entire family. She lost her husband and daughter, can't imagine. This news made me need to pop a Norco.

It's ok. You can still click on it. I'm so sick of that type of racist shit. She'll try to say it was an accident like they all do. She better be fired ASAP. I need to find out her name because I'll complain and make sure she is.

I wouldn't say that's necessarily racist, the human brain is funny thing and that could easily represent a deeply rooted freudian slip. As someone doing live tv I would imagine there's a lot of stress and worry about saying the wrong thing, and if your mind has a constant subconscious worry about saying the wrong thing then that very worst of things to say can appear from your conscious and manifest itself in physical reality.

Like if I tell you not to think about oranges you're going to think about oranges. If I tell you over and over again not to say oranges it's probably actually more likely you will accidentally say oranges than before because the concept of oranges has been implanted in your mind.

That's not an excuse that's reality, it's an observable mechanism of the human psyche.

I didn't say she shouldn't be fired though, I think that's a given whether you believe there's any racist intent or not. If you want to be a live new anchor then gotta be able to control those lips and not say nigger.

I don't want to hear excuses. She needs to be fired. Period.
You know the ---'zzzxxx lizard ppl did it to get a leg up in the race wars of 2020. Kobe was about to expose those niglizardppl and they got his ass and they probably raped his little girl right before impact and then lizardported back to their hollow earth cave, amirite? For the adrenochrome?

Also, it isn't an excuse it's a scientific fact. But I wouldn't let facts get in the way of your argument if I was going coastal*

Last edited by a moderator:
It says "Casual Observer" underneath your name. I would crack up if someone had "Pussy Hound" underneath their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.