Around here, I am
Ruler of Kings
Here
Everywhere I Am Heard
The Voice of me
Enters you
Now you're mine

craving, wd, corona virus? <3

iirc we're all gonna get the corona virus and we're gonna watch ~ 3% of planet earth get perm B&

i'm feeling like shit because i LEGIT NEED benzos and AM NOT LETTING MYSELF HAVE ANY because I'm mentally sick as fuck. I'm also not consuming alcohol.

Taking an antihistamine doesn't do much when you need real meds. I woke up a bunch last night but I wasn't like drained feeling so I guess I got my REM cycles in. 8(
Meh whatever we're all dying.

Except our dog, sasha, really is. She was diagnosed with advanced lymphoma a couple weeks back. Last couple days hasn't been eating and today can't really walk straight. She fell down the stairs. Idk I've only known her since oct 2017, and I'm a cat person...but Sasha. I just can't. Tomorrow's the day.

So there's that. And also trying to be sober. Just vodka. Which is gone so fml. I can't sleep. I'd *love* some xanax if I'm being honest.

And how the fuck do you post a fucking image on here? Jfc

Except our dog, sasha, really is. She was diagnosed with advanced lymphoma a couple weeks back. Last couple days hasn't been eating and today can't really walk straight. She fell down the stairs. Idk I've only known her since oct 2017, and I'm a cat person...but Sasha. I just can't. Tomorrow's the day.

So there's that. And also trying to be sober. Just vodka. Which is gone so fml. I can't sleep. I'd *love* some xanax if I'm being honest.

Well.. The lounge is filled with bad boys and girls, so we dont get the fancy button all the other forums do.

If theyre naked pics, I will take the time and give you step by step instructions though.

Go here.. https://postimage.org/

Select 640×480 for message boards.

Hit the "select image button"

Choose which image you want to upload

Copy the "direct link" url below the uploaded image.

Come back to bl, press that portrait button in between the chain link and the smiley face.

Past the url in it's popup menu.

Hit the "insert" button and voila.

AWWWWWW <3 i love dogs that's so sad

are you jah's wife is that who you be

you use image tags
and the url

like we've had to rattle out for decades [feels like tho for real]

xanax will esp. help in a few days if you can have it by then. very sorry about everything. pets dying is a major boner killer. And thanks for that because I'm trying to not play w/ it in case my services are required

i like ur ES name better it suits you i think :)

i don't think i was the PLEBE MODERATOR {SPITS LOUDLY SHOUTING THE WORD PATRIARCHY] who banned you but

giphy.gif

I have burned my brain out something fierce

so 110% don't recall

the patriarchy girl makes me feel better about being like mildly brain burnt cuz i can remember that one

MY MEMBERBERRIES ARE COMING BACK 2 LIFE

remember alprazolam?
lorazepam?
diazepam?
loprazolam?
midazolam?
temazepam?
triazolam?
_________?
flurazepam?

oh i member

*bashes head against all the hands*

ShortKindlyAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif

MAL HELP ME GET BERNIE INTO OFFICE I NEED BENZOS

it makes me think u are sanding off a VIN number or the serial # to a part of a handgun cali style

*HEAVY METAL SCRAPING IN BACKGROUND*

I had this ethereal cereal experience when I came to and there was cereal stuck to my face.... can't make that shit up.

i can't relax i feel like shit

HELP do i eat the last pork chop

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT, OF COURSE eat it captain

ok i'll brb making another pork chop because TRUE STORY my real life is so sad I can't even

Do you have gravy

We had some kind of pork w a maple syrup, whole grain mustard "gravy"

Can't blame you I couldn't stop myself

Might go down for more vodka. And pork

I feel really dirty ty

fuck

i think maybe valerian tea? FUCK ahhhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHH this is so not happening

I am scared about what happens if Itake valerian i am SUCH AN IDIOT

Do you have gravy

We had some kind of pork w a maple syrup, whole grain mustard "gravy"

Can't blame you I couldn't stop myself

Might go down for more vodka. And pork

I feel really dirty ty
vodka and pork... you could soak the pork in some vodka and it'd be really juicy if you cook it up on the grill yeaaaaa

that's pretty bad that's where my brain went

I HAVE 42% alcohol and I HAVE 42% alcohol and I HAVE 42% alcohol and all I can think about... is the fact that I don't have THE PATIENCE TO GO LIKE 2 DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL/BENZOS AHHHHH fuck me.

i've been off benzos 72+ or longer hours maybe a week and .. off alc for 2 days now going on 3

oh boy aren't I lovely

CAN SOMEONE JUST BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AND PUT SOME RC BENZO IN MY NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE (water) BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO GET SOME SLEEP AND BE ALL LIKE GO CPT I DIDN'T USE! yeah I TOTALLY DON'T CARE what's going on in the brain, the illusion of will power that I don't even BELIEVE IN is greater right now and has me by the BALLS and the hair on my balls

maybe I should trigger myself w/ benzo pics

source.gif

LOOKS LIKE VALERIAN HAS ONE HOUR HALF LIFE? I CAN USE? I CAN SLEEP WELL AND NOT EFFECT MY BRAINS FOR TOMORROW? I CAN? BORK BORk?

ALMOST, ALMOST tempted ALMOST

Benzodiaz%C3%A9pines_en_France.jpg

Damn dude

Ya we're not allowed to get those anymore bc I eat it all

And then it's like "stop stealing from me. YOU ATE ALL OF THE XANAX"

Men are so dramatic

Status
Not open for further replies.